18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
hi Everyone,

For HEC attestation do we need to select photocopies and originals for attestation or just the originals ?

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
For HEC Attestation, You must need to attest your original documents like degree & Mark sheet/Transcript along with you may add copies of both for the attestation.

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,
My Name is Tahir Mehmood and i am from Karachi Pakistan.I have requested WES for my academic credentials evaluation for which i am preparing documents as per their updated requirement.

In my case the scenario is ;
I have done Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
I have done Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
I have done Bachelors from Karachi University

Whereas , WES requested me following credential to be send ...

Required Docs from BSEK
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Marksheet (From BSEK)
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Certificate (From BSEK)
Attested WES Academic Record Request Form (With a Reference No)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.1000/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Hour)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 1050/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Certificate) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Week)

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BSEK around 9:30 am not early. Get the Marksheet verification form from behind Block-A building. Attach 02 copies of SSC Marksheet which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to the building Block-B. go to the second floor Room 47-A where the person will check your documents and write down the required fees as per your convenience. Then come back to the Building Block-A on ground floor and pay Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once done , go back again to Room 47-A , give them forms along with a paid voucher. He will collect the docs and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Marksheet. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BSEK, Get 02 copies of SSC Certificate which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to building Block-B in Room 22 on ground floor. The person will check your documents and will give you a blank form to fill it. He will also mark the Fees on a form and will say you to pay the requested Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once Done , get back to Room 22 and meet the same person. He will get your docs along with a paid voucher and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Certificate. That's it.

Required Docs from BIEK
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Marksheet (From BIEK) -
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Certificate (From BIEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.530/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent, Delivery on Next Day)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 230/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Certificate) - (Delivery in 15 Days) No Urgent facility available for the certificate ...

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BIEK around 9:30 AM. Go to the main building and visit Room 24 on a second floor. Get the HSC Marksheet verification form, fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Marksheet from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to room 24 again. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees as per your convenience and will say you to deposit fee to HBL at the entrance gate and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BIEK. Go the Library section window which is located before the main building. Get the HSC Certificate verification form. Fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Certificate from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to the same window. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees and will say you to deposit fee to HBL and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Required Docs from HEC
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Marksheet (From HEC)
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Degree (From HEC)
Will posted more updates soon ...
Hello,
My Name is Tahir Mehmood and i am from Karachi Pakistan.I have requested WES for my academic credentials evaluation for which i am preparing documents as per their updated requirement.

In my case the scenario is ;
I have done Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
I have done Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
I have done Bachelors from Karachi University

Whereas , WES requested me following credential to be send ...

Required Docs from BSEK
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Marksheet (From BSEK)
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Certificate (From BSEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.1000/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Hour)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 1050/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Certificate) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Week)

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BSEK around 9:30 am not early. Get the Marksheet verification form from behind Block-A building. Attach 02 copies of SSC Marksheet which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to the building Block-B. go to the second floor Room 47-A where the person will check your documents and write down the required fees as per your convenience. Then come back to the Building Block-A on ground floor and pay Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once done , go back again to Room 47-A , give them forms along with a paid voucher. He will collect the docs and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Marksheet. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BSEK, Get 02 copies of SSC Certificate which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to building Block-B in Room 22 on ground floor. The person will check your documents and will give you a blank form to fill it. He will also mark the Fees on a form and will say you to pay the requested Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once Done , get back to Room 22 and meet the same person. He will get your docs along with a paid voucher and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Certificate. That's it.

Required Docs from BIEK
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Marksheet (From BIEK) -
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Certificate (From BIEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.530/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent, Delivery on Next Day)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 230/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Certificate) - (Delivery in 15 Days) No Urgent facility available for the certificate ...

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BIEK around 9:30 AM. Go to the main building and visit Room 24 on a second floor. Get the HSC Marksheet verification form, fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Marksheet from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to room 24 again. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees as per your convenience and will say you to deposit fee to HBL at the entrance gate and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BIEK. Go the Library section window which is located before the main building. Get the HSC Certificate verification form. Fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Certificate from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to the same window. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees and will say you to deposit fee to HBL and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Required Docs from HEC
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Marksheet (From HEC)
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Degree (From HEC)
Will posted more updates soon ...

NOTE: NEVER USE PAKISTAN POST TO SEND DOCUMENTS TO WES EVEN YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR A PRIVATE COURIER LIKE DHL. BECAUSE PAKISTAN POST SERVICE TAKES MORE THAN A MONTH TO SEND DOCS TO WES INFACT DHL TAKES ONLY A WEEK.

humi18

Sep 23, 2018
NOTE: NEVER USE PAKISTAN POST TO SEND DOCUMENTS TO WES EVEN YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR A PRIVATE COURIER LIKE DHL. BECAUSE PAKISTAN POST SERVICE TAKES MORE THAN A MONTH TO SEND DOCS TO WES INFACT DHL TAKES ONLY A WEEK.
But you u mentioned that BIEK sends via Pakistan Post.. So what to do?

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Yes you are right. BIEK send docs through Pakistan Post and takes Rs.2000 for it. but if you insist them to use DHL then they demand Rs.3000 additional money to use DHL. (Total Rs.5000) . in my case i used Pakistan Post which and BIEK send my docs to WES on 7th August 2018 which is still not reached till today 24th Sept-2018 even i have launched complaint to them but nothing happened at all. So NEVER USE PAKISTAN POST FOR WES EVEN YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR IT. (Note: i don't want to bear the same zalalat to anyone and this is my overall msg) ...

humi18

Sep 23, 2018
Yes you are right. BIEK send docs through Pakistan Post and takes Rs.2000 for it. but if you insist them to use DHL then they demand Rs.3000 additional money to use DHL. (Total Rs.5000) . in my case i used Pakistan Post which and BIEK send my docs to WES on 7th August 2018 which is still not reached till today 24th Sept-2018 even i have launched complaint to them but nothing happened at all. So NEVER USE PAKISTAN POST FOR WES EVEN YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR IT. (Note: i don't want to bear the same zalalat to anyone and this is my overall msg) ...
Thanks

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
Request from experts / seniors:

Please guide for start date of education by keeping the following questions:

1) for Secondary Education (10 years school education) what should be start date. Suppose I have passed my matric exams (Secondary School Certificate) in year 2000. Should I write start date as 1998 to 2000 (last two years of exams) or 1990 to 2000 (whole school attending period).

2) If a three year professional degree i.e. ACCA I have passed in fives years due to fail in some semester. Should I write my start date from registration date with the Institute or three years back dated of completion date. For example, If I have joined ACCA in year 2004, but failed in some papers and passed in 2010. Start date should be 2004 or 2007. The course duration is three years.

Please clear as I am confused.

Thanks.

Sep 29, 2018
AoA
I wanted to know

to obtain higher CRS
can I add higher school certificates like matric plus FSC intermediate certificates
along with my 4 years of bachelor's degree or only highest degree would be considered only for ECA?

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Request from experts / seniors:

Please guide for start date of education by keeping the following questions:

1) for Secondary Education (10 years school education) what should be start date. Suppose I have passed my matric exams (Secondary School Certificate) in year 2000. Should I write start date as 1998 to 2000 (last two years of exams) or 1990 to 2000 (whole school attending period).

2) If a three year professional degree i.e. ACCA I have passed in fives years due to fail in some semester. Should I write my start date from registration date with the Institute or three years back dated of completion date. For example, If I have joined ACCA in year 2004, but failed in some papers and passed in 2010. Start date should be 2004 or 2007. The course duration is three years.

Please clear as I am confused.

Thanks.
1). Yes you will write Start 1998 & End 2000
2. Yes you will write Start 2004 , End 2010

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
AoA
I wanted to know

to obtain higher CRS
can I add higher school certificates like matric plus FSC intermediate certificates
along with my 4 years of bachelor's degree or only highest degree would be considered only for ECA?
WAS. you need to add only 4 years degree with transcript after pre-approved by the HEC.

umarashraf28

Oct 10, 2018
Since WES states applicants do not need to send the original documents until asked, I'm confused about HSSC docs:

Do we need to send original(attested) documents OR photocopy(attested) documents of HSSC to WES?