+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
Brother, did you get your docs attested from IBCC as well? BISE RWP people asked me to attest the copies from IBCC before sending to WES.
No, IBCC is not required for verification. I got my ECA without IBCC attestation.

Last edited:

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
hi

for WES , verification (matric fsc) from BISE is enough or IBCC is mandatory? my city is DERA GHAZI KHAN, need urgent reply n help.
For WES you only need HSSC degree + Transcript (attested by respective board) and Bachelor/masters degree + transcript (Attested by HEC) copies only....

MATRIC is not required.
IBCC attestation is not required.

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
Hi.
I have a query and look forward for an answer to it those facing same situation.
My surname in all my educational documents is my father's name whereas after marriage my surname in my passport and NICOP is my husband's name.
I have made an Affidavit for the same but need to know that the affidavit will also be placed in sealed envelope of my attested degree or sent separate along with the envelope?

Tehman

Jan 16, 2018
Hi.

Can anybody guide for WES, how to do Intermediate certificate attestation especially from Gujranwala board?

Thanks in advance.

Jan 22, 2018
My WES experience:

Equivalence Result:

3 years bachelor was recognized as 3 years bachelor degree
2 year masters was recognized as 4 years bachelor degree
2 years masters was recognized as a masters degree

The Process:
Matric and Intermediate Certificates
were verified by the respective board (Mirpur ajk BISE in my case) and given to me in a sealed envelope which I sent via courier myself. WES rejected it in the first attemp because the envelope seal had broken by the time it had reached Canada. I got the verification again and the documents were accepted by WES. Make sure the person sealing the envelope properly seals the envelope. I suggest taking a good quality envelope and glue stick with you to the board. Only the certificates are needed, I did not get my mark sheets verified seperately.

Bachelor and Masters Degrees: HEC (Islamabad) attestation was done using the standard procedure which is (1) Make online profile, fill in all your details (2) upload scans of documents for online scrutiny by HEC. (3) In 24 hours HEC will inform you to make appointment for the attestation visit. (4) Go to HEC on the appointment time, get the queue token from the machine at the HEC and wait for your turn (5) HEC officer will scrutinize your original documents and take two sets of photocopies for all documents (6) deposit fee on HEC bank window (7) Submit your documents and get the receipt with delivery time written on it.

After you recieve the attested documents (original or copies), go to R&I section (with a good quality envelope and glue stick) which can be accessed via main gate of HEC, they will inspect your originals and seal them in an envelope infront of you.

WES: It took 22 days for WES to finish the processing after they recieved all the documents.

Hi Furqan,

Thank you for the information.

Will you please answer below questions.

Did you received any tracking order number from FBISE for SSC & HSSC in order to check when it will reach to WES? In how many days it reached to WES?

Is their any way to check that HEC has updated my status correctly as attested ?

Thank you

Jan 22, 2018
1- I applied for FBISE attestation online and they did give me the tracking number 24 hours after sending the envelope. You can email them or chat with them on their website for this.

2- When you go to your HEC online profile you can see status of your attestation, it should be "Completed".
Greetings Furqan,

Thank you for the feedback,

I checked my status of HEC its showing under processing my question is I got attested my degree and transcript on 22nd of January and sent to WES on the same day. How long will HEC take to show the status of completed?

Appreciate your support.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello,

1- I have done my BS Electronics Engineering Degree + Marksheet attested/verified by HEC and sealed in an envelope. Also online status on HEC website is updated. Sent these docs with WES reference no. from courier service myself.
2- Submit online application to WES and after few days they replied that I need to submit HSSC (Intermediate Certificate + Marksheet) attested from BIEK or respective board
3- I went to BIEK and got a contact person link who attest all my docs on my behalf.
Greetings Furqan,

Thank you for the feedback,

I checked my status of HEC its showing under processing my question is I got attested my degree and transcript on 22nd of January and sent to WES on the same day. How long will HEC take to show the status of completed?

Appreciate your support.

Hello,

Please email them and give your details (CNIC no.). They will complete the status when you knock their door.

Regards,
S.Fahad

KhanO

Dec 30, 2017
For WES you only need HSSC degree + Transcript (attested by respective board) and Bachelor/masters degree + transcript (Attested by HEC) copies only....

MATRIC is not required.
MY QUESTION IS, WHILE SUBMITTING FOR HEC ATTESTATION, IT REQUIRES THE MATRIC AND INTER DOCUMENTS ATTESTED BY IBCC for the process. While proceeding with online attestation, the system doesn't start the application if I do not upload Matric and Inter documents.

What should we do ?? Since WES asks for attested documents from the INTER BOARD whereas INTER BOARD only verifies and the attestation is done by IBCC.

This is a complete MESS. Can anyone guide please?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello there, well I am new to this forum and wanted to start my WES process to get going for express entry application.

Well I just had one question regarding the verification of matric and inter marksheets.
My question is "Do we need to get both the mark sheets verified i.e. 9th and 10th class separately or only the result card of the 10th verification is required, also is it the case same with the inter marksheets.

Thank you

Marksheets for SSC ( when you finish10th) and HSSC ( when you finish 12th)
Certificates for SSC ( when you finish10th) and HSSC ( when you finish 12th)

Because the score for 9th and 11th are combined anyway with 10th and 12th respectively

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MY QUESTION IS, WHILE SUBMITTING FOR HEC ATTESTATION, IT REQUIRES THE MATRIC AND INTER DOCUMENTS ATTESTED BY IBCC for the process. While proceeding with online attestation, the system doesn't start the application if I do not upload Matric and Inter documents.

What should we do ?? Since WES asks for attested documents from the INTER BOARD whereas INTER BOARD only verifies and the attestation is done by IBCC.

This is a complete MESS. Can anyone guide please?

Can you tell me what is Inter Board and IBCC? Correct me if I am wrong but aren't they same thing?

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017

MATRIC is not required.
Hi.
I read your post that u did not attest from IBCC so on your sealed envelope u gave the address of FBISE?
Also need to know when you got attested degrees from HEC did you send all the sealed envelopes (FBISE & HEC) in 1 big envelope or sent all separately?

taiebz

Dec 10, 2017
No, IBCC is not required for verification. I got my ECA without IBCC attestation.
Who send the doc you or the board? i have seal envelop from BISE GWR but they have mention IBCC lahore in urdu on envelop not the WES.

can you please guide in this matter.

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you so much for your help. I was really confused about ibcc attestation because someone was telling me that there is no need to get attestation from ibcc , only matric inter board verification is fine and then send to wes. One more thing i want to ask, do ibcc people update document attestation on their website?
Hi.
Need to know did u get yours done from IBCC? You got your ECA?