+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
urgent help please

Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Maxybaba

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
urgent help please

Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance
I think you passed Eligibility so should be not any issue anymore

Arfaali3

Feb 22, 2020
Hello everyone. I am new here. I have a query if someone could please help me out. We want to apply under SINP. My husband has a Masters degree from London. Which NOC should we go for 1242 or 4211? He has several years of work experience and currently working as assistant manager legal in a semi government agency.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, please i need your advise. I have SINP EOI profile with 68 points. I evaluated only my Masters with WES (Masters Degree, Project Management). My NOC is 2172 (Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Just want to be sure the Degree and NOC ( Information Technology) matches enough. Seniors, please help.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone, please i need your advise. I have SINP EOI profile with 68 points. I evaluated only my Masters with WES (Masters Degree, Project Management). My NOC is 2172 (Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Just want to be sure the Degree and NOC ( Information Technology) matches enough. Seniors, please help.
You have all your work experience in one NOC only, that is 2172?

You can attach your bachelors and you can say in LOE or put a note you only got Master's Evaluated. Ideally get your bachelors done too.

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
You have all your work experience in one NOC only, that is 2172?

You can attach your bachelors and you can say in LOE or put a note you only got Master's Evaluated. Ideally get your bachelors done too.
Thank you so much for your response. I have experience in other NOCs (2282 and 0213). 2172 became my best NOC when i realize its one of Ontario's in-demand Tech NOC and my CRS is 446. I chose 2172 as my primary NOC on my EE profile just to have options. My bachelors degree is Electronic/Electrical Engineering so i will attach it when submitting application and do a LOE since it was not evaluated (I only evaluated my highest degree)

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you so much for your response. I have experience in other NOCs (2282 and 0213). 2172 became my best NOC when i realize its one of Ontario's in-demand Tech NOC and my CRS is 446. I chose 2172 as my primary NOC on my EE profile just to have options. My bachelors degree is Electronic/Electrical Engineering so i will attach it when submitting application and do a LOE since it was not evaluated (I only evaluated my highest degree)
I hope you are aware SINP you can claim points only for 1 NOC !! not multiple NOC's. So are you getting 68 points with just one NOC 2172?

ieltscanada

Jan 19, 2019
Hello freinds ,

Need your help in calculating my points for work experience .

Started working from April 2010 to May 2015 ,
then i got married and moved to different country and looking for Job.
Started job on contract from Mar 2016 untill Dec 2016 , and
then Fulltime with same company from Dec 2016 till now.

So how many points i can claim , appreciate your help?

Last edited:

LeoTPhan

Oct 4, 2020
Hi friends ,
I just got SINP approval last week, and wonder what to do next since the border is still closing down because of covid , to apply for Work permit seem to be not a good option . Does anyone has the same issue ? or any advices , please ! Many thanks

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
you can claim points in SINP with only one NOC (number of years) please check SINP points grid

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi friends ,
I just got SINP approval last week, and wonder what to do next since the border is still closing down because of covid , to apply for Work permit seem to be not a good option . Does anyone has the same issue ? or any advices , please ! Many thanks
you got SINP approval congrats, how many years of work exp did you claim, was all your experience in one NOC?

tiredgorgor

Mar 22, 2017
Hello all. Please i have a question. I am having problem identifying my NOC. I am an Audit officer in a private firm with 10 years experience but no accounting background. That is,my first degree is not in accounting, although i have a diploma in accounting and Business from ACCA obtained in 2018. I was trained on the Job. Im confused between NOC code 1311 (Accounting technicians & bookkeepers) AND NOC code 1431 (Accounting & related clerks).
Hi rod, I saw your post about noc 1111 eligibility. My degree is not business-related but I work as auditor.
So I wonder how is your application going and whether you working experience before your business diploma gets points or not? thanks!

architect101

Sep 27, 2020
Hi! I have Masters in architecture but do not have a license in my home country (India). I am currently working as Associate Architect in a firm. However, I have been performing all the job duties that are mentioned in NOC 2251 (Architectural technologist). I am aiming for SINP as the cut offs for EE are too high (my CRS is 454). Will this be acceptable? Anyone who can guide please?