+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work Experience for Express Entry...

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
Hi,

I recently received an ITA. My spouse has foreign work experience, as well as 3 years of Canadian work experience. Her Canadian work experience was in NOC C and as such, I do not think we claimed any points from her work experience. In my letter after receiving my ITA, where it shows the breakdown of my CRS, the line beside "CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience" is nil. However, I am still being asked to upload proof of employment for her jobs. My question is, would it be okay to remove her work experience and list it under personal experience since we are not claiming any points for her work? Or should I still upload reference letters for her experience? I am asking because she works for a family as their nanny and they won't be able to provide an official letterhead.

Thanks!
Hi did you get your answer? I am in same situation. My wife has Canadian work experience but not skilled one so no points are claimed for work experience. I am trying t figure out if I should remove it and declare everything in personal history post ITA. Let me know if anyone has answer please. Thanks!