+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi all, can some one please help me with below query to fill application form after receiving ITA in EE profile? I have been reading various post and many people had same question in the past but I do not see any one posted answer for this.

Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

This question appears for my child. I can not mention my name and my wife as we have already Identified ourselves in the application. other option provided in the drop down are not applicable. I can not leave this question blank as well as it shows application is incomplete.

How should I answer this question? your quick help will be highly appreciated.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello All,

Have you come across to see such cases where PR application was rejected after SINP nomination ? What were the reasons?

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Good morning guys, I have received an ITA and submitted my application to Snip Express Entry on Jan 2020. Unfortunately, since my express entry profile is just became one year old, it expired. Please advise what should i do now, and How can I contact the SNIP authorities to update my situation. If anyone suffered the same situation before, sharing your experience with me would be really appreciated.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Good morning guys, I have received an ITA and submitted my application to Snip Express Entry on Jan 2020. Unfortunately, since my express entry profile is just became one year old, it expired. Please advise what should i do now, and How can I contact the SNIP authorities to update my situation. If anyone suffered the same situation before, sharing your experience with me would be really appreciated.
As you have received ITA and submitted as well, this will not impact. Wait for the outcome, check your profile status daily.

Reactions: Amr87

RSBOMB

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, I have applied for close work permit (Cook) with the support letter (SNIP) (i'd like to be in Canada before i get PR), it's been 2 months 9 days, the maximun processing time is 5 months (outside Canada (Vietnam), Does anyone get MR or any update informations?
did you apply for the Work Permit

gandomgun1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys,

Does any body know what would be the chance of passing for someone who is applying from abroad for Saskatchwan skill worker with score of 60? How long does waiting in pool take time?

Thank you

Last edited:

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guyes,

Does any body know what would be the chance of passing for someone who is applying from abroad for Saskatchwan skill worker with score of 60? How long does waiting in pool take time?

Thank you
At 60 points the wait time is forever, the score has never fallen below 69.