+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,
My Name is Tahir Mehmood and i am from Karachi Pakistan.I have requested WES for my academic credentials evaluation for which i am preparing documents as per their updated requirement.

In my case the scenario is ;
I have done Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
I have done Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
I have done Bachelors from Karachi University

Whereas , WES requested me following credential to be send ...

Required Docs from BSEK
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Marksheet (From BSEK)
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Certificate (From BSEK)
Attested WES Academic Record Request Form (With a Reference No)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.1000/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Hour)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 1050/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Certificate) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Week)

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BSEK around 9:30 am not early. Get the Marksheet verification form from behind Block-A building. Attach 02 copies of SSC Marksheet which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to the building Block-B. go to the second floor Room 47-A where the person will check your documents and write down the required fees as per your convenience. Then come back to the Building Block-A on ground floor and pay Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once done , go back again to Room 47-A , give them forms along with a paid voucher. He will collect the docs and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Marksheet. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BSEK, Get 02 copies of SSC Certificate which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to building Block-B in Room 22 on ground floor. The person will check your documents and will give you a blank form to fill it. He will also mark the Fees on a form and will say you to pay the requested Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once Done , get back to Room 22 and meet the same person. He will get your docs along with a paid voucher and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Certificate. That's it.

Required Docs from BIEK
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Marksheet (From BIEK) -
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Certificate (From BIEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.530/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent, Delivery on Next Day)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 230/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Certificate) - (Delivery in 15 Days) No Urgent facility available for the certificate ...

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BIEK around 9:30 AM. Go to the main building and visit Room 24 on a second floor. Get the HSC Marksheet verification form, fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Marksheet from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to room 24 again. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees as per your convenience and will say you to deposit fee to HBL at the entrance gate and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BIEK. Go the Library section window which is located before the main building. Get the HSC Certificate verification form. Fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Certificate from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to the same window. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees and will say you to deposit fee to HBL and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Required Docs from HEC
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Marksheet (From HEC)
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Degree (From HEC)
Will posted more updates soon ...

Last edited:

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Please note. all the above procedure is to fulfill WES evaluation which will be facilitated by the respective boards only. like BSEK & BIEK). Thanks.

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Brother I have got the certificates from SSC and HSC board attested and sent to WES with their academic request forms..
For KU I need to know if we are required to send 2 sealed envelopes to WES; 1 from KU (With the academic request form) and other from HEC?

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
for the Bachelor Degree like KU , You only need to first attest the original degree from HEC. Once you got the attested degree from HEC, you may apply for the attestation of Original Bachelor Mark sheet along with the copies of Degree & Mark sheet by HEC. Because only attested copies of the Degree and Mark Sheet will be send to WES from HEC through DHL which cost about Rs. 2750.

Secondly, WES (Academic Request Form) will be send alongiwth the Attested Metric Marksheet + Certificate
& Intermediate Marksheet + Certificate.

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
WES requested me following credential to be send ...

1. Attested Copy of a Metric Mark sheet from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
2. Attested Copy of a Metric Certificate from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
(along with WES Academic Request Form)

3. Attested Copy of a Intermediate Mark sheet from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
4. Attested Copy of a Intermediate Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
(along with WES Academic Request Form)

5. Attested Copy of a Bachelor Degree from HEC
6. Attested Copy of a Bachelor Mark sheet from HEC

Required Docs from BSEK
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Marksheet (From BSEK)
Attested / Verified Copy of SSC Certificate (From BSEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.1000/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Hour)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 1050/- (For 01 Copy of SSC Certificate) - (Most Urgent , Delivery in 1 Week)

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BSEK around 9:30 am not early. Get the Marksheet verification form from behind Block-A building. Attach 02 copies of SSC Marksheet which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to the building Block-B. go to the second floor Room 47-A where the person will check your documents and write down the required fees as per your convenience. Then come back to the Building Block-A on ground floor and pay Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once done , go back again to Room 47-A , give them forms along with a paid voucher. He will collect the docs and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Marksheet. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of SSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BSEK, Get 02 copies of SSC Certificate which should be both side. Attach 01 copy of NIC and go to building Block-B in Room 22 on ground floor. The person will check your documents and will give you a blank form to fill it. He will also mark the Fees on a form and will say you to pay the requested Fee to the cashier in Room 4. Once Done , get back to Room 22 and meet the same person. He will get your docs along with a paid voucher and will ask you to come back on the mentioned date and time to get a verified copy of the Certificate. That's it.

IN THE LAST : Once you got Attested copy of SSC Marksheet & Certificate , do attach WES form and visit to Room 22. The person will put 03 things in the envelope and will send to WES directly and will take Rs. 3000 from you for the DHL Courier charges. Now you are done.

Required Docs from BIEK
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Marksheet (From BIEK) -
Attested / Verified Copy of HSC Certificate (From BIEK)

Charges for Attestation : Rs.530/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Marksheet) - (Most Urgent, Delivery on Next Day)
Charges for Attestation : Rs. 230/- (For 01 Copy of HSC Certificate) - (Delivery in 15 Days) No Urgent facility available for the certificate ...

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Marksheet Verification:
Visit BIEK around 9:30 AM. Go to the main building and visit Room 24 on a second floor. Get the HSC Marksheet verification form, fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Marksheet from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to room 24 again. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees as per your convenience and will say you to deposit fee to HBL at the entrance gate and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

Procedure for Getting a Copy of HSC Certificate Verification:
While visiting BIEK. Go the Library section window which is located before the main building. Get the HSC Certificate verification form. Fill it and attach 01 copy of HSC Certificate from both side and 01 copy of NIC and go back to the same window. The person will check your documents , write down the Fees and will say you to deposit fee to HBL and come back to the required date and time for a collection. That's it.

IN THE LAST : Once you got Attested copy of HSC Marksheet & Certificate , do attach WES form and visit to Room 14. The person will put 03 things in the envelope and will ask you to submit Rs. 2000 to the UBL Bank which is for the courier charges through Pakistan Post (UMS).
Secondly , You also need to write a application on a blank white paper to the Secretary BIEK to send the attested credential to WES. Now you are done.

Required Docs from HEC
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Marksheet (From HEC)
Attested / Verified Copy of Bachelor Degree (From HEC)

First you need to create an account to HEC web portal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf and fill all the required fields as requested in the online portal. Upload CNIC and all the required documents to the portal. Once you are done , HEC will ask you for the Orignial Degree attestation for which they will give you a date to visit HEC Regional office with all your original academic documents including their photocopies.

Once your original degree got attested, they you need to login to the portal again for the Original Marksheet attestation along with you may submit photocopy of the degree + Marksheet to send it to WES.

You need to come to the given date and time and will have to collect , copy of an attested copy of a degree and marksheet and seal the envelope at that place after checking both documents. Once you get out of the HEC Regional Office Karachi , you may visit to DHL office which is quite near to this location and pay the Fee which is about Rs.2750. Now you are done.

Thanks God I have followed the same procedure and now waiting for the WES report against my credentials.

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Note: All 03 envelopes will be send separately to WES Canada.
Note : Board of Secondary Education & Board of Intermediate Education will send envelopes to WES directly.
Note : You may send only HEC Verified copies by yourself through DHL because HEC dont send direct envelopes to WES.

ahsansyed

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks Ahsan, for your feedback.

I have one more question if someone gives the answer. My Engineering degree and transcript was verified by HEC but it was not sealed the HEC. Shall I need to visit the regional office directly to seal the document or I need to submit some online request for this purpose?
Yes you should visit the HEC regional office, they will seal the attested copy free of cost.

ahsansyed

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Guys,
I need guidance regarding WES attestation procedure.
I have been researching the forum. I am listing down the procedure. Pls guide if i miss something

Profile: Matric (Bise lahore), Intermediate (Bise Lahore), BA (PU, HEC)

First of all I have to create WES account and after inputting my information, I will have to make payment, after which I will be allotted a WES Reference number
(Query 1: Does WES accept Debit card for payment purposes?)
Yes, payment can be made via online payment enabled debit card, please check with your bank.

Now I will have to visit Bise Lahore office for attestation of Matriculation (Mark-sheet + certificate) and Intermediate (Mark-sheet + certificate)
After getting attestation from BISE Lahore, I will have to request them to seal and stamp the documents in envelope (1 for matric and 1 for inter separate) and I will have to mention WES Ref number along with WES address outside each envelope
(Query 2: Is Bise Lahore attestation is sufficient or do I need IBCC attestation and MOFA attestaion after BISE Lahore attestation?)
Attestation by BISE is sufficient

(Query 3: What should be the sender address while dispatching documents to WES Canada? should it be BISE Lahore or Person own address?)
Sender address should be BISE

(Query 4: How many copies of documents are to be attested? and how many copies are to be dispatched to WES?)
One copy each of certificate and transcript is to be sent to WES in sealed envelope.

Secondly I will get attestation in similar fashion from HEC for BA degree (Mark-sheet + certificate) and after getting seal and stamp on envelop dispatch the same to WES

Now there will be 3 envelops in total to be dispatched to WES.

Is that it?

(QUERY 5: Do I need to do anything in WES account after this?)
You should check your account for any update periodically.
(Query 6: All these documents are to be dispatched separately or can be dispatched in one big envelope containing 3 sealed envelops?)
All documents are required to be dispatched separately as the senders are different

(Query 7: If I have any other degree, Will WES wait for all degrees to reach them as per WES account or will they be issuing more than one evaluation reports depending on receipt of degrees?)
ECA will be issued once the supporting documents for all the educational credentials listed in your profile reach WES.

Reactions: lone_ranger

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
ECA will be issued once the supporting documents for all the educational credentials listed in your profile reach WES.
Thanks for reply, Matric and Intermediate are both administered by Bise Lahore. In such case, can both envelopes duly sealed be put in single TCS/DHL envelope and send as a single big envelope to avoid cost of extra envelop ?

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for reply, Matric and Intermediate are both administered by Bise Lahore. In such case, can both envelopes duly sealed be put in single TCS/DHL envelope and send as a single big envelope to avoid cost of extra envelop ?
I think you should visit BISE office , meet the concern clerk, he may give you the right answer. But dont try to save your money for the courier services because it may cost you double the price if it is rejected by WES.

tahirbrain

Jul 18, 2018
Yes you should visit the HEC regional office, they will seal the attested copy free of cost.
IF you orignal Degree & original Transcript is already verified / attested by the HEC it must be shown to the HEC online portal.
Secondly, for WES , you need to attest / verify 01 copy of Degree & 01 copy of Transcript from HEC through the online portal only.
Once HEC got attested / verified both copies , then they will show you both documents and will seal and sign the envelope and will give you back to send it to WES through DHL courier.

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
I think you should visit BISE office , meet the concern clerk, he may give you the right answer. But dont try to save your money for the courier services because it may cost you double the price if it is rejected by WES.

Dear tahir sb

can you please help me as i am applying from ICAS ??