Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am confused about something in my process, would appreciate it if someone could clarify: we never received an AOR2, but have a DM. I wonder if it's because AOR2 is optional and isn't always sent, or it's an indicator that my documents have not reached the visa office yet. We have the ECAS line 2, "we started processing" since mid-July (is that the visa office or the office in Canada?), have a pre-arrival letter, medical and biometrics are both completed.
Good news!! Your timeline?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Waiting for my Spousal application to be processed. I got the Pre arrival letter 2 days ago (Submitted application on March 23 2021 with PCC and finished medicals and biometrics as well). The ECAS portal says the application for PR is in process. Does anyone know what the pandemic processing time is for applications after receiving the Pre arrival email?

Thanks in advance
They are always changing their settings and can do just anything....you are on track....DM will come soon

Reactions: BUGSIE91

BUGSIE91

Mar 18, 2018
They are always changing their settings and can do just anything....you are on track....DM will come soon
Gotcha! So, is DM the final step? I just looked at your signature and I'm on a similar track. My application is still in Sydney though but I have the Pre arrival mail with biometrics and PCC done right off the bat.

Maяia

Sep 5, 2020
Can somebody help to explain if I have legal status in Canada after received AIP under family sponsorship class or not. Spending many hours digging the official information, but no luck. Currently I'm out of status and my passport expired long time ago. The consulate of my back home country told me the following: there is not possible to renew it without being in legal status in Canada. Without valid passport I can't apply for OWP and Study Permit.. Thank you.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can somebody help to explain if I have legal status in Canada after received AIP under family sponsorship class or not. Spending many hours digging the official information, but no luck. Currently I'm out of status and my passport expired long time ago. The consulate of my back home country told me the following: there is not possible to renew it without being in legal status in Canada. Without valid passport I can't apply for OWP and Study Permit.. Thank you.
Explain yourself clearly and let us understand....how did it all happen....Bit and pieces are not clear in your message....I mean like how? Add more flavor to your question

tusharn

Jul 29, 2021
Hi members, I am a Canadian PR holder and I want to sponsor my spouse for Spousal Visa. She is currently in Canada on visitor visa.

What should I select for the Class of Application:

1. She is currently living in Canada with the sponsor, and applying under the Spouse in Canada Class.

OR

2. Currently living in Canada and applying under Family Class.

OR

3. Currently living outside Canada and applying under Family Class.

Also, what should I answer to the following question:

Are you living together now?

TIA.

Izzatullo

Sep 26, 2021
Hi members,
I am looking at the document checklist (IMM5533), Proof of relationship to sponsor.
Proof of contact: Provide letter,printed text messages.... etc, etc. You must provide certified translations in Either English or French of all proof of contact documents that are not already in english or French.

Am I supposed to provide certified translation of our exchanged messages in WhatsApp or any other messanger ?
Did anyone send exchanged messages in the origianl language without any translation ?

Thanks in advance.

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi members,
I am looking at the document checklist (IMM5533), Proof of relationship to sponsor.
Proof of contact: Provide letter,printed text messages.... etc, etc. You must provide certified translations in Either English or French of all proof of contact documents that are not already in english or French.

Am I supposed to provide certified translation of our exchanged messages in WhatsApp or any other messanger ?
Did anyone send exchanged messages in the origianl language without any translation ?

Thanks in advance.
Are you now submitting or they are requesting for additional documents?