+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So Frustrated

hopesndreams

Oct 9, 2015
Don't know from where to start. E.E has taken the wind out of my sails..It's been a frustrating 1.5 yrs since i thought of immigrating to canada.

In 2014 I got late in submitting my docs as they rejected my WES 1st time and thereby lost considerable time. Score pretty ok in ielts : S:7,R:9,L:8,W:6.5.. Like most ppl out here W killed me with that loss of .5.

Tried again IELTS but scored even less.. My biggest mistake I used an agent(on the advise of family friends who had immigrtaed to can/aus with their help)..had to shell out Rs.1.5lac as agent fees..Agent-WWICS..

Got EE score of 383 after using up all options..My NOC is 1123..doesnt seem to come up in any PNP nominations either...On top of it agent asks for another 75k if they want my profile papers to be filled for any PNP nominations..I am thinking of telling them to cancel my candidature and refund my money and make my own EE profile again.

I have never been felt so cheated and discouraged..Don't know whom to blame..the agent/CIC ambiguity/my luck.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
There are very less agents who genuinely work for applicants, once u give money its over u have to follow up every tym and will keep on finding more ways to fetch more momey frm u. Nyways dont loose hope man. Ielts is d key to ur success. Nothing else u can do. Take some break and give exam again. Al d best.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I had to make my profile lawyers were asking 1500 to 3000 $ here in Toronto for everything but then I believed in myself and did everything by myself I got OINP invitation and I even sent my papers to them by myself. Those people are just money suckers they don't know that how we are going to pay that much. So just take a deep breath and start preparing your things by your self. No one is perfect but you should try.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calm down, visit the IELTS section of the forum for tips on Writing and retake IELTS. When you get that CLB 9, you'll feel a lot better than now.

All the best!

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Calm down, visit the IELTS section of the forum for tips on Writing and retake IELTS. When you get that CLB 9, you'll feel a lot better than now.

All the best!
+1

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every Tom, dick and harry is an immigration agent in India these days because it's easy money.

Why do you need an agent ?. If you can participate in this forum , you can very well file your own application. Unless and until there is any complication (visa refused, some bad police record, cannot read/write english,lazy to fill forms etc.) , I don't understand why would anybody won't to go to agent route and get fleeced.

Your score is less. If your spouse is working, you can try calculating the CRS score by making her primary applicant . If not, You need to either get another degree or higher Ielts score or a PNP. There is no-other work around. Agent has no magic lamp with him.

Cheer up.... you have to fight in life to move ahead. Read the forums daily. If you don't qualify for OINP, it's not the end of the world. PNP from other provinces will open up, see if you qualify there. Just keep on checking the forums.

Don't loose hope, everything would be ok one day.

hopesndreams

Oct 9, 2015
Thank you all..

Actually have lost hope..IELTS is a big sham..rather than allowing a candidate to appear for just one of the segment, he/she has to re-undergo all the 4 sections and score better..Each IELTS exam costs Rs.10k upwards with no guarantee..

I know I may be talking out of frustration and have no other way but to resit IELTS but at this stage i am in no mood..Feel deeply anti about all things..Sorry folks...not the right kind of write-up you would like to see but thanks a ton for all the encouragement and advice and believe me all the members of this forum are such gentle souls..truly unbelievably good people..

Good luck to all..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hopesndreams said:
Thank you all..

Actually have lost hope..IELTS is a big sham..rather than allowing a candidate to appear for just one of the segment, he/she has to re-undergo all the 4 sections and score better..Each IELTS exam costs Rs.10k upwards with no guarantee..

I know I may be talking out of frustration and have no other way but to resit IELTS but at this stage i am in no mood..Feel deeply anti about all things..Sorry folks...not the right kind of write-up you would like to see but thanks a ton for all the encouragement and advice and believe me all the members of this forum are such gentle souls..truly unbelievably good people..

Good luck to all..
Brother life is hard. If you really want something, you go for it. Most of the people in this forum don't have things easy, nothing just falls into your lap. If you really want to migrate to Canada, you have to stop sulking and get on with it. Take genuine advise;

1. Cut your losses and move on. Alot of people paid an immigration lawyer, befofe discovering this forum. I am one of them
2. Like some have suggested, you've got to revisit IELTS. I sat for the exam 3 times before getting CLB9 in all sections. Your writing will really have to improve before you can pass the test - Mine has.
3. Even with your "low score" you are still eligible for PNPs. Lower 300s have secure SINP nomination.
4. Most importantly - ask questions on this forum and take good advice. Consult multiple sources of information.
5. Create your own EE profile and get started!

Smile - there is nothing you can't accomplish if you put your effort and time into it :)

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
I generally avoid any pep talk on the forum, but I guess you need it:

Paulo Coelho said, "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

I think this is just bullshit and encourages you to leave everything on luck. So, if you really want to do something (immigrate or whatever), you gotta work your pants off. There is just no ****ing substitute for it. You can blame whoever you want to, but my friend, you have to do it on your own.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well chill out buddy.. i m waiting since 2009.. so u can imagine my wait.. i m still hopeful..

back then i paid consultants too.. only to discover after a year tat i m more aware of changes n procedures then thm.. it just annoyed me.. but i knw theres no fightin wit thm.. so just forgot abt thm..

working on IELTS is very imp in ur case.. but thn chill.. its not like there will b no draw after a month or so.. take ur time..

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Dont give up mate !!!

My story is no different from you. I started my immigration plans in Sep-2012 and then filed my papers for work permit in March 2013. My application was slaughtered in Sep 2013 by giving some childish reasons. After waiting for two year, I started preparing for Express entry and re appeared for IELTS in August 2015. Created my Express entry profile in Sep 2015, Recd ITA in OCT-2015, AOR Nov-15 and PPR 21st December 2015.

You can see I invested my 3 years and lot of money but I never GIVEN UP. I paid to consultants too but I would say This group is a lotttt more than consultants. There were times when I interrupted my consultant and told him to do the things which I learnt from this group. Today I am PR of canada and ready to fly in few days.

I am working as a team leader and One thing I always say to my team mates "I don't want to be known as a successful Sales person, Infact I wish to be remembered as a MAN OF EFFORTS"

Keep trying man....IELTS is not a "Qutub di laat". Set aim and achieve CLB 9.

Good luck and God bless....

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
If your CRS wont score above 400, you still have SINP and Quebec. If you manage to claim 400+ points, OINP's definitely for you. PM me if you get 400+ points I'll share you techniques for OINP. Or you can just search this forum.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Retake IELTS again man and don't delay it. I am a PhD student in Canada since 2012 and had to take this **** exam 4 times before getting CLB 9. I lost my hopes after the second try and retook it after 5 month! I wish I hadn't lost my hopes. If I had sit the exam earlier, I would have gotten ITA in August and had my PR card by now. But anyway I made it.

You don't need lawyers, some of them even make things worse.
Cheer up and sit another exam. You will nail it this time. Don't forget to prepare for the exam though.

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
hopesndreams said:
Thank you all..

Good luck to all..

1. Man IELTS is just a test. Prepare well (use materials available and PRACTICE) and you will succeed. Many people did it here. It does not take a genius to get a good mark.
2. There is no point to pay lawyers this ridiculously huge money. You can do everything by yourself, read this forum and ask questions if needed.

I understand how you feel. Believe me, you have a chance, try harder, good luck!