Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
lacrosse said:
hi keesio: I agree. I am now in between hard place & rock !! People are so nice around here - the way they help it is amazing. I am grateful to all of you. 36 months financial burden is a huge one. I might have to go bankruptcy. I know I have to decide soon. I might go home and start to live with her for longer period of time (since I am citizen) before she gets her Visa. This will cost me money and may be the very job. What a life - I am going through now. Thank you guys....
If I might give my opinion please don't quit your job. I understand how frustrated and hard for you to leave your wife in this situation. But try to think about it if you leave your job and go live with your wife that is very good for both of you if you know you are going to get the same money or even a job guaranteed.

Try not to leave your job your financial burden is not going to effect you now but what if she gets her visa and then you try to get her here without any money. You guys are going to have a lot of difficulty and suffering than you are now apart. If your wife can manage to live there for the time until the visa than you will have both the life and the money you guys need to have a better future for the whole family and the young kids.

Last decision is yours to take but keep in mind that money is also important for your success in life. Give her happiness she deserve and also the necessary that we all need.

Celi2013

Jun 26, 2013
Hi, I am venezuelan with a Canadian boyfriend. We would like to get married and be together as soon as possible here in Canada.
I currently live in Mexico.
I would like to know...
What documents do I need to get married here?
Is there a minimum monthly income that my boyfriend has to prove?
Can I introduce the application after marriage while being in Canada still, even when I am going to do the process from outside the country?

I have 2000 other questions but this is good for now. Thank you so much!!!!

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
magessss said:
If I might give my opinion please don't quit your job. I understand how frustrated and hard for you to leave your wife in this situation. But try to think about it if you leave your job and go live with your wife that is very good for both of you if you know you are going to get the same money or even a job guaranteed.

Try not to leave your job your financial burden is not going to effect you now but what if she gets her visa and then you try to get her here without any money. You guys are going to have a lot of difficulty and suffering than you are now apart. If your wife can manage to live there for the time until the visa than you will have both the life and the money you guys need to have a better future for the whole family and the young kids.

Last decision is yours to take but keep in mind that money is also important for your success in life. Give her happiness she deserve and also the necessary that we all need.
His job is very important... but it is more important that he knows if the person he is sponsoring actually wants to be with him. It is a tough choice.

DKCANADA

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/04/2013
File Transfer...
22/05/2013
Med's Done....
27/02/2013
Passport Req..
24/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
Hello i m waiting my visa from last 2 weeks and not received yet.Can anyone advice me how long time in New Delhi visa office takes take this stamp.
Everything is completed.
Application Received at Mississauga: 5 Apr, 2013
Approved for Sponsor: April 30, 2013
Letter Send by New Delhi asking for Passport: May 25, 2013
Passport received at New Delhi office: June 13, 2013.

Online status: We received you application of 5 April, Medical has been received.
Can any one suggest me when can I expect visa.

herewecome

Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-12
AOR Received.
17-01-13
File Transfer...
17-01-13
Med's Done....
07-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
DKCANADA said:
Hello i m waiting my visa from last 2 weeks and not received yet.Can anyone advice me how long time in New Delhi visa office takes take this stamp.
Everything is completed.
Application Received at Mississauga: 5 Apr, 2013
Approved for Sponsor: April 30, 2013
Letter Send by New Delhi asking for Passport: May 25, 2013
Passport received at New Delhi office: June 13, 2013.

Online status: We received you application of 5 April, Medical has been received.
Can any one suggest me when can I expect visa.
It looks like your sponsorship approval is the only complete part. New Delhi ask for the passport shortly after your file has been transferred and before your file is processed. You have months to wait. More info is available in the Delhi thread.

lacrosse

Jun 26, 2013
magessss said:
Hi magessss: You are also right. But I want to make sure that I am making money and working hard for the right person. I think making money and working hard for a fake relation is meaningless to me. I value a relation very seriously. In addition, I don't have to worry about money in my home while I am living with her in my country because of our family business. I talked with my BOSS here at my work, he said he will try his best to reinstate my job once I will come back or try his best to accommodate in the company in any position. So have some hopes at the end of the tunnel. Again, I wanna sacrifice anything for a right person, not for a fake person. This is the bottom line. Thank you too.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
lacrosse said:
Hi magessss: You are also right. But I want to make sure that I am making money and working hard for the right person. I think making money and working hard for a fake relation is meaningless to me. I value a relation very seriously. In addition, I don't have to worry about money in my home while I am living with her in my country because of our family business. I talked with my BOSS here at my work, he said he will try his best to reinstate my job once I will come back or try his best to accommodate in the company in any position. So have some hopes at the end of the tunnel. Again, I wanna sacrifice anything for a right person, not for a fake person. This is the bottom line. Thank you too.

True, I agree with you. Also, keep in mind that you don't need to leave your job but is it possible to take a vocation at least.

It is a tough decision to make and how can you say if the person you are trying to have relationship is fake or not. You can see if the person that trust you and will help you in your life no matter what conditions apply good or bad.

Try to see the back ground of the family or see how they like you. More over don't take any hasty decision that you are going to regret in the future. If there are some one from your side that can give you any information regarding the perfect wife you can get.

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friendz,
I need help. As u all know i got pr as a dependant of my dad. Afterwards, i sponsored my husband and after sending file i got confirmation after 20 days on june 21st. And then instead of getting sponsor approved, i got a letter saying that my request is been review regarding withdrawal of my application on june 25. I made request on 23 june. Bca my parents were not agree to give him pr on my basis as i got bcz of dad n he
Doesntallow me. I came into depression n little pressure, as my husband left home after that quarrel at home. But i but when my parents insist me to get divorce, i refused as i love my husband. I called cic on call center n explain them that i took that withdrawl under a pressure n depression. Although would like to continue this file a they werent sure. I didnt get any response after that. I know i messed up everything but what should i do now.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
With respect, you have been given good advice already. It is up to you whether you choose to follow it.
Fix your relationship first and only then consider reapplying for your husband to be sponsored for PR.

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
you need to reapply

as zardoz said you need to fix your relation first... because getting married, sponsoring and then withdrawing is not fun..

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m agree with u all guyz but i came into depression n still this time too. My family doesnt want me to sponsor him. Bcz we all are on conditional pr. They want me to take divorce, but really love him n not giving any divorce. They are not allowing me to stay with him too for next 5 yrs till i got my citizenship. I m not sure now that he can get pr by his own after 6 months of work in manitoba or nit. He did study from ontario. Everything is messed up. N if cic asked to confirm that withdrawl so what should i do.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Confirm withdrawal. Move away from ALL your parents. Fix your relationship. Wait for a year. Reapply If you are still together.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
zardoz said:
Confirm withdrawal. Move away from ALL your parents. Fix your relationship. Wait for a year. Reapply If you are still together.
Absolutely.

Your life is your life. Tell your parents to mind their own business. How old are you? 12? This is a forum that helps each other with questions and concerns about immigration. You need a forum on personal relationships.

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its just bcz of family issues i messed up my immigration file thats gy i m confused n tenaed