+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Unfortunately, I face bad experience with WES. WES evaluate those docs which belong to their institution list ONLY.

1). How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process. First, please check if your institution in WES list? If it is available, then you can process for WES otherwise waste of money.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.
1- Apply through HEC portal for document attestation. In your online account showing previous attested docs then it is OKAY, otherwise, start process with HEC to get your docs attested in Online portal. HEC Contacts,
info.ana@hec.gov.pk
Abid Wahab <awahab@hec.gov.pk>,
Hidayat Ullah Khan <hiukhan@hec.gov.pk>,
Tahir Abbas Zaidi <tzaidi@hec.gov.pk>,

2- If you have HEC attested copies of Marksheet and Degree then go to HEC office with ORIGINAL (Transcript + Degree ), they will verify your docs and seal in envelops. If you are living abroad then write a letter, attached your CNIC copy, and provide the second person CNIC number to whom you authorized for this attestation and send him with HEC attested copies plus Original docs for HEC verification. HEC verify with original docs then seal in envelops.
3- If you don't have the attested photocopies, then make online request for photocopies attestation through HEC portal and follow their procedure.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes .

If your institute/university in WES list then proceed for WES online account. WES give you details for required documents. For respective boards, there is a form that you must complete and get signed by board officer, enclose in seal envelops, and send to WES.

You can google for WES university list.

Write WES Ref. No. on all courier envelops to avoid mishandling.

Let me know if you need further details.

Thank you,

when i select Supplementry Attestestion option from degree attestion I got this error...

"Dear Applicant"
We regret to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for degree attestation due to following reasons.

1. At least one attested degree is required.

"

I can understand this . why this appears and what is possible reason for this? any 1 help me

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
means attestation number on sticker that is placed as attestation identification on degree and transcript is not matching each other or they are different from attestation and from online ?
What I understand online attestation doesn't match with the hardcopy.I am going for attestation again and have already taken appointment for this.HEC is pathetic.

Reactions: ihsamkhan

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Unfortunately, I face bad experience with WES. WES evaluate those docs which belong to their institution list ONLY.

1). How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process. First, please check if your institution in WES list? If it is available, then you can process for WES otherwise waste of money.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.
1- Apply through HEC portal for document attestation. In your online account showing previous attested docs then it is OKAY, otherwise, start process with HEC to get your docs attested in Online portal. HEC Contacts,
info.ana@hec.gov.pk
Abid Wahab <awahab@hec.gov.pk>,
Hidayat Ullah Khan <hiukhan@hec.gov.pk>,
Tahir Abbas Zaidi <tzaidi@hec.gov.pk>,

2- If you have HEC attested copies of Marksheet and Degree then go to HEC office with ORIGINAL (Transcript + Degree ), they will verify your docs and seal in envelops. If you are living abroad then write a letter, attached your CNIC copy, and provide the second person CNIC number to whom you authorized for this attestation and send him with HEC attested copies plus Original docs for HEC verification. HEC verify with original docs then seal in envelops.
3- If you don't have the attested photocopies, then make online request for photocopies attestation through HEC portal and follow their procedure.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes .

If your institute/university in WES list then proceed for WES online account. WES give you details for required documents. For respective boards, there is a form that you must complete and get signed by board officer, enclose in seal envelops, and send to WES.

You can google for WES university list.

Write WES Ref. No. on all courier envelops to avoid mishandling.

Let me know if you need further details.

Thank you,

" In your online account showing previous attested docs then it is OKAY, otherwise, start process with HEC to get your docs attested in Online portal."

I can't understand what this means? how I start process to get my document attested from HEC in online portal?

tahalavi

Mar 14, 2018
Just wanted to thank an earlier post regarding Intermediate marksheet/ certificate attestation from BIE Karachi. Very useful guide.
I am posting here again adding in my experience as well during February 2018:

1. Intermediate

a) For Marksheet Attestation:

Collect the form from Room Number 24/25 Second Floor, Fill in the form (you would need to mention your Intermediate enrolment/ roll no. also in this form) attach your CNIC Copy and two copies of marksheet . Deposit fee (PKR 220 for 6 days delivery and PKR 540 for most urgent- 1 day delivery) in UBL window on first floor and then submit the form at Room Number 24/25. Keep the fee slip with yourself.

b) For Certificate Attestation:
Collect the form from Board Library Counter, fill in the form attaching CNIC Copy and two copies of certificate. Deposit fee (PKR 460) in HBL and submit the from at the Library Counter. Keep the fee slip with you. Earliest delivery time is 15 days.

c)For Dispatch to WES :

On the due date (mentioned on fee slip) collect attested marksheet from Room 24 and approach Mr. Asrar/ Hasan in Room Number 14 Ground Floor along with the attested marksheet ,duly filled WES Academic Records Request Form, certificate attestation fee slip and hand written application to Secretary BIEK for sending attested marksheet and certificate to WES. Deposit the fee (PKR 1500) in Room Number 1 and submit all the documents along with application to Mr. Asrar /Hasan. Collect DHL Tracking Number after 3 days.

I did apply online for HEC, and they verified documents online, but on physical submission, they insisted on formal Equivalency certificate from IBCC for my O'Levels (I had a provisional equivalency certificate from IBCC, which I had submitted online and was approved online before I went)
Now IBCC won't issue the Equivalency certificate as they insist my O'Levels result has not been verified by British Council. I don't live in Pakistan so going time and again for each document is not possible.

Anyone on this thread facing any similar issue? Help/ Advice would be highly appreciated.

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Dear mish

IBCC z not the requirement ....
I ve got my wes report without ibcc attestation. Infact i frgot to put up inter marksheet bt Alhumdulilllah i faced no hurdles.

Nd i dont knw who z advising to get 15 dollars check !!!..... I made it on smone's suggestion , bt no one ask me about dt when i went for attestation.
Salam
I confusion I have is that do I have to send the final transcript of my masters degree or all the transcripts of previous 3 semesters along with the final transcript ?

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Just wanted to thank an earlier post regarding Intermediate marksheet/ certificate attestation from BIE Karachi. Very useful guide.
I am posting here again adding in my experience as well during February 2018:

1. Intermediate

a) For Marksheet Attestation:

Collect the form from Room Number 24/25 Second Floor, Fill in the form (you would need to mention your Intermediate enrolment/ roll no. also in this form) attach your CNIC Copy and two copies of marksheet . Deposit fee (PKR 220 for 6 days delivery and PKR 540 for most urgent- 1 day delivery) in UBL window on first floor and then submit the form at Room Number 24/25. Keep the fee slip with yourself.

b) For Certificate Attestation:
Collect the form from Board Library Counter, fill in the form attaching CNIC Copy and two copies of certificate. Deposit fee (PKR 460) in HBL and submit the from at the Library Counter. Keep the fee slip with you. Earliest delivery time is 15 days.

c)For Dispatch to WES :

On the due date (mentioned on fee slip) collect attested marksheet from Room 24 and approach Mr. Asrar/ Hasan in Room Number 14 Ground Floor along with the attested marksheet ,duly filled WES Academic Records Request Form, certificate attestation fee slip and hand written application to Secretary BIEK for sending attested marksheet and certificate to WES. Deposit the fee (PKR 1500) in Room Number 1 and submit all the documents along with application to Mr. Asrar /Hasan. Collect DHL Tracking Number after 3 days.

I did apply online for HEC, and they verified documents online, but on physical submission, they insisted on formal Equivalency certificate from IBCC for my O'Levels (I had a provisional equivalency certificate from IBCC, which I had submitted online and was approved online before I went)
Now IBCC won't issue the Equivalency certificate as they insist my O'Levels result has not been verified by British Council. I don't live in Pakistan so going time and again for each document is not possible.

Anyone on this thread facing any similar issue? Help/ Advice would be highly appreciated.
Salam
Do I have to send the final transcript of my masters degree or transcripts of all 3 semesters along with the final transcript?
I m confused
Please help

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Final transcript is fine ...the one which includes all courses details on it
I emailed WES & asked the same question, this is their reply

"Be advised that a credential evaluation is processed upon submission of the academic transcript of all the years spent to earn a degree or certificate.

You are therefore required to submit of all the years or semesters you took at school"
And ur reply is different. What should I do? I m so confused.

tahalavi

Mar 14, 2018
What I meant by final transcript is the one which shows all the courses

"Be advised that a credential evaluation is processed upon submission of the academic transcript of all the years spent to earn a degree or certificate.

You are therefore required to submit of all the years or semesters you took at school"
And ur reply is different. What should I do? I m so confused.
Final transcript is the one showing all your courses marks...for example Intermediate second year marksheet shows all marks attained during first year and also second year. You need to submit this transcript.

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
What I meant by final transcript is the one which shows all the courses

Final transcript is the one showing all your courses marks...for example Intermediate second year marksheet shows all marks attained during first year and also second year. You need to submit this transcript.
I understand what u r saying
My final transcript shows the subjects of the final term and their marks and then total of 1st term, total of 2nd term & then total of 3rd term? It doesn't show the subjects of these 3 terms only the total, Will it be ok ? I m confused on this do they want the subjects name of the 3 terms as well or just the total
Thanks for ur help mate

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I am having the same problem.I have emailed HEC (NIC,Degree and result card scanned copies )I told them thrice that as the documents were received by TCS in the sealed envelope so I couldn't have them photocopied but it seems that they are not reading the email properly as they are constantly demanding for the same documents(send to WES).I am having a great deal of difficulty as nobody picks the phone except the helpline.Reply from HEC seems just a formality as they don't address the issue.Really don't know what to do.
Hello,

No benefit to burn your calories for HEC. It is good to go HEC office just got your docs attest first. No need to seal them. Once you see that same stamp number has updated on HEC web site then go again and tell them to seal these docs. Otherwise, it is remain a mystery that what was the stamp number. WES is also very big MAFFIYA after evaluation if some thing goes wrong they will never look again.

Good luck...

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Dears,

I got my WES report today and all my documents got accepted. I sent the below documents

1) Copies of Matric Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]
2) Copies of Intermediate Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]

Both were sealed by BISE RWP as I told them that i would be sending that to WES.

Put both in DHL envelope and wrote sender address of BISE RWP. [Please note that no IBCC required, on friend did that and his docs got rejected]

3) Copies of BSc degree + Transcript [attested and sealed by HEC]
Put in DHL envelope with your name as sender.

It took 35 days for total process and I got my report as accepted.
Salam
Congratulations on ur WES report bro.
I have a question which u will know for sure.
My MBA consists of 4 semesters and each of them has a transcript. And 1 final transcript showing the subjects of the final semester and total of previous 3 semester. It doesn't mention the subjects of 3 semesters. Do I have to send the just the final transcript or 3 transcripts of previous semesters as well
Please help

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Salam
My MBA consists of 4 semesters and each of them has a transcript. And 1 final transcript showing the subjects of the final semester and total of previous 3 semester. It doesn't mention the subjects of 3 semesters. Do I have to send the just the final transcript or 3 transcripts of previous semesters as well
Please help

What should I do?

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Salam
Please help

What should I do?

Azharalli81

May 22, 2016
Dears,

I got my WES report today and all my documents got accepted. I sent the below documents

1) Copies of Matric Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]
2) Copies of Intermediate Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]

Both were sealed by BISE RWP as I told them that i would be sending that to WES.

Put both in DHL envelope and wrote sender address of BISE RWP. [Please note that no IBCC required, on friend did that and his docs got rejected]

3) Copies of BSc degree + Transcript [attested and sealed by HEC]
Put in DHL envelope with your name as sender.

It took 35 days for total process and I got my report as accepted.

What should I do? Do I send only the final transcript of MBA or all the previous 3 semesters transcript along with the final transcript? Final transcript doesn't show the subjects of 3 previous semester only the total. bro please help