+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Pourya1985

Oct 8, 2020
ello,After i received the invitation i sent my full Saskatchewan Pnp application on 18-Feb and still got no reply, also on my online profile it still says processing. It is almost 8 months, does anybody know how long should i wait?!

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
Hi! I have a question. When submitting the educational credentials, will I attach the WES Assessment Results only or shall I include my transcripts and diploma as well? Thanks in advance!

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
I hope you are aware SINP you can claim points only for 1 NOC !! not multiple NOC's. So are you getting 68 points with just one NOC 2172?
Thank you. Not really. I believe one can claim work experience from multiple NOCs as long as they are relevant. E.g working in IT roles but in different capacity but not working in IT and Teaching or Banking. On SINP site, they wrote "The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application" They did not say it must be the same NOC through out.

Last edited:

Robinpuri

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you. Not really. I believe one can claim work experience from multiple NOCs as long as they are relevant. E.g working in IT roles but in different capacity but not working in IT and Teaching or Banking. On SINP site, they wrote "The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application" They did not say it must be the same NOC through.
I believe it has be single NOC. Can someone who has gone through this process confirm this?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you. Not really. I believe one can claim work experience from multiple NOCs as long as they are relevant. E.g working in IT roles but in different capacity but not working in IT and Teaching or Banking. On SINP site, they wrote "The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application" They did not say it must be the same NOC through out.
So I have been reading a lot on the SINP official website.. My understanding is that NOC stands for National Occupation Code. And when SINP say single occupation means single NOC.

I know this rule is stupid. It is impossible for one person to have a single NOC in one sector for 10 years, people get promoted or change jobs, its hard for people to do same roles and responsibilities for 10 years.

We all need to question as many SINP nominated people as possible to reconfirm this. As things stand as of today, it can be interpreted as single NOC unfortunately.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi friends ,
I just got SINP approval last week, and wonder what to do next since the border is still closing down because of covid , to apply for Work permit seem to be not a good option . Does anyone has the same issue ? or any advices , please ! Many thanks
congrats, but i have a doubt? How you get a work permit? Have you a job offer from Saskatchewan employer?

Jeff84

Oct 20, 2020
Hi friends, I need your immediate (as I have to submit application against ITA) expert answer for my sister's case on the following questions please:

1. 2172 is regulated NOC for SINP or not? If Yes who is the regulated body APEGS or CIPS or AITP, or SIP or ITCP.

2. Basically my sister has Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in "Computer & Information Systems" and Degree of Master of Engineering in "Computer Systems". Should she get registration with APEGS or CIPS or AITP, SIP or ITCP?

3. As per my understanding as she is engineer so she must be registered through APEGS but she had applied in SINP through NOC 2174 (as she has work experience in all three NOCs 2172, 2173 & 2174) and had got ITA from SINP but I am now confused if SINP will say that you must be registered with CIPS not with AEPGS, as her case for licensure with APEGS is already in progress. please advise should she also go for registration with CIPS?

4. If she proceed as software engineer with NOC 2173 (for which registration with APEGS is required, see below link), then you know SINP will not nominate for NOC 2173 and If she proceed for NOC 2174 or 2172 (which SINP are nominating), I have apprehension that SINP will reject my sister case with reason that she should be registered with CIPS, please advise me I am much confused.

Be informed, she has got ITA against NOC 2174 from SINP now we have to submit the application.

This below link clearing showing if you are Software Engineer (NOC 2173,) then you need to be registered with APEG and for NOCs 2174 & 2175 you must be registered with CIPS.

Really I am looking for your expert prompt reply, thanks in advance.

https://pubsaskdev.blob.core.windows.net/pubsask-prod/113852/SINP%252BRequirements%252BRelated%252Bto%252BProfessional%252BStatus%252Bor%252BLicensure%252B%2528September%252B26%252B2019%2529.pdf
hi
I'm in the same boat, would you please let me know what's the last status of your sister's application? is she nominated?
I apply under the NOC 2174 and now I am in doubt about the regulation body CIPS or APEGS.
My bachelor degree is Computer engineering software.
Really confused and need your immediate help
thanks in advance

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
hi
I'm in the same boat, would you please let me know what's the last status of your sister's application? is she nominated?
I apply under the NOC 2174 and now I am in doubt about the regulation body CIPS or APEGS.
My bachelor degree is Computer engineering software.
Really confused and need your immediate help
thanks in advance
Hi, I am not an expert here, but general consensus from the forum is that it is based on the education.
1. If you have engineering mentioned in your education qualifications then AEPGS is the route
2. Other courses like BCA, MCA should opt for CIPS

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/lets-get-this-sorted-cisp-or-apegs.664061/

Reactions: Jeff84

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi! I have a question. When submitting the educational credentials, will I attach the WES Assessment Results only or shall I include my transcripts and diploma as well? Thanks in advance!
Yes you should attached your degree diploma/transcripts with WES report. I submit both.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
ello,After i received the invitation i sent my full Saskatchewan Pnp application on 18-Feb and still got no reply, also on my online profile it still says processing. It is almost 8 months, does anybody know how long should i wait?!
Do you check your status regularly? you didn't get any Additional Documents Required email from SINP? What is your NOC? you should check your email inbox (as well as spam box), so you can't loose any mail from SINP. You are near borderline/decision point.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
You have all your work experience in one NOC only, that is 2172?

You can attach your bachelors and you can say in LOE or put a note you only got Master's Evaluated. Ideally get your bachelors done too.
They only consider the degrees or education vetted by WES or other approved agencies. If Master's is the main qualification which match with NOC its ok otherwise your application may be rejected. I had very bad experience and my application rejected on this ground. I didn't vetted my PG Diploma which is match with my NOC and they rejected my application on the ground that my education mismatched with my experience. I lost precious one year with $350.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
I am planning to apply for SINP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.
My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.0, R-6.0, S-6.5),

- Experience : 3 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton In laws ( 3 Brother in Laws and Mother in Law) citizen

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

- Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.
- What is the procedure to apply for it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning to apply for SINP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.
My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.0, R-6.0, S-6.5),

- Experience : 3 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton In laws ( 3 Brother in Laws and Mother in Law) citizen

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

- Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.
- What is the procedure to apply for it.
SINP has their own score/grid system. Calculate your score. Ties to Alberta are of no benefit for SINP as relatives must live in Saskatchewa.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Last edited: