Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
hopesndreams said:
Thank you all..

Actually have lost hope..IELTS is a big sham..rather than allowing a candidate to appear for just one of the segment, he/she has to re-undergo all the 4 sections and score better..Each IELTS exam costs Rs.10k upwards with no guarantee..

I know I may be talking out of frustration and have no other way but to resit IELTS but at this stage i am in no mood..Feel deeply anti about all things..Sorry folks...not the right kind of write-up you would like to see but thanks a ton for all the encouragement and advice and believe me all the members of this forum are such gentle souls..truly unbelievably good people..

Good luck to all..
Dear hopesndreams, I had to retook IELTS four times before i received the desired score. I also personally know a person who received their long-awaited IELTS result after 9 tries! I may sound a little bit cruel, but it is all up to how strong your intention to relocate is. I would therefore recommend you to take a break from EE and to find a good IELTS course, better in a group of people like you. Receiving +0.5 for writing (assuming that your results of other sections will remain the same) should help you overcome 400 pts mark and be eligible for Ontario PNP. Initially I had even a lower IELTS score than you have now and then my EE profile was assigned 384 pts. It means that you can succeed even more, so work out a strategy and follow it!