+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SMU-DE Education Evaluation from IQAS/ICAS

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
Greetings Everyone.
I am planning to get my education evaluation done from ICAS [SMU student 2007 password]]
I reached out to university to send my educational document to ICAS.

They send me a form to fill along with Xerox of my mark sheets etc. [[The one which as 2k+ fees for international courier etc.]]
My concern:
1: The request form they have send has option to select a) mark sheets b) Bonafide certificate.
I also need degree certificate, but that option is not available in the form.

Did anyone else faced this issue too? [[SMU toll free no does not work since the time I tried. and they have not replied back to my ask yet]]
Will appreciate help from anyone who faced similar issue.

Regards.
In their email, may be you have noticed that :-
2. Xerox copies of all semester Marks Card (MC)/Consolidated Marks Card (CMC)/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)/Degree Certificate (DC) whichever is applicable.

So send them all these and I can understand, in the form nothing mentioned about DEGREE CERTIFICATE. I think it is worth to mention in Section 5

MJ26

May 27, 2022
hi everyone...just want to ask if anyone here had an information after receiving in your timeline saying 'electronic copy of assessment report sent by email'..did anyone here received and email or do they sent you an email?and what is the next step after that?thankyou...

THUKRALD

Jan 31, 2019
hi everyone...just want to ask if anyone here had an information after receiving in your timeline saying 'electronic copy of assessment report sent by email'..did anyone here received and email or do they sent you an email?and what is the next step after that?thankyou...
Yes it should be in your email

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I need some help related to ECA.

I have done B.COM (Computers)- From DAVV Indore- Regular.
I have done MCA - From SMU Distance

As far as I have read the posts/news related to ECA, WES/IQAS are not accepting SMU degree, so I am going for ICAS

I want to know that if I will do my ECA, will it has be done for both the Bachelor's and Master's ? or for only Master's

Thank You!
May I know what degree was awarded by ICAS for the MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

SaadFaheem

Jun 19, 2020
May I know what degree was awarded by ICAS for the MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
Gaurav

Only your higher degree will go under ECA in all general conditions as per the updated rules.
ICAS asks for your previous degrees record, in that case, send them your scanned copy of BCom degree with mark sheets and also send them your 12th pass out certificate. Basically, they need to understand how many years of studies you have done.

Best of luck hope you get Masters equivalency.

Jul 16, 2022
Gaurav

Only your higher degree will go under ECA in all general conditions as per the updated rules.
ICAS asks for your previous degrees record, in that case, send them your scanned copy of BCom degree with mark sheets and also send them your 12th pass out certificate. Basically, they need to understand how many years of studies you have done.

Best of luck hope you get Masters equivalency.
Thanks, I got the masters equivalency but what should I mention it as (Full time or part time) education in the express entry profile creation?