NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
The question for me?
I think i got it. I'm preparing to apply under the MPNP for skilled workers, not business.
The question for me?
I think i got it. I'm preparing to apply under the MPNP for skilled workers, not business.
That point is pretty low if you ask me, do you have any strong connections to Manitoba? Perhaps a friend or relative? because that could increase your point significantly.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Please keep adding your numbers if you want to be a part of the MPNP group on wattsapp. Please note this group is only for Skilled workers in Manitoba.

Thanks,

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
When is the next draw take place? :(
Nobody knows exactly when, but according to a source, MPNP did an internal draw on MAY 30th. Then again this is not confirmed. Thought it might help. I'm thinking there will be a high chance of draw taking place latest by the end of June.

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
The strong connection doesn't necessarily have to be a friend, another strong connection will be an eligible relative/ family. So if you have a family member/relative in manitoba, you should be able to go ahead.

Hope this helps
What about family friend are them eligible to sponsor to show the connection

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
What about family friend are them eligible to sponsor to show the connection
Family friend will also be regarded as friend if you ask me. If a member of your family friend is an eligible sponsor and is willing to sign for you, It is very possible. "Also note that he has to be an eligible sponsor"

Reactions: jasonbedrex

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
Family friend will also be regarded as friend if you ask me. If a member of your family friend is an eligible sponsor and is willing to sign for you, It is very possible. "Also note that he has to be an eligible sponsor"
What is the exact meaning of eligible sponsor
Sir please