+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Higher Education Commission Pakistan Degree Attestation HEC WES

samia.shah

May 4, 2018
Completed Higher Education Commission Pakistan Degree Attestation HEC WES for Canada WES World Education Service from Pakistan From UAE. I required sealed envelope couriers by HEC , Inter Board IBCC and Matric Board BSE , BISE BIEK for My Pakistani Certificate Degree , Mark sheets And Educational Documents for Credentials Assessment through Immigration Consultant. I search for a lot of service provider here but none of which exactly knew the process so I had to ask my friend in Pakistan. He recommended me a reliable though worthy service which can be connected here . they surely not only got me necessary attestations but also assisted me for more certificates which I needed later here including your family nadra certificates . My honest opinion as residing in Canada is one of the most beautiful country and with honest and peaceful people. my husband and I are really happy with such process and its surely recommended for all. Sharing my opinion here so for those who are seeking immigration to Canada.

Totally worth it.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi Samia.Shah,

Your message is not clear.are you already migrated to Canada ? Please share your experience of living in Canada so all people can get benefit.

Thnx
Q.

waqarwiki

Jan 11, 2019
I am From Pakistan, I want to Migrate to Canada, I am Graduate in Computer Sciences. And a Professional Front End Web Developer. I know nothing about Candian Visa and Migration Process. If some Pakistani Migrant Can Help me here, would be really appreciated. I see other Threads, Indians and people from other countries seems very helpful and polite their, But i need a Pakistani, so i decided to post in it. Please Advice.

fareen.sumro

Jan 15, 2019
if you carefully had a chance to look, there is a pak service provider link in first message by samia.shah of this thread which is (clickable) in blue color. highly recommended.