+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Honey2017

Oct 14, 2017
My SSC & HSSC docs are not accepted as i mistakenly sent them myself along with HEC docs. Now my orginal certificates are attested from both IBCC (Lahore office) & BISE Fsd.
Do i again get copies attested from both these bodies or just by BISE Fsd.
Can i courier them directly using Board address (in tht case whose address is gonna be on envelope?)
The marksheets get invalid within a year. Do i still need to send marksheets for matric and inter both? will they both need attestation?

Help would be appreciated

kamranrajput

Apr 1, 2018
Hi Mish,

Thanks for such a great information.
I've a question below:

My WES report showing CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY as below:

"Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)"

I just want to know how many points i'll get based on above summary in Federal skilled workers (Express Entry)?

According to my understanding, i'll get 22 points. Am I right? Please help me.

Thanks.

Apr 11, 2018
Need Help
i m applying in Express Entry and PNP both
should i attest all my educational certificate and send for WES attestation. or i just send my last Degree for WES attestation

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
Hi Mish,

I've a question below:

I just want to know how many points i'll get based on above summary in Federal skilled workers (Express Entry)?

Thanks.
Hi.
Please do let me know too how many points u get for it as my ECA from WES is:
Diploma (2 years) & Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Thanks

Hayat Abbas

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Mish

I did my IBCC (original / photocopy) attestation of both matric and intermediate (karachi) but unfortunately I couldnt keep their repspective verified photocopies and submitted them to IBCC. Should i re-apply for photocopy verification or IBCC attested marksheet / certificate photocopies stands effective for WES evaluation.

Please its a request to respond soon. I need your advice

Hayat Abbas

farha777

May 5, 2018
Thanks for sharing though i am not from ISBD but it had given an idea.

1. Make the following copies of documents:

Make the copies as follow:

1- SSC DMC and Certificate – 6 copies

2- HSSC DMC and Certificate – 6 copies

3- Bachelor Transcript and Certificate – 3 copies

4- Blood Relative’s NIC – 8 copies

5- Your NIC/NICOP – 7 copies

6- Authority Letter for Board – 4 copies

7- Authority Letter for IBCC – 2 copies

8- IBCC Form (can be found at IBCC site) – 2 copies

9- Authority Letter HEC – 2 copies

10- WES Address – 2 copies

2. B.I.S.E Local Board (SSC and HSSC Attestation):

Keep all original documents with you (SSC: DMC and Certificate, HSSC: DMC and Certificate)

Make four sets of documents as follows:

SSC DMC

1- Filled the form for IBCC attestation – SSC DMC.

2- Two Copies of SSC DMC

3- Your NIC/NICOP

4- Blood Relative's NIC

5- Authority Letter for Board

6- Bank Challan Form (UBL Board Branch)

SSC Certificate

1- Filled the form for IBCC attestation – SSC Certificate.

2- Two Copies of SSC Certificate

3- Your NIC/NICOP

4- Blood Relative's NIC

5- Authority Letter for Board

6- Bank Challan Form (UBL Board Branch)

HSSC DMC

7- Filled the form for IBCC attestation – HSSC DMC.

8- Two Copies of HSSC DMC

9- Your NIC/NICOP

10- Blood Relative's NIC

11- Authority Letter for Board

12- Bank Challan Form (UBL Board Branch)

HSSC Certificate

7- Filled the form for IBCC attestation – HSSC Certificate.

8- Two Copies of HSSC Certificate

9- Your NIC/NICOP

10- Blood Relative's NIC

11- Authority Letter for Board

12- Bank Challan Form (UBL Board Branch)

Next Day collection:

Collect two seals envelops for IBCC (SSC and HSSC), don't open it need to be submitted to IBCC as is.

3. IBCC Islamabad (SSC and HSSC Attestation):

Working Hours:

Monday to Thursday - 0815 hrs. to 1300 hrs.

Friday - 0815 hrs. to 1100 hrs.

Keep all original documents with you (SSC: DMC and Certificate, HSSC: DMC and Certificate)

1- Two Seal envelop from Abbottabad Board (one SSC and another one for FSc)

2- Your NIC/NICOP

3- Blood Relative's NIC

4- Authority Letter for IBCC

5- IBCC Form – Sent as the attachment (Just fill the challan amount etc)

6- Fill and Pay Challan form for all documents at once – Attestation of Original and Copies of
SSC: DMC and Certificate, HSSC: DMC and Certificate

Also, check for Seal envelop for WES payment

7- Two copies of each - SSC: DMC and Certificate, HSSC: DMC and Certificate

Next Day collection:

Collection - from 1400 hrs. to 1500 hrs.

Collect seal envelop from IBCC, don't open it need to be sent to WES.
Address detail as on - WES Address

4. HEC (BCE Attestation):

Keep all original documents with you (SSC: DMC and Certificate, HSSC: DMC and Certificate, Bachelor: Transcript and Certificate)

1- Take the token (attestation of copies – Transcript and Degree)

2- Visit the lab - signup and fill the data (take the print out)

Login Detail:

User ID: [NIC Number]

Password: [Password]

3- Deposit the fee for attestation

4- Two copies of University Degree and Transcript

5- Your NIC/NICOP

6- Blood Relative's NIC

7- Authority Letter for HEC

Same Day collection:

Can collect document at 3 PM, Ask them to give the copies in seal envelope. need to be sent to WES

5. Courier (DHL / FedEx etc):

1- Seal envelop from IBCC – need to be sent to WES

2- Seal envelop from HEC – need to be sent to WES

6. FEES:

B.I.S.E Local Board

Original documents (SSC DMC, SSC Certificate, HSSC DMC, HSSC Certificate) - Rs. 300 per paper

Copies documents (SSC DMC, SSC Certificate, HSSC DMC, HSSC Certificate) - Rs. 200 per paper

Seal Envelop (for IBCC) fee (may be or may not be) - Rs. 100

IBCC Islamabad

Original documents (SSC DMC, SSC Certificate, HSSC DMC, HSSC Certificate) - Rs 400 per paper

Copies documents (SSC DMC, SSC Certificate, HSSC DMC, HSSC Certificate) - Rs. 200 per paper

Seal Envelop (for WES) fee - Rs. 100

HEC Islamabad

Original (Bachelor Degree and Transcript) - Rs. 800 per paper

Copies (Bachelor Degree and Transcript) - Rs. 500 per paper

Seal Envelop (for WES) fee - Rs. 100

7. WES Address:

Receiver Address:

WES Reference No. [Reference No.]
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Sender Address:

[Name]
[Address]
PAKISTAN
Mob: [Mobile No.]

8. Authority Letter Sample:

Authority Letter

I Mr. [Name] s/o [Father’s Name] CNIC No. [NIC No.] can’t appear personally for my Bachelor degree and Transcripts’ attestation from “[HEC or IBCC or Board Name]” because I am out of the country.

This is to authorize [Person Name] s/o [Father’s Name] CNIC No. [NIC No.] for my Bachelor’s degree attestation from [Higher Education Commission (HEC) / IBCC / Board Name] on my behalf. All of my required educational documents and a copy of CNIC are enclosed with this letter.

I request you to please consider my request for the attestation on my behalf.

Your Name: [Name]

CNIC No.: [NIC No.]

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
H
Thanks for the information. No I do not have a B. Com degree, I did CA directly after HSSC. Should I go for a bachelor degree now? ICAP has collaboration with some universities like UOL, Bahria University etc who give exemptions to CA students and members for BSc in Accounting and Finance. Further, I want to ask that did you send ICAP membership certificate also for ECA along with CA Final, Intermediate and Foundation Certificates. Only certificates are fine or we have to attest and send the result cards as well to WES? Please guide. Thanks
Hello. COuld you please tell me about which university grants Bachelor degree to CA students? I am not a member as I am yet to pass the last exam of my CA. Looking for an easy route.

Ziakhan

Apr 21, 2018
Hi Mish,

I've a question below:

Thanks.
Hi Bro,
can i get ur contact number as i am going for ECA from WES,like u i have also DAE and BS degree so wanna needed some guideline from u....
My Whatsapp # 0346 5327889
Regards

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
Dear Mish

I would like to ask that do we need to attest only PHOTOCOPIES of Certificates and Marksheets for Metric & Interboard or the original one's too?
please also advise that are original documents to be submitted for the copies verification??

Please reply...

Thank you !

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
dear mish can u plz tell me how many dayz this inter verification takes, i have already sent my non-university higher edu dox and bcom dox to WES but i guess i will have 2 send inter and matric too so can u tell me how many day zare we looking at approx
Dear Sanv,

Please advise how many days did it take to complete verification of all docs from WES ??
As I would like to apply for Metric, Inter, bachelors and Masters degrees & transcripts verification from WES..

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Dear All,

This is Farhan from Karachi ..Need help in regards to WES docs verification..

Please help me as this is something very very important..

I am mentioning here my contact no 0321-8220531

Those who have knowledge & experience of getting his/her docs attested, please text me & i will contact you myself for the details...

Thank you !

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Mish,

I've a question below:

Thanks.

Dear kamran bhai,

can i have your contact number i need to discuss something very important from you... ??
your response will be highly appreciated..

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Salam brother

I am planing to submit express entry profile... i have ielts positive LMIA... ECA... now i am completing all other documents so can you tell me which type of documents are required..
IBCC attested when submitting PR...MOFA .....and what other
I will be very thankful if you help me ..

Adnan Khan
Hello Adnan,

Can someone please share what an IBCC sealed envelope looks like? Do the put an institutional seal on the flap or do they just seal it with tape and stamp on top of it.