+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

kamarzahid

Dec 24, 2017
Dears,

I got my WES report today and all my documents got accepted. I sent the below documents

1) Copies of Matric Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]
2) Copies of Intermediate Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]

Both were sealed by BISE RWP as I told them that i would be sending that to WES.

Put both in DHL envelope and wrote sender address of BISE RWP. [Please note that no IBCC required, on friend did that and his docs got rejected]

3) Copies of BSc degree + Transcript [attested and sealed by HEC]
Put in DHL envelope with your name as sender.

It took 35 days for total process and I got my report as accepted.

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Dears,

I got my WES report today and all my documents got accepted. I sent the below documents

1) Copies of Matric Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]
2) Copies of Intermediate Certificate + Marks Sheet [attested from BISE RWP]

Both were sealed by BISE RWP as I told them that i would be sending that to WES.

Put both in DHL envelope and wrote sender address of BISE RWP. [Please note that no IBCC required, on friend did that and his docs got rejected]

3) Copies of BSc degree + Transcript [attested and sealed by HEC]
Put in DHL envelope with your name as sender.

It took 35 days for total process and I got my report as accepted.

"Put both in DHL envelope and wrote sender address of BISE RWP. [Please note that no IBCC required, on friend did that and his docs got rejected]"
In sender address you wrote BISE RWP?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
thanks Fahadhshah284 . I reactivate my account with HEC..What is the next step
Unfortunately, I face bad experience with WES. WES evaluate those docs which belong to their institution list ONLY.

1). How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process. First, please check if your institution in WES list? If it is available, then you can process for WES otherwise waste of money.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.
1- Apply through HEC portal for document attestation. In your online account showing previous attested docs then it is OKAY, otherwise, start process with HEC to get your docs attested in Online portal. HEC Contacts,
info.ana@hec.gov.pk
Abid Wahab <awahab@hec.gov.pk>,
Hidayat Ullah Khan <hiukhan@hec.gov.pk>,
Tahir Abbas Zaidi <tzaidi@hec.gov.pk>,

2- If you have HEC attested copies of Marksheet and Degree then go to HEC office with ORIGINAL (Transcript + Degree ), they will verify your docs and seal in envelops. If you are living abroad then write a letter, attached your CNIC copy, and provide the second person CNIC number to whom you authorized for this attestation and send him with HEC attested copies plus Original docs for HEC verification. HEC verify with original docs then seal in envelops.
3- If you don't have the attested photocopies, then make online request for photocopies attestation through HEC portal and follow their procedure.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes .

If your institute/university in WES list then proceed for WES online account. WES give you details for required documents. For respective boards, there is a form that you must complete and get signed by board officer, enclose in seal envelops, and send to WES.

You can google for WES university list.

Write WES Ref. No. on all courier envelops to avoid mishandling.

Let me know if you need further details.

Thank you,

Reactions: ihsamkhan

aamir305

Jan 9, 2018
I just got my WES report, I have done BBA and MBA from FAST university. In the report they have recognized my BBA degree as 3 years bachelors and my MBA as 4 years bachelors degree. I dont know why but they haven't upraised my MBA as Master's degree. Wanted to know if some one else has got the same evaluation, and should I enter it in my profile as bachelors or masters education level.

taiebz

Dec 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I had submitted my documents for WES evaluation. all my documents got accepted except for higher secondary documents. both my secondary and higher secondary documents are verified by GRW board and attested by IBCC. my secondary documents got accepted but higher secondary got rejected, which is really very confusing and frustrated and both follow the same process.

can any one guide my what could be the reason for this?

thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I just got my WES report, I have done BBA and MBA from FAST university. In the report they have recognized my BBA degree as 3 years bachelors and my MBA as 4 years bachelors degree. I dont know why but they haven't upraised my MBA as Master's degree. Wanted to know if some one else has got the same evaluation, and should I enter it in my profile as bachelors or masters education level.
You know, WES is one of the MAFFIYA for ECA.

You can not claim anything, they are very smart, don't give you separate email ID to discuss your case. If your university is not in their list they will not accept your education. Also, somehow they give you the evaluation on behalf of your MS degree but you can not revert back to them for your bachelor education which is become 3 years.

Good luck

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
some body please help me!

I sent My BSC degree and result card to HEC for attestation for CANADIAN IMMIGRATION purpose.After that,I sent the sealed envelop received by HEC to WES CANADA but they have put the following objection on both the Degree and Result Card:

Reason: The attestation stamp number placed on the academic document does not match the online HEC attestation status.

Instructions: Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct stamp number on your individual online attestation status.

The documents sent to WES were sealed(received by TCS) so there photocopy is not available.
Does anyone get the similar problem please help!

Last edited:

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

I sent My BSC degree and result card to HEC for attestation for CANADIAN IMMIGRATION purpose.After that,I sent the sealed envelop received by HEC to WES CANADA but they have put the following objection on both the Degree and Result Card:

Reason: The attestation stamp number placed on the academic document does not match the online HEC attestation status.

Instructions: Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct stamp number on your individual online attestation status.

The documents sent to WES were sealed(received by TCS) so there photocopy is not available.
Email to HEC and explain your problem.

info.ana@hec.gov.pk

sam_mj

Jan 5, 2018
FOR WES Canada (HEC Documents):

I got my attested copies of my Bachelors Degree and Transcript from HEC Lahore. And got one copy of each sealed in envelop from HEC lahore office for WES Canada. Yetserday, the status i received was that my Bachelors was accepted and Transcript was "Not Accepted" as they mention reason the stamp number doesnot match HEC online status only for transcript.(screen shot attached for your reference)

I got both attested on very same day and got it sealed from HEC. I am confused why this happened this is very unexpected. Does this ever happened to anyone? If yes then what to do at this point??

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

I got my attested copies of my Bachelors Degree and Transcript from HEC Lahore. And got one copy of each sealed in envelop from HEC lahore office for WES Canada. Yetserday, the status i received was that my Bachelors was accepted and Transcript was "Not Accepted" as they mention reason the stamp number doesnot match HEC online status only for transcript.(screen shot attached for your reference)

I got both attested on very same day and got it sealed from HEC. I am confused why this happened this is very unexpected. Does this ever happened to anyone? If yes then what to do at this point??
Email to HEC and explain your problem.

info.ana@hec.gov.pk

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018

I am having the same problem.I have emailed HEC (NIC,Degree and result card scanned copies )I told them thrice that as the documents were received by TCS in the sealed envelope so I couldn't have them photocopied but it seems that they are not reading the email properly as they are constantly demanding for the same documents(send to WES).I am having a great deal of difficulty as nobody picks the phone except the helpline.Reply from HEC seems just a formality as they don't address the issue.Really don't know what to do.

sam_mj

Jan 5, 2018
I am having the same problem.I have emailed HEC (NIC,Degree and result card scanned copies )I told them thrice that as the documents were received by TCS in the sealed envelope so I couldn't have them photocopied but it seems that they are not reading the email properly as they are constantly demanding for the same documents(send to WES).I am having a great deal of difficulty as nobody picks the phone except the helpline.Reply from HEC seems just a formality as they don't address the issue.Really don't know what to do.
Exactly i am consistently calling HEC and guess what no one answers to calls or bother to reply emails Thanks to HEC (a true business company). And same how am i supposed to give them the copy of attested copy to them if it was already sealed by HEC. I am stuck in this amazingly unpredictable loop.

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW

means attestation number on sticker that is placed as attestation identification on degree and transcript is not matching each other or they are different from attestation and from online ?

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Unfortunately, I face bad experience with WES. WES evaluate those docs which belong to their institution list ONLY.

1). How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process. First, please check if your institution in WES list? If it is available, then you can process for WES otherwise waste of money.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.
1- Apply through HEC portal for document attestation. In your online account showing previous attested docs then it is OKAY, otherwise, start process with HEC to get your docs attested in Online portal. HEC Contacts,
info.ana@hec.gov.pk
Abid Wahab <awahab@hec.gov.pk>,
Hidayat Ullah Khan <hiukhan@hec.gov.pk>,
Tahir Abbas Zaidi <tzaidi@hec.gov.pk>,

2- If you have HEC attested copies of Marksheet and Degree then go to HEC office with ORIGINAL (Transcript + Degree ), they will verify your docs and seal in envelops. If you are living abroad then write a letter, attached your CNIC copy, and provide the second person CNIC number to whom you authorized for this attestation and send him with HEC attested copies plus Original docs for HEC verification. HEC verify with original docs then seal in envelops.
3- If you don't have the attested photocopies, then make online request for photocopies attestation through HEC portal and follow their procedure.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes .

If your institute/university in WES list then proceed for WES online account. WES give you details for required documents. For respective boards, there is a form that you must complete and get signed by board officer, enclose in seal envelops, and send to WES.

You can google for WES university list.

Write WES Ref. No. on all courier envelops to avoid mishandling.

Let me know if you need further details.

Thank you,

If I had my degrees verified in the old system. As the old system was not integrated with PQR, the data has to be verified again for the applicant to proceed further. This is a single step process in which you select the degree and then after scrutiny it is verified.? How I know that degree attested in 2014 was attested in Old System ? As my uni. as well as department and degree is also listed in PQR