+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SMU-DE Education Evaluation from IQAS/ICAS

suni1788

May 28, 2019
Hi,

My bachelors degree is from SMU, however I have done a Full time MBA from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, So do I need to get both the degrees evaluated or just master's will do? Also shall I go for ICAS or IQAS?
Please guide...

Jun 2, 2019
Hi All

I had cleared my
1. Graduation (B.Com-Honors) from Delhi Unversity
2. CA Inter from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
3. MBA-Finance from SMU-DE.

Now, Please suggest I should go with which Credentials Evaluation Services for best positive result?
Whether WES, IQAS, ICES or ICAS or any other??

Or Should I get B.Com & CA inter evaluated from WES (as it'll take less time) & MBA from ICAS or some other (as WES, IQAS, ICES will reject to evaluate SMU-DE degree)....??

Please help

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All

I had cleared my
1. Graduation (B.Com-Honors) from Delhi Unversity
2. CA Inter from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
3. MBA-Finance from SMU-DE.

Now, Please suggest I should go with which Credentials Evaluation Services for best positive result?
Whether WES, IQAS, ICES or ICAS or any other??

Or Should I get B.Com & CA inter evaluated from WES (as it'll take less time) & MBA from ICAS or some other (as WES, IQAS, ICES will reject to evaluate SMU-DE degree)....??

Please help
ICAS evaluates SMU degree's, you should evaluation done from ICAS to get the maximum points.

nidus

Jun 13, 2019
I am about to apply ECA from ICAS. I did BSc.IT and MSc.IT from SMU. I am little confused about what to apply from SMU. I asked smuhelpdesk and they sent me application form for Transcript. Do I need Bonafide also or just transcript? Also, what is the pin code for ICAS to fill in the SMU form?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I am about to apply ECA from ICAS. I did BSc.IT and MSc.IT from SMU. I am little confused about what to apply from SMU. I asked smuhelpdesk and they sent me application form for Transcript. Do I need Bonafide also or just transcript? Also, what is the pin code for ICAS to fill in the SMU form?
You first need to go to ICAS, submit an application, pay them their fees, get a reference number, after that you apply for transcripts. Address, which includes a pin code, will be provided to you by ICAS.

nidus

Jun 13, 2019
You first need to go to ICAS, submit an application, pay them their fees, get a reference number, after that you apply for transcripts. Address, which includes a pin code, will be provided to you by ICAS.
I have already applied and received reference number.. is this a pin code for ICAS
"N1G 5L3"... And do I need Bonafide certificate as well???

Jul 22, 2019
Hi, I am about to submit the application to ICAS to get my SMU's MCA degree evaluated and have couple of questions regarding the same:
1) Which option shall I select "Postsecondary Comprehensive Assessment Report" or "General Assessment Report"?
2) The original document means "Transcript" right?
3) Once the university has sent those to ICAS, do I need to again send those (or anything else) to ICAS from my side too (like WES and IQAS requires candidates to do)?
4) I did my graduation B.Com from Delhi University. As far as I know, I don't need to submit that unless until I need to get this evaluated too. Let me know if I should send it as it was not from IT/computer background.

Thanks in advance.

RaunaqT90

May 9, 2019
Got my ICAS assessment in 2 months. Unbelievable.

Degree: Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
(MBA)
Equivalent to Canadian Masters (MBA)

Timeline:

07-25-2019 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
07-24-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
07-11-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06-17-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
06-10-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
05-15-2019 Application Received

Jul 15, 2019
Got my ICAS assessment in 2 months. Unbelievable.

Degree: Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
(MBA)
Equivalent to Canadian Masters (MBA)

Timeline:

07-25-2019 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
07-24-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
07-11-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06-17-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
06-10-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
05-15-2019 Application Received
Dear Greeting for your Assessment.

I also did my BCA from SMU through distance model.
Could you please guide me on how to apply for Assessment. What are the steps?

Please help me out.

RaunaqT90

May 9, 2019
Dear Greeting for your Assessment.

I also did my BCA from SMU through distance model.
Could you please guide me on how to apply for Assessment. What are the steps?

Please help me out.
SMU HELPDESK people are very prompt in response. And they will guide you with the steps. Just drop an email at smuhelpdesk@smudde.edu.in asking on procedure to apply for assessment of degree to ICAS

Megha puri

Jul 27, 2019
Hi
I have done my BCA from SMU distance learning.
Could you please guide me of the ECA process
As i need to submit documents to SMU. SO
,are there only 2 documents which we need to submit to College.??
One is consildated marksheet
And other is Degree Certificate
Do i need to submit bonafide too or any other document ??
Can you please do let me know and clarify which document do we need to submit.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]