+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

wolf13

Nov 9, 2019
On form imm5532 (Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation) there is a question "If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?".

Given that my spouse and I live together, I just wrote "N/A" and didn't provide any details about the travel visits. Can someone confirm that this is correct? Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Just a quick question guys
I am filling the PR form but I have a daughter and she is abroad and does not yet have a passport, she’s 13.
We applied for the passport back home but there’s a lot of turmoil there and we don’t know when we will get the passport.
Should I add her now or wait till she get the passport.
Now.

wolf13

Nov 9, 2019
Another question... I received reference letters from friends and family confirming that our relationship is genuine, and these letters have digital signatures (ie. they're not signed by pen). Is this ok, or do I need written signatures? Thanks again.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
On form imm5532 (Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation) there is a question "If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?".

Given that my spouse and I live together, I just wrote "N/A" and didn't provide any details about the travel visits. Can someone confirm that this is correct? Thank you.
Correct.

Reactions: wolf13

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Another question... I received reference letters from friends and family confirming that our relationship is genuine, and these letters have digital signatures (ie. they're not signed by pen). Is this ok, or do I need written signatures? Thanks again.
That's fine.

Reactions: wolf13

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Created an online account for my spouse and trying to link his application# and UCI in that but getting message "no record found matching the information you provided". That's strange because I am answering the questions exactly how they are on his Applicant Form. Anyone faced a similar issue?

Also, I am wondering is it necessary to create a new online account for my spouse? Cant I just use my account which was created when I did my PR and link his application to my account?

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi Seniors,

i urgently need someone's advice. Is it a problem if both of the photographs required by CIC have the photographer's details behind them?

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello,

I had a question and haven't been able to find an accurate answer. Any help is appreciated.

I had a Police certificate, birth certificate and text messages, translated. I received the translation, the original document (photocopy) and a declaration from the translator, all stamped with the companies stamp.

Now I read this on the CIC website:
Unless stated in your checklist, you must attach the following for any documents that are not in English or French:
  • a certified copy of the original document; and
  • the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.
Do I need to have the original document certified in some way? Have it notarized? I was told originally that this would suffice. I ask this because I don't have the original as they are with my husband.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Created an online account for my spouse and trying to link his application# and UCI in that but getting message "no record found matching the information you provided". That's strange because I am answering the questions exactly how they are on his Applicant Form. Anyone faced a similar issue?

Also, I am wondering is it necessary to create a new online account for my spouse? Cant I just use my account which was created when I did my PR and link his application to my account?
this happnz wen u appoint a representative weithr paid or unpaid i m on the same boat 21 march 2019 applicant yet no app transfer neithr can link my application to gckey online account
my wife is my unpaid representative .
and the hide nd seek is going on frm june 3rd aftr medical recived notification