PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
This time the processing is slow. My friend is inland and applied in the early of 2016 and it took only 3 months to get the nomination.
Anyway, good luck to your friend.
Firstly, how many years of work permit does your friend have? if your friend has enough time, i am pretty sure that's why it's taking a while, unlike a few people i know that applied in mid February 2017 and got their nominee at the end of March 2017 due to work permit expiration fast approaching. If your friend also has an issue with work permit expiring soon, let me know so i can lead you through a process.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Reactions: jasonbedrex

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Not sure what will be going with new system in April, no hope ...
As some of you may already know, MPNP now charges $500 non refundable application fee for skilled workers, this will help clear all backlogs in the system and help expedite application processes.

miffikha

May 19, 2017
I have some queries, if anybody knows about, I will be very grateful him/her.
1) I have Bachelor degree in ComputerScience. 5 years of job experience. IELTS 5.5 overall, minimum 5. I have a friend in Manitoba but not relative. What requirements and documents have to submit at the time of EOI submission?
2) If I eligible & apply for Manitoba, so how long it takes?
3) If I apply for Manitoba, Can I apply for another province/Express entry or both at the same time?
4) I have no my certificate but having a passport, so is it enough or have to furnish a Birth certificate as well?

Looking forward to hearing from someone else.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I have some queries, if anybody knows about, I will be very grateful him/her.
1) I have Bachelor degree in ComputerScience. 5 years of job experience. IELTS 5.5 overall, minimum 5. I have a friend in Manitoba but not relative. What requirements and documents have to submit at the time of EOI submission? You do not have to submit any documents during EOI. Just make sure you fill the online Expression of interest application correctly and truthfully. If your friend is an eligible sponsor and is willing to file for you then you have no worries, you are eligible.
2) If I eligible & apply for Manitoba, so how long it takes? If you are able to accumulate a decent point,You will get a LAA(Letter of Advice to Apply), processing time right now varies, last time i checked for skilled worker overseas, it takes between 8-20 months
3) If I apply for Manitoba, Can I apply for another province/Express entry or both at the same time? Yes You can apply for another province`s nomination program, but this might lead to loosing points if you state it in your EOI. Regarding express entry, you do not get affected at all, you may go ahead and apply for express entry without any repercussion.
4) I have no my certificate but having a passport, so is it enough or have to furnish a Birth certificate as well? You need a copy of birth certificate as they ask for it, if you cannot get it in a timely manner, contact MPNP to check on what they think.

Looking forward to hearing from someone else.

vishal4u

May 1, 2017
I am planning as well to move to Manitoba and currently exploring reference for applying PR, let me know if you or someone can help

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
I am outland and I applied since Dec 2016 but have not being invited. Has anyone in this category being invited?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I am planning as well to move to Manitoba and currently exploring reference for applying PR, let me know if you or someone can help
Are you currently in Canada? do you have any relative in Canada? what's your education background and work experience? There is a lot of ways to apply for PR. From my point of view, Express Entry and Provincial nominee will be the easiest option. Also Manitoba has introduced a sub-stream where they can nominate you to apply under the express entry class if you meet the requirement for federal skilled worker which comes with 600 points.

Hope this helps.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I am outland and I applied since Dec 2016 but have not being invited. Has anyone in this category being invited?
I think your best chance at getting the best answer will be to check out-land forum as this forum is for inland applicants. However, i am pretty certain that there has been at least 4 draw for skilled workers overseas, invitation to apply depends on the point you are able to accumulate. Go to this link to see draws that took place since December 2016 and minimum point that was invited. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2017/05/

Hope this helps.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Lads and Ladies,
Please put your number on here, I'm about to start an a wattsapp group for inland 2017 MPNP applicants only.

Thanks!

Reactions: Calam

tochy

Jun 4, 2017
This forum is very informative.

How would someone find a strong connection(e.g friend) for PNP nomination in Manitoba? cos i dont have any.

Really appreciate assistance from anyone. thanks