+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH SIMPLE QUESTION.

Should we send Inter & Matric Documents ourselves(via DHL) or via respective boards. I am really confused because even some agents here in karachi are suggesting to send documents by ourselves thought it is clearly mentioned on the website that they will not accept the documents if they are not send by the respective board.

Please help me with my above question. Allah bless you all.

Waiting for your swift responses.

Regards,
Usman
Please let know did you send documents yourselves? Got your ECA?

aamir305

Jan 9, 2018
I am thankful to everybody on this thread as this has been really helpful in completing and sending my documents to WES, for now all of my documents have reached WES center and my status is showing "in progress", so finger's crossed and hope they dont put any allegations or queries for my case.

mannah

Feb 8, 2018
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
Hi mish . First of all thank you so much for writing out all the details . I have just recently started my porcess after reading up these steps here above . I have received my verified Inter certificate and marksheets from Interboard . i have submitted my matric certificate and marksheet in matric board and il be receiving it in the coming week . I have read all the thread and the answers you have given but i have few confusion and got no one to help me but you . I am hoping you will take your precious time out and reply me .

- A- when i went to receive my verified inter certificate, the person refused to give me saying that you need to send it to WES through us and hence you need to bring WES form. i said i want it and il start the process again as i dont have WES form right now . he said we wont take it back once you take your verified copies with yourself and you will have to apply again . Now what i need to know is k i have my verified certificates/marksheet (photocopies) of inter , soon il be getting my verified certificates/marksheet (photocopies) from matric board too . what do i do next ?
B- do we have to get WES from individual for Metric envelope and individual for inter envelope? will the WES reference number be different for each board document ? if yes then where do i get them signed from ? as the person sitting at intermediate board wont do it . and without getting them attested how can i get WES reference number . I am so confused as to what to do with those verified certificates/marksheet .
C- if i send my verified certificates/marksheet of Inter and marksheet to IBCC and get my WES form signes and verified from IBCC (skipping Matric and inter board ) and get the envelop sealed too and send it to WES ?

Please help me out .

mannah

Feb 8, 2018
Yes u r correct...but people think their one day is also very important

3 weeks and 7 days..both has difference..

But if we opt for CES for rush service..it going to charge you dollar 508, (5 day Service) so money matters also

but again the energy we have to waste in the board due to all that rubbish people...i think 3 weeks is not the bad idea

Please do share the details, so people may know it
can u please share details of Comparative Education Services alongwith the charges for usual 3weeks process

sam.

Feb 9, 2018
guys can any 1 post Wes transcript request form for metric and intermediate...???
Secondly can any 1 tell me if detailed marks are mentioned on the final certificate then is it required to attest result card too??
I have made attestation from the respective boards but ibcc has taken my attested copies now i dont have any sealed attested copy from the respective boards .. what can i do now?
M i supposed to pay the verification fee again? any dues to verify WES form from board??

Last edited:

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
First of all thanks to all fellows for their help
I have queries can someone guide me

1). I have BS four year program but completed in 6 years as a regular student due to single person in my FYP.
I already attested my degree as well as transcript from HEC and Foreign Office in 2014.
How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes as I am in abroad and already attested my documents from relevant authorities.
need guidance and help in this regard.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
First of all thanks to all fellows for their help
I have queries can someone guide me

1). I have BS four year program but completed in 6 years as a regular student due to single person in my FYP.
I already attested my degree as well as transcript from HEC and Foreign Office in 2014.
How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes as I am in abroad and already attested my documents from relevant authorities.
need guidance and help in this regard.
Hello,

You first make an account with WES and reactivate your account with HEC. Let me know then.

Bye

Reactions: ihsamkhan

subyeal

Aug 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
31-05-2028
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
For those who are going through the process of getting attestations done for their education certificates. Below is the step by step guide based on my experience.

To get your degree attested from HEC, you need create an account on HEC site to reserve an appointment date and to submit your document copies online (REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTESTATION ARE GIVEN ON THE WEBSITE PLEASE GO THROUGH THEM http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree Attestation System/Pages/Degree-Attestation.aspx):
  • Create an online profile at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/das to initiate the process for degree attestation. Completely fill-in the personal and educational details on the online profile. Incomplete information may cause you inconvenience at later stage.
  • Reserve an available date for attestation at a HEC office location of your choice.
Keep on you:
1/ Bachelor degree and transcripts colored copies
2/ Master degree and transcripts colored copies
3/ Intermediate/ equivalence certificate for Alevel copies
4/ Metric/ equivalence certificate for Olevel copies
5/ ID card copy
Upload scan copies of your degrees and transcripts. They will set an appointment for you, after which on the given date you will take the colored copies and submit for attestation in person to HEC Islamabad. They take 2-3 days to do it after it you have to visit HEC R&I office( which is right in next building) and documents will be sealed there on verbal request only without any charges.

I got my ECA from University of Toronto(Comparative Education Service (CES):
https://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces

https://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/apply-now
Fill online application with university of Toronto. And send sealed HEC pack by DHL. They have student discount parcel costs 2000 rs.
They do not require your metric/Olevel and intermediate/Alevel certificates. YES THEY TAKE 3 MONTHS AT LEAST SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

IF ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO IT AND EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS YOU CAN MESSAGE ME FOR HELP. Good luck! :)

Naveeda Ijaz

Feb 19, 2018
Aslam u Aliekum everybody, I'm in need of urgent help. My All documents including MA Fine Arts Degree have been accepted by WES Canada EXCEPT Mark Sheet of MA Fine Arts.
Here is a objection raised by WES Canada.
Objection/Reason: "The institution listed on the academic document does not match HEC attestation status."

Instruction by WES Canada:
"Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct academic institution to your individual attestation status on their website."

Shall you please guide me that what should I do? MA Fine Arts degree is accepted because university of punjab is writtern on my Degree.
But
College of Art and Design, University of the Punjab" is writtern on my MA Fine Arts Mark Sheet and its not accepted.

so, is it means that HEC has not enter complete name of institute on it? How Can I check that what name has been enetered by HEC? Please guide me. Can HEC easily do correction? Your guidance will be highly appreciated indeed.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Aslam u Aliekum everybody, I'm in need of urgent help. My All documents including MA Fine Arts Degree have been accepted by WES Canada EXCEPT Mark Sheet of MA Fine Arts.
Here is a objection raised by WES Canada.
Objection/Reason: "The institution listed on the academic document does not match HEC attestation status."

Instruction by WES Canada:
"Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct academic institution to your individual attestation status on their website."

Shall you please guide me that what should I do? MA Fine Arts degree is accepted because university of punjab is writtern on my Degree.
But
College of Art and Design, University of the Punjab" is writtern on my MA Fine Arts Mark Sheet and its not accepted.

so, is it means that HEC has not enter complete name of institute on it? How Can I check that what name has been enetered by HEC? Please guide me. Can HEC easily do correction? Your guidance will be highly appreciated indeed.
Please check your HEC online account, all details should be available there. Contact to HEC and copy same text that you received from WES about your file issue.

HEC Contacts,
info.ana@hec.gov.pk
Abid Wahab <awahab@hec.gov.pk>,
Hidayat Ullah Khan <hiukhan@hec.gov.pk>,
Tahir Abbas Zaidi <tzaidi@hec.gov.pk>,

Once HEC updates your data then you can inform WES to proceed.
Thank you,

Evolve

Feb 22, 2018
Hello all,

I did my LLB from the University of London (UOL) External program. I am wanting to get it assessed from WES since they have a short time for the procedure. Has anyone in here who has done their graduation from UOL know the procedure of getting the transcript from the university and then sending it to WES for assessment? If someone has gone through this specific procedure, can you please tell me how long it took you to get the transcript from the UOL?

Would be grateful for any replies.

Thanks.