March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi Community,
I am starting of with the different forms needed to submit my application.
Can we fill the forms partly through Computer (like typing in the name, checking off boxes), then print it out and partly fill with a pen like signing or writing N/A where ever applicable.
Or is it better to fill everything handwritten?
Are there any restrictions regarding this and something that i should be mindful about?

Thanks in advance.
Hello ....
My case worker has typed out all the forms in my case
And there was some places where she fixed by hand written and she said it’s not gonna be an issue
Yes u need to sign the forms with a pen ...
Except one form where u need to do both typed and hand written and I guess that would be generic form

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi Community,
I am starting of with the different forms needed to submit my application.
Can we fill the forms partly through Computer (like typing in the name, checking off boxes), then print it out and partly fill with a pen like signing or writing N/A where ever applicable.
Or is it better to fill everything handwritten?
Are there any restrictions regarding this and something that i should be mindful about?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, my file was mixed (pen/print), i had not problem with this;)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Will my application takes much longer time to process due to my previous marriage divorce certificate? I’m an Outland applicant from Nigeria and husband is a Canadian PR holder
This process is affected by many factors! I think there are at least 50% of people who divorced!
*you can search on this forum "red flags" and read due to what factors the process lengthens

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
Today I finally received CORP.However the date of birth of my sponsor is wrong.Should I notify CIC or this error can be corrected at port of landing?

Husna005

Dec 29, 2019
This process is affected by many factors! I think there are at least 50% of people who divorced!
*you can search on this forum "red flags" and read due to what factors the process lengthens
Thanks so much for your reply, I’ve checked everywhere in the forum, I can’t see where they talked about the red flags

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks so much for your reply, I’ve checked everywhere in the forum, I can’t see where they talked about the red flags
just example: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorhip-2-years-period-for-relationship.670522/#post-8389467
"How much time have you spent together in person? Is there any red flags to your relationship like different religions, large age gap, etc.? Is the person living in a country where people are seeking to leave? Has your future spouse tried to work, study or immigrate to Canada already? These are the questions that are more important versus the length of relationship."

Reactions: russ6970

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Will my application takes much longer time to process due to my previous marriage divorce certificate? I’m an Outland applicant from Nigeria and husband is a Canadian PR holder
Whether your previous divorce will affect the file depends on the culture. In some cultures, marrying a divorced woman is very uncommon, particularly if she has children, and can be a red flag.

Reactions: Belarusian

JUNIORSTAR

Mar 13, 2019
Hi people I am new in this forum I need some advice I have be ask to attend interview but the VO did not ask me to bring any documents can some will help me with advice I am the applicant spousal Application pls see below request from VO.

Dear Applicant,

An interview is required in order for us to assess your application for permanent residence to Canada and to determine whether you are able to meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied. You are invited to attend an interview at the date, time and place indicated above.

innisfree24

Dec 30, 2019
Hello ....
My case worker has typed out all the forms in my case
And there was some places where she fixed by hand written and she said it’s not gonna be an issue
Yes u need to sign the forms with a pen ...
Except one form where u need to do both typed and hand written and I guess that would be generic form
hello, we file almost same time as you I did mine April and my spouse has an interview next month , worried what to do ?

innisfree24

Dec 30, 2019
is it necessary to be present also for the interview of my spouse? because the immigration says that I should be ready on phone in case they want to speak to me ...

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi guys
I need your help
My wife application says 100% complete. Shes an outland application. It says that your application is taking long than usual. Then says this statement; "About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to..

Please help me I dont understand?
Also it shows we are processing background check and whether you meet eligibility requirements. She passed her medical and processing time says 100
Mine had said the same thing since November. Praying to get good news soon!

Reactions: Shob890

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone , i am a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband who lives in iraq and we have a child me and my daughter live in canada at the moment and this is my time line which i will include at the bottom , and i was wondering how much longer do i have to wait , our application has been staying in amman Jordan visa office for the last 4months
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results received

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp -Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey everyone , i am a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband who lives in iraq and we have a child me and my daughter live in canada at the moment and this is my time line which i will include at the bottom , and i was wondering how much longer do i have to wait , our application has been staying in amman Jordan visa office for the last 4months
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results received

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp -Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-view-spouse-sponsorship-iraq.671092/

Don't double-post.