+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Hi Ashush,

I had applied APEGS license since Jan 2018 and still had not received any email from them. I call them multiple time and they just saying that minimum time required for license is 1 year. Is there any way to follow up them to receive license early.

Thanks
Pls do you have any update in your Apegs account now as regards when d licence will be ready or have you been requested to pay d second 210 cad dollars being payment for d "academic assessment fee" ???
Pls kindly inform bcos I am in a similar situation with you...Thks in advance for your reply...

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,

How long SINP wait for the license and keep application on hold. I got message that they will wait for one year but not sure from when one year start whether one year from application submitted date or one year after we got their email about the license submission request.

Waiting since long time for license from APEGS they are telling for one year ....
Hi,any update on your licence application to Apegs...

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Pls do you have any update in your Apegs account now as regards when d licence will be ready or have you been requested to pay d second 210 cad dollars being payment for d "academic assessment fee" ???
Pls kindly inform bcos I am in a similar situation with you...Thks in advance for your reply...
No, still waiting from APEGS, they saying to wait for one year from application In- progress date

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Hi,any update on your licence application to Apegs...
No, still waiting from APEGS, they saying to wait for one year from application In- progress date
Hi,Thks for your reply... I submitted my own application to apegs Nov last year and just yesterday I saw on my dash board after clicking on invoices that I am due to pay d second 210 cad..(payment for academic assessment)...
Pls do u have any idea of how long it takes to finally receive d proof of licensure from apegs after I make this second payment ???
Also try to log into your account again and click on invoices and let me know also what you found for comparison purposes....Thks..

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi,Thks for your reply... I submitted my own application to apegs Nov last year and just yesterday I saw on my dash board after clicking on invoices that I am due to pay d second 210 cad..(payment for academic assessment)...
Pls do u have any idea of how long it takes to finally receive d proof of licensure from apegs after I make this second payment ???
Also try to log into your account again and click on invoices and let me know also what you found for comparison purposes....Thks..
what is application status before one month, it should be in-process and if not then there is some item missing when you had submitted.

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
what is application status before one month, it should be in-process and if not then there is some item missing when you had submitted.
My application has been in progress since January this year after I applied in November last year and that status would only have be possible bcos I submitted all d docs as required..I even got a mail from them that all my docs were complete hence d status 'In Progress' since then.So no item is or was missing....as everything was ticked (√).
Well I only wanted us to compare notes and see if we were on d same page in other to advice each other better.....

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi, please let me know is red seal trade certification industrial mechanic from Ontario is applicable in sasSaskatche or it has verfied by Saskatchewan government.
Thanks

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My husband's cousin wants to claim points for family ties in Saskatchewan, How do you show proof of family ties being that he is not an immediate family member.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

My husband's cousin wants to claim points for family ties in Saskatchewan, How do you show proof of family ties being that he is not an immediate family member.
Submit Grandfaher's birth certificate; and enclose his and cousin's and their father"s birth certificate.

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
Hi Aspirants,

I have submitted SINP EE in June'18 and it's still In Process but my EE is about to expire in a week, is it possible to change EE number in SINP EE.
Please share your feed back.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@ashuindian question:
In my settlement plan , I actually wrote a letter explaining steps and reasons for moving and staying permanently in Saskatchewan.

Would that be an issue?

If I were able to take a short postgraduate course and earn a certificate that is relevant to my work experience and submit it... would they agree to add it to my application.

Note: I took a 2 month course in 2008 and when I tried to contact the center they didn’t even remember or have me listed and refused to give me a certificate.

Help

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
I am indian . Working in bahrain. I have received sinp nomination. Is it necessary to submit bahrain pcc ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am indian . Working in bahrain. I have received sinp nomination. Is it necessary to submit bahrain pcc ?
Yes. If you have stayed there more than 6 months.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian question:
In my settlement plan , I actually wrote a letter explaining steps and reasons for moving and staying permanently in Saskatchewan.

Would that be an issue?

If I were able to take a short postgraduate course and earn a certificate that is relevant to my work experience and submit it... would they agree to add it to my application.

Note: I took a 2 month course in 2008 and when I tried to contact the center they didn’t even remember or have me listed and refused to give me a certificate.

Help
They need ECA approved education certificates. You can't go for ECA without 1 year course.
Generally they don't accept job experiance educational Qualifications.