VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

2000$ cad money relationship history is good
$2000 isn't a lot to send a spouse.

I meant that you should provide your relationship history. How did you meet, how many visits, how much time spent together in person, which visit did you get married, did you do all the traditional ceremonies, are you same age/religion/culture etc.

Did you request GCMS notes? You should have done that as soon as you got the interview notice.

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys. Any one knows once you enter Canada first time after getting PR can i ieave country in 3 weeks again. I have a job in uae which i cannot leave for another 6 months. Please help

Tkkfamily

Jan 3, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi Everyone,
My daughter and I are Canadian citizens and i’ve applied for the Family Sponsorship for my husband, we are all living in HKG now and planning to relocate back in Canada in a year or so. I’ve submitted my application and was received on Oct 2 and just few weeks ago i finally got an agent to informed me that my application was returned via regular mail to HKG on Nov 5, but until now i still have not received it. I am very stressed now not sure of my next step! Can anyone share your experience? It would be great and helpful. Thank you in advance!

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys. Any one knows once you enter Canada first time after getting PR can i ieave country in 3 weeks again. I have a job in uae which i cannot leave for another 6 months. Please help
Your question has been answered many times on other threads.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Everyone,
My daughter and I are Canadian citizens and i’ve applied for the Family Sponsorship for my husband, we are all living in HKG now and planning to relocate back in Canada in a year or so. I’ve submitted my application and was received on Oct 2 and just few weeks ago i finally got an agent to informed me that my application was returned via regular mail to HKG on Nov 5, but until now i still have not received it. I am very stressed now not sure of my next step! Can anyone share your experience? It would be great and helpful. Thank you in advance!
If your application was returned, it means it was missing signatures or required documents. Your application was not processed and will need to be resubmitted. You may want to contact Hong Kong Post to see if they can trace it; November to January is a long time for mail to not be delivered (but it's not unheard of, I had to wait September 23 to December 27 for mail from Shanghai to Vancouver)

Tkkfamily

Jan 3, 2020
Category........
FAM
If your application was returned, it means it was missing signatures or required documents. Your application was not processed and will need to be resubmitted. You may want to contact Hong Kong Post to see if they can trace it; November to January is a long time for mail to not be delivered (but it's not unheard of, I had to wait September 23 to December 27 for mail from Shanghai to Vancouver)
Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately, they returned via regular mail without tracking #, but thanks for your advise, i’d checked with HK Post and they say it needs 2-3mths for regular mail from HKG to Canada, so they also expect the same vice versa. In the returned package, do they specifically mention what i am missing with the applications?

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi my husband applied on dec 2019 they have received application and from then we don’t have get any mail confirmation or anything. Can u help me that what is next and how long it will take to process and get my visa. I have heard i sometimes take only 6 months to get spousal visa

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi my husband applied on dec 2019 they have received application and from then we don’t have get any mail confirmation or anything. Can u help me that what is next and how long it will take to process and get my visa. I have heard i sometimes take only 6 months to get spousal visa
Plan for it taking a year and if it's faster, celebrate.

You received an official Acknowledgement of Receipt from December 2019?

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Plan for it taking a year and if it's faster, celebrate.

You received an official Acknowledgement of Receipt from December 2019?
No i don’t get any reply thats why i am worried and is there any necessity to submit my husband’s tax return file? Because he is new pr to canada and living for 10 months. Without his tax return will my process stop?