+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled workers in Manitoba (MPNP) Forum 2017

Ibrahims

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys I am just wondering to when will they have another draw for out land applicants it seems like since last September they never had a draw

Chirag51282

Jun 16, 2017
Hello Admin. I have submitted my EOI in May 2017. Please add me in Whatsapp group. i am unable the post isd code of india so writing in english in braces before the 10 digit number.
here it is
[Plus Nine One] 9428081287

Reactions: sunnynandita277

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I am outland applicant.Waiting for another draw.
Mr.Black and white .Pls add me to the grp in watspp.
i am unable the post isd code of india so writing in english in braces before the 10 digit number.
here it is
[Plus Nine One] 9818841852
added

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Dear All,

I just applied EOI for manitoba provisional program. score is 350/1000.

What is the ideal score?
i have CLB 8
S 7.5
L 8.0
R 7.0
W 6.5

I have 5 years plus experience but in last 5 years i did my masters from Austria. So i only can say 2 years work experience

My NOC is 2147. Wireless network engineer

I am new to this, sorry if my question is stupid

I'm guessing you took IELTS, I would say you have a pretty decent score. Also, when you say Manitoba provisional program, i take it you meant Manitoba provincial program. However, that score is very low for your qualification. Have you included education, work experience and language score?

Hope this helps!

Reactions: jasonbedrex

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Draw #30 is already post it but the invitations are just for the Strategic Recruitment :( how long it will take to invite the other who are not in this initiative???
I'm not too sure, but i'm pretty optimistic about the next draw which may happen at the end of June or early/mid July. Let's keep out fingers crossed!

I know this is nothing, but hope it helps!

Reactions: aponce7

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hey guys I am just wondering to when will they have another draw for out land applicants it seems like since last September they never had a draw
I'm not too sure, but i'm pretty optimistic about the next draw which may happen at the end of June or early/mid July. Let's keep out fingers crossed!

Reactions: Ibrahims

mxyecho

Jun 19, 2017
Hi there, my status changed to Assessment Pending today. What does it mean? How long I have to wait for being approved? It's been 4 months since my complete application. Thanks.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hi there, my status changed to Assessment Pending today. What does it mean? How long I have to wait for being approved? It's been 4 months since my complete application. Thanks.
It means you`ll be getting your nomination soon. They will start doing the employment confirmation and document checks. People usually get their Nomination within a month of changed status. That`s if you are inland. Are you inland or outland?

Hope this helps, Goodluck!

Reactions: jasonbedrex

mxyecho

Jun 19, 2017
It means you`ll be getting your nomination soon. They will start doing the employment confirmation and document checks. People usually get their Nomination within a month of changed status. That`s if you are inland. Are you inland or outland?

Hope this helps, Goodluck!
Thank you so much. It's an exciting news. I am inland. Thanks again.

cmm123

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Jabbar,

You do not have to wait to apply, you can apply at anytime. Firstly you have to submit an Expression Of Interest(EOI) on MPNP website. Then wait to get a Letter of Advice to Apply(LAA) to upload all the required document. However, with the new law in place as of May 15th 2017, MPNP now charges $500 non refundable application fee for Skilled workers. Note that the application fee is after you get the LAA, you do not need to pay for EOI, Expression of Interest is free.

Thanks
Hi all...what is the criteria to apply for PNP Manitoba? Means its compulsory required job offer letter for Manitoba? As one my friend can provide me letter for Manitoba support? Is it ok or i require job offer letter?

Psymon

Jun 24, 2016

A new draw was made and again it's for those under the "Strategic Recruitment Initiative". It's really getting frustrating.