+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work Experience for Express Entry...

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All,

I am creating profile EE profile , in case of work experience for spouse do we need to provide POE letters form employers after ITA ,even we are claiming points for the same.

Regards

Honey

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
When i tried to remove spouse work history, It was asking whether spouse has any work experience or not (Which is mandatory), I cant say No also right? Since it will be a false info. Pls suggest what to do
@RayGeo did you go ahead with moving your spouse's work ex from the Work History to Personal history?

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All,
I am creating profile EE profile , in case of work experience for spouse do we need to provide POE letters form employers after ITA ,even we are claiming points for the same.

Regards

Honey

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

Regards

Honey
If you are claiming points for spouse's work history, yes, you do need employer letters.

If not you can put it in personal history section after ITA, so you won't need the letters in that case.

Samvini

Dec 7, 2017
Hello,
My husband is the main applicant and we have put my work experience details in the EE profile. Since its a non-canadian experience, no points were added to our crs score. My question is if CIC does ask for work experience letter, will joing and relieving letters suffice? Or do I jave to get work experience letters with job duties mentioned on it matching my noc?
Pls advice

Melinkiton

Dec 24, 2017
Hello,
My husband is the main applicant and we have put my work experience details in the EE profile. Since its a non-canadian experience, no points were added to our crs score. My question is if CIC does ask for work experience letter, will joing and relieving letters suffice? Or do I jave to get work experience letters with job duties mentioned on it matching my noc?
Pls advice
According to the below link, I have answered NO in EE profile (pre ITA) for work history of spouse (outside Canada).
But we shall mention all work experience of spouse in the personal history section - after receiving ITA.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/yes-or-no-ee-work-history-of-spouse.550307/#post-6824992

AlwaysBlessed

Feb 12, 2018
I have created EE profile and my husband is primary applicant. Indian universities are taking forever to issue my transcripts (its been 3 months i applied) so we decided to not show my education and we have abt 450 points. My question, is it ok to not show my education (i have masters)?

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Relevant only if the experience was acquired in Canada. In that case, you will need detailed reference letters to validate that experience.

If the experience was acquired outside Canada, it has no relevance to your PR application and you can safely remove it from their work history without facing any repercussions.
Dear Asivad,

I have mentioned NO is work History of my Spouse (As it is outside Canada). But just wanted to check what to mention in Personal History details? As it ask for what a person was doing in last 10 years.

If i will mention that she was employed then cab i still say NO under work history?

Guidance will be helpful.

Yash

Mslz

Aug 7, 2018
Dear Asivad,

I have mentioned NO is work History of my Spouse (As it is outside Canada). But just wanted to check what to mention in Personal History details? As it ask for what a person was doing in last 10 years.

If i will mention that she was employed then cab i still say NO under work history?

Guidance will be helpful.

Yash
Did you get any answers plz? Iam in the same situation
Thanks

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
@ Asivad Anac

I want to know one thing...!! All of my jobs are in category B, except my first job which was a NOC C job. Can i mention that in my EE profile. Somebody says that only O, A and B jobs should be entered in Work history and not NOC C. How do i go about it. Im the primary applicant.

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
@ Asivad Anac

I want to know one thing...!! All of my jobs are in category B, except my first job which was a NOC C job. Can i mention that in my EE profile. Somebody says that only O, A and B jobs should be entered in Work history and not NOC C. How do i go about it. Im the primary applicant.
Can anyone answer this ?