+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Brother these boards guys are illiterate and stupid. in my case BISE Multan they even don't k now what is WES. The are insisting we will send to IBCC not WES. Also we will not attest transcripts we only attest degrees.

I think ask brother to use some under table , Sorry to use these words, i am against under table but what to do in such cases
Hi,
Can you please share what an IBCC sealed envelope looks like? Do the put an institutional seal on the flap or do they just seal it with tape and stamp on top of it.

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hi Everybody,

Please i'm not sure if this is the right thread to post my question,if its not, kindly direct me to the right thread but i have been on this forum a couple of times.

Please has anybody here assessed their BCS Diploma in IT or Certificate (BCS Level 4/ 5 Diploma) with WES or any agency? and what was the equivalent?? i am trying to increase my crs scores as my present score is really really low.

Moin Uddin

Oct 25, 2010
Salam Gentlemen

2 queries

1- Is CAD 200 fee for attestation of all degrees or some additional dollars would be demanded for separate degrees.
2- How the WES submits ECA to immigration deptt? do they send us docs after attestation and we load it on the web along with the application? or.....?

Thanks for your support in advance .

Moin Uddin

subyeal

Aug 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
31-05-2028
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
Salam Gentlemen

2 queries

1- Is CAD 200 fee for attestation of all degrees or some additional dollars would be demanded for separate degrees.
2- How the WES submits ECA to immigration deptt? do they send us docs after attestation and we load it on the web along with the application? or.....?

Moin Uddin
I cannot answer to your first question as I didn’t get mine done from WES. Regarding your second question. They send equivalence to you and then you scan all the docs and upload them.

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Salam Gentlemen

2 queries

Moin Uddin

Moin Uddin could you please share your no here or in pvt so i will contact you and we can help each other for the sake.

ammad134

Sep 27, 2016
dear Ahsan Syed,

thanks for your valuable feedback for karachi matic and Inter board. could you please confirm me, have you received your ECA or WES received your documents. Furthermore, in how many days matic and inter board documents received to WES.

ammad134

Sep 27, 2016
This procedure is for Matriculation and Intermediate from Karachi Boards, presumably the procedure will be similar for all other boards as well.

1. Matriculation:

a) For Marksheet Attestation:

Collect form from Counter Number 4, fill in the form attaching CNIC copy and two copies of marksheet, pay the fee (PKR 800)
at Cash Counter Number 1 and submit the form at counter Number 4.

b) For Certificate Attestation & Dispatch to WES :
Approach Mr. Ansar at Room No. 22, tell him that the verified certificate is required to be submitted to WES. Fill in the form, attaching two copies of SSC Certificate, duly filled WES Academic Records Request Form ( https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf) and CNIC Copy. Deposit the fee (PKR 850) on Cash Counter Number 1 and submit the form and fee slips of certificate and marksheet along with PKR 3000 cash to Mr. Ansar. Collect your DHL Tracking Number after 3 days.

2. Intermediate

a) For Marksheet Attestation:

Collect the form from Room Number 22 First Floor, Fill in the form attaching CNIC Copy and two copies of marksheet. Deposit fee (PKR 220) in HBL and submit the form at Room Number 22. Keep the fee slip with yourself.

b) For Certificate Attestation:
Collect the form from Board Library Counter, fill in the form attaching CNIC Copy and two copies of certificate. Deposit fee (PKR 460) in HBL and submit the from at the Library Counter. Keep the fee slip with you.

c)For Dispatch to WES :

On the due date (mentioned on fee slip) collect attested marksheet from Room 22 and approach Mr. Hasan in Room Number 14 Ground Floor along with the attested marksheet ,duly filled WES Academic Records Request Form, certificate attestation fee slip and hand written application to Secretary BIEK for sending sending attested marksheet and certificate to WES. Deposit the fee (PKR 1500) in Room Number 1 and submit all the documents along with application to Mr. Hasan. Collect UMS Tracking Number after 3 days.

3. Graduation/ Postgraduation

Get your originals and one copy of degree and transcript attested. Refer ( http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree Attestation System/Documents/Procedure-Online-degree-Attestaion.pdf ) for detailed procedure.
Request HEC official at the time of collection of attested documents to seal the attested copies in an envelope. Send the envelope through any courier service of your choice or Pakistan Post putting it in another envelope so that the seal is not damaged, write your name and address as sender.

dear Ahsan Syed,

thanks for your valuable feedback for karachi matic and Inter board. could you please confirm me, have you received your ECA or WES received your documents. Furthermore, in how many days matic and inter board documents received to WES.

Reactions: syed farhan ali

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
dear Ahsan Syed,

Dear ammad,

come in pvt , i wana talk to you, we can help each other for ECA via WES from Karachi.

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
i would like to process my ECA application from IQAS.. can anyone tell me the procedure??

please help me..

Ziakhan

Apr 21, 2018
is there Anyone done thier ECA from IQAS for MASTER DEGREE & BACHELOR from WES.
will it caused problems in immigration if v done the same....
thanks in advance
quickly reply will be really appreciated......

ahsansyed

Jan 13, 2018
dear Ahsan Syed,

It took around 4-5 days for my Matric Documents to reach WES via DHL, for Intermediate documents I opted for Pakistan Post and it took more than 20 days.

After all documents are received and accepted by WES, ECA is issued in 20 days.

Hope it helps.

ammad134

Sep 27, 2016
It took around 4-5 days for my Matric Documents to reach WES via DHL, for Intermediate documents I opted for Pakistan Post and it took more than 20 days.

After all documents are received and accepted by WES, ECA is issued in 20 days.

Hope it helps.
Thanks Ahsan, for your feedback.

I have one more question if someone gives the answer. My Engineering degree and transcript was verified by HEC but it was not sealed the HEC. Shall I need to visit the regional office directly to seal the document or I need to submit some online request for this purpose?

ammar2307

Jul 2, 2018
Hello,
I want to get my certificates attested from WES for which i got metric and inter certificates attested from IBCC. Now i have to get these certificates attested from intermediate and secondary board. For the attestation i need a form which should be available at the board office but i didn't found it because the photostate shop guy is not available for a few days and they don't know when will he come. i need that form can anyone kindly provide the url link where i could find this form?
Thank You!

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi Guys,
I need guidance regarding WES attestation procedure.
I have been researching the forum. I am listing down the procedure. Pls guide if i miss something

Profile: Matric (Bise lahore), Intermediate (Bise Lahore), BA (PU, HEC)

First of all I have to create WES account and after inputting my information, I will have to make payment, after which I will be allotted a WES Reference number
(Query 1: Does WES accept Debit card for payment purposes?)

Now I will have to visit Bise Lahore office for attestation of Matriculation (Mark-sheet + certificate) and Intermediate (Mark-sheet + certificate)
After getting attestation from BISE Lahore, I will have to request them to seal and stamp the documents in envelope (1 for matric and 1 for inter separate) and I will have to mention WES Ref number along with WES address outside each envelope
(Query 2: Is Bise Lahore attestation is sufficient or do I need IBCC attestation and MOFA attestaion after BISE Lahore attestation?)
(Query 3: What should be the sender address while dispatching documents to WES Canada? should it be BISE Lahore or Person own address?)
(Query 4: How many copies of documents are to be attested? and how many copies are to be dispatched to WES?)

Secondly I will get attestation in similar fashion from HEC for BA degree (Mark-sheet + certificate) and after getting seal and stamp on envelop dispatch the same to WES

Now there will be 3 envelops in total to be dispatched to WES.

Is that it?

(QUERY 5: Do I need to do anything in WES account after this?)
(Query 6: All these documents are to be dispatched separately or can be dispatched in one big envelope containing 3 sealed envelops?)
(Query 7: If I have any other degree, Will WES wait for all degrees to reach them as per WES account or will they be issuing more than one evaluation reports depending on receipt of degrees?)