PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
My friend is inland. She studied in MB and current working in MB as well.

You know anyone in similar timeline that you can share? Thanks!
I`m really hoping your friend should have gotten nominated by now.

Please advise.

Thanks,

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hi all...what is the criteria to apply for PNP Manitoba? Means its compulsory required job offer letter for Manitoba? As one my friend can provide me letter for Manitoba support? Is it ok or i require job offer letter?
You have to show ties to Manitoba, that can be done by either having a valid job offer or by having a friend or relative that wants to sponsor you.

Hope this helps

Reactions: jasonbedrex

anahitacooper

Jul 27, 2017
Lads and Ladies,
Please put your number on here, I'm about to start an a wattsapp group for inland 2017 MPNP applicants only.

Thanks!
Hello,

I submitted all the documents online for MPNP on March 11 2017. I am an in-land applicant. My application moved to "Assessment Pending" by end of June 2017. I want to know how much time more it might take to complete the assessment. My work permit is valid only till December 201. Can you please advice on the timeline to receive the MPNP letter? When will i receive it?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hello,

I submitted all the documents online for MPNP on March 11 2017. I am an in-land applicant. My application moved to "Assessment Pending" by end of June 2017. I want to know how much time more it might take to complete the assessment. My work permit is valid only till December 201. Can you please advice on the timeline to receive the MPNP letter? When will i receive it?
Hello Anita,
Nobody knows an exact timeframe, Previously, it takes about a month to get LOA when status changes. However, i have read a couple complaints online with people complaining about not getting application in process status change within a month, this might be due to a change in MPNP system. Also, i have some applicants who had a status change and receive LOA with a month. Since your WP is expiring in December, trust me you will be fine, my guess is you will be getting your nomination between mid to end of august at the latest. Put your mind at rest, you have no cause for alarm.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

anahitacooper

Jul 27, 2017
Hello Anita,
Nobody knows an exact timeframe, Previously, it takes about a month to get LOA when status changes. However, i have read a couple complaints online with people complaining about not getting application in process status change within a month, this might be due to a change in MPNP system. Also, i have some applicants who had a status change and receive LOA with a month. Since your WP is expiring in December, trust me you will be fine, my guess is you will be getting your nomination between mid to end of august at the latest. Put your mind at rest, you have no cause for alarm.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Thanks! it does help! Also, i have another doubt! Whn i applied for MPNP my IELTS scores were valid. now it has expired this month. I come under Skilled worker NOC - A. I want to know whether i have to re-take IELTS test again. Though on their website it is mentioned NOC 0, A & B skilled workers dont have to give ielts but when i called MPNP office today they said you might need valid ielts scores while applying for PR through MPNP.
Do you know anything about this? Can you advice me on what should i do?

Thanks!

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Thanks! it does help! Also, i have another doubt! Whn i applied for MPNP my IELTS scores were valid. now it has expired this month. I come under Skilled worker NOC - A. I want to know whether i have to re-take IELTS test again. Though on their website it is mentioned NOC 0, A & B skilled workers dont have to give ielts but when i called MPNP office today they said you might need valid ielts scores while applying for PR through MPNP.
Do you know anything about this? Can you advice me on what should i do?

Thanks!
Since you are under NOC A, you do not need to provide a language test. As you stated, "on their website it is mentioned NOC 0, A & B skilled workers don't have to give a language test". However, they may ask if they have any reason to believe you are an exception. But so far i haven't seen anyone in NOC 0,A or B getting asked for language test.

Hope this helps!

neopatel23

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2018
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Hi guys,
I m Neo Patel
My time Line for MPNP:
EOI: 13th August 2016
LOA: 24th August 2016
File Submitted: 12th september 2016
MPNP Nomination: 25th may 2017
File submitted to IRCC:14th july 2017
waiting for AOR....

Thanks in advance

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hello,

I am also inland applicant submitted my application on 6th Feb 2017 . Current status is pending since 6 June 2017. WP is expiring on March 31 2018.

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Inland applicant
Draw # 26
File submitted: 6 Feb 2017
Assessment Pending: 6 June 2017
Assessment in process: 2 August 2017