+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please view Spouse sponsorship (iraq)

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone , i am a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband who lives in iraq and we have a child me and my daughter live in canada at the moment and this is my tomes line which i will include at the bottom , and i was wondering how much longer do i have to wait , our application has been staying in amman Jordan visa office for the last 4months
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results received

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey everyone , i am a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband who lives in iraq and we have a child me and my daughter live in canada at the moment and this is my tomes line which i will include at the bottom , and i was wondering how much longer do i have to wait , our application has been staying in amman Jordan visa office for the last 4months
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results received

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No one can tell you how long. The posted processing time is one year.

Reactions: murdan94

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Well it says my Background check is processing so how long does it take for the background check and gor PPR or pre arrival letter?
Background checks can vary from weeks to months to years. Again, no one can tell you how long.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Well it says my Background check is processing so how long does it take for the background check and gor PPR or pre arrival letter?
My background check has said processing for 8 months now and I'm at the 1 year mark in a few days.