+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SMU-DE Education Evaluation from IQAS/ICAS

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have done bachelor from Gujarat University and Masters from SMU-DE. Can anyone please help me in the evaluation process, Do I need to send the separate transcript for both the degrees or only masters transcripts will be fine? And Please let me know if any other documents need to attach.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

I have done bachelor from Gujarat University and Masters from SMU-DE. Can anyone please help me in the evaluation process, Do I need to send the separate transcript for both the degrees or only masters transcripts will be fine? And Please let me know if any other documents need to attach.
did you find the answer... do we need to send bachelors transcripts also to get SMU DE Masters evaluated?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
did you find the answer... do we need to send bachelors transcripts also to get SMU DE Masters evaluated?
Only masters transcript need to send. Any additional requirement tgey will mail you. You can fax/mail them.

Reactions: desmat

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I need help in filling Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist.

I want to know that what to mention in the space given below the lines:
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language)
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks:
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Also, I have done Diploma from IP inuversity, Btech from MDU and done MBA from SMU and PGDM from IMT CDL. I the Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist there is only space given for two academics under Post Secondary academic documents what to do as i have Four degrees which are Post secondary.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I need help in filling Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist.

I want to know that what to mention in the space given below the lines:
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language)- like MBA, MSc etc.
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks:- MBA, MSc etc.
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:- University Name

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Also, I have done Diploma from IP inuversity, Btech from MDU and done MBA from SMU and PGDM from IMT CDL. I the Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist there is only space given for two academics under Post Secondary academic documents what to do as i have Four degrees which are Post secondary.
You can mention in additional information column or take print of thar page. You may contact IQAS regarding this.

Asma Saleem

Mar 30, 2018
Hello
The status of our immigration is shown "in process " till four months. How much long this will be shown and what would be next process.

gramesh7197

May 8, 2018
Hello Sir,
I did my BCA and MBA from SMU distance education. Do IQAS consider my transcript.
Could you please tell me step by step process.

Thanks
Ramesh

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Sir,
I did my BCA and MBA from SMU distance education. Do IQAS consider my transcript.
Could you please tell me step by step process.

Thanks
Ramesh
Register in IQAS then send your application. and ask SMU to send MBA transcript directly to IQAS. You may refer other forums too for more details.