N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Inland applicants are exempt.

No one can give biometrics in Canada. Some people can give biometrics at a POE when entering the country.
Thanks, appreciate it!

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
We are gathering docs for my inland sponsorship. She is from Mexico and the country specific requirements require her to submit Mexican documents which are govt certified( i.e certified by issuer). Does anyone here know if we have to get it certified by Mexican embassy in Canada or is it some other organization that certified Mexican documents (birth certificate, passport copy,etc) . Need some guidance.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
hey folks, i have recive request for payment fingerprints at 21 oct, pay same day but have no answer yet., who have same situation ?
Did u submitted the receipt in the webform? Mine too it’s been a week already but I haven’t received any emails confirming that they received the payment.

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Did u submitted the receipt in the webform? Mine too it’s been a week already but I haven’t received any emails confirming that they received the payment.
Yes I did, waiting answer,

Sangeer

Nov 20, 2019
For spouse visa spouse should have continuous work experience and experience certificate is must or not. Birth certificate of spouse also must or not.

Ina2018

Oct 23, 2019
Just a Quick question!

my husbands is planning to visit for holidays and we are still waiting on PPR email, will he have to return to france if we get that email while he is in Canada or will he have to go back?

thank you! :)

Priyanka_N

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I recently got married and I am PR holder. I wanted my husband from India to visit me and later on wanted to apply for sponsorship.
Is it possible to get TRV first and then apply for sponsorship?
Please advise

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi Seniors,

My wife (PA) has signed all our forms and couriered them to me. I just noticed that one of the forms are dated one week later than the other forms. Will this be an issue. ?

Technically/legally i don't see this as an issue. But, would love to clarify.

Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Just a Quick question!

my husbands is planning to visit for holidays and we are still waiting on PPR email, will he have to return to france if we get that email while he is in Canada or will he have to go back?

thank you! :)
He doesn't have to return to France.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Everyone.

I recently got married and I am PR holder. I wanted my husband from India to visit me and later on wanted to apply for sponsorship.
Is it possible to get TRV first and then apply for sponsorship?
Please advise
You can try for a TRV but chances of approval are low.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Seniors,

My wife (PA) has signed all our forms and couriered them to me. I just noticed that one of the forms are dated one week later than the other forms. Will this be an issue. ?

Technically/legally i don't see this as an issue. But, would love to clarify.

Thanks in advance.
No issue. Forms can be signed on different days.

Reactions: kylelowry

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Just a quick question guys
I am filling the PR form but I have a daughter and she is abroad and does not yet have a passport, she’s 13.
We applied for the passport back home but there’s a lot of turmoil there and we don’t know when we will get the passport.
Should I add her now or wait till she get the passport.