+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work Experience for Express Entry...

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
Do I need to upload my spouse work experience as well I mean her job responsibilities,main duties or just the experience letter is enough?????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Relevant only if the experience was acquired in Canada. In that case, you will need detailed reference letters to validate that experience.

If the experience was acquired outside Canada, it has no relevance to your PR application and you can safely remove it from their work history without facing any repercussions.

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
thanks for your reply. Experience is outside Canada, So I will upload only experience letter which shows only time period and no other things,because experience letter required in check list. Is tha ok now??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the experience was gained outside Canada, that experience has ZERO relevance to your PR application. You can completely remove it from your application. That ways, you will not have to upload anything about spouse experience.

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
So what to fill in spouse's work history?????If I fill unemployed it means I am lying with my application. That's why I am confused.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudhary0701 said:
So what to fill in spouse's work history?????If I fill unemployed it means I am lying with my application. That's why I am confused.
It has no relevance to your application and you can safely avoid mentioning anything in work history.

harryk90

Dec 9, 2015
Quick Question (more of a clarification)

I received my ITA last week and while creating the EE profile initially i had mentioned my spouse's work experience (none of them in Canada). I understand from the above threads that i didnt have to mention his work history.

But the while completing the details/forms after ITA, there is a work history section under my spouse's forms. Should i put "NO" under "Does [Spouse Name] have any work history?" under the work history section of my spouse.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harryk90 said:
Quick Question (more of a clarification)

I received my ITA last week and while creating the EE profile initially i had mentioned my spouse's work experience (none of them in Canada). I understand from the above threads that i didnt have to mention his work history.

But the while completing the details/forms after ITA, there is a work history section under my spouse's forms. Should i put "NO" under "Does [Spouse Name] have any work history?" under the work history section of my spouse.
You can answer No there.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Dear Asivad Anac, thank you for your kind support on this forum, you are doing a really great job! So many confusions appear on different stages, and you are always here to help. One more time, thanks!

Reactions: SindhujaG

sanketmnaik

Feb 10, 2016
i have a question as well ...i am coming on spouse visa ..i have 3 years of work experience but which i dont want to mention ...but if i dont mention so i have doubt what i fill where they are asking that what you have done after 18 years old ...i have to mention each and everything over there ....please help me with this

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can answer No there.
Hey Asivad i got pt notification

and i am ready with all my docs

but my sibling is in saskatchwen

and i have shown his documents to claim points for FSW

so will it create any negative impression on VO mind for my OINP application ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj0502 said:
Hey Asivad i got pt notification

and i am ready with all my docs

but my sibling is in saskatchwen

and i have shown his documents to claim points for FSW

so will it create any negative impression on VO mind for my OINP application ?
No. But make sure you write a good 'Ties to Ontario' essay.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I am currently studying in Ontario....

Is it considered as ties? I am stuck on 441. should I risk 1500$ !!

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
chaudhary0701 said:
thanks for your reply. Experience is outside Canada, So I will upload only experience letter which shows only time period and no other things,because experience letter required in check list. Is tha ok now??
Remove it from work history, but add it all to Personal history. That way you will disclose everything, and not be asked to upload experience letters for your spouse.