05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

sharmachannai

Sep 11, 2018
Hello Everyone

I received nomination under SINP-OID stream and now I would like to submit my hardcopy of PR application.
I got married recently and my wife working as a doctor here and she does not want to immigrate with me.
Now, do I have to send a copy of her passport and birth certificate, police clearance and all the forms such as Generic form including her information, her additional family and background form to CIC?
Do I have to pay her application fee and RPRF fee as well with my application fee?

Thanks a lot in advance.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello Everyone

I received nomination under SINP-OID stream and now I would like to submit my hardcopy of PR application.
I got married recently and my wife working as a doctor here and she does not want to immigrate with me.
Now, do I have to send a copy of her passport and birth certificate, police clearance and all the forms such as Generic form including her information, her additional family and background form to CIC?
Do I have to pay her application fee and RPRF fee as well with my application fee?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello,
Did you get her name on Nomination Certificate? Did you update marriage details in SINP?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone help me with this.?

My education certificate is not relevant to my work experience.
So is it possible to submit proof of training from my company since it says work experience that is relevant to education or training area?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@One_Topsy
I know this is an old thread but I need help
I’ve been invited to apply but my bachelors degree in media doesnt match my noc in agriculture.

But I can proof training from my previous company.

Is it still possible for me to go ahead and apply?

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,
Can you confirm if we have to provide/upload documents like degree transcripts, employer reference letters etc. while submit EOI application for SINP International experience - express entry stream.

My understanding was that we submit EOI application and once we get SINP invite ,only then documents has to be provided. Kindly clarify.

Also if some one can add me in whatsapp group of SINP - +971565118333.

Thanks

Juvraj

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Yes I have informed SINP about my marriage and they included her name in the nomination letter.

What shall I do now?
It is very obvious on IRCC forms and website that every dependent whether they are traveling or not you must mention their details. You have to complete everything from their side or they will stop the application.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
How does having a relative in Canada affects our application? Does it reduce your chances of
If the close relatives (Brother/Sister) are in a different province then SINP ask you about to show your intent to settle in SK.

Otherwise, no need to mention these details you will not get any point for this but you may be asked to proof your relationship or to show your intent.

Reactions: Tinuewa

engrzaka

Jan 16, 2017
If the close relatives (Brother/Sister) are in a different province then SINP ask you about to show your intent to settle in SK.

Otherwise, no need to mention these details you will not get any point for this but you may be asked to proof your relationship or to show your intent.
Hello,
Yesterday, i have submitted my Expression of Interest to Saskatchewan Government by using Point Grid System under Express Entry sub category. Please advise me at which stage i have to provide all required documents mentioned on the SINP website.
Thank you

engrzaka

Jan 16, 2017
Hello,

It depends upon SINP email for APEGS license requirement, they usually provide one year for this. APEGS also required almost 9 to 12 months to complete the licensing process. Only APEGS can say to write an exam if your educational curriculum not satisfying them or more courses required. Clear your mind that you can not play with SINP or any other PNP if your education is regulated in any case. If you provide license then they will proceed otherwise your application will be ineligible. If next time you apply and change your NOC then they will catch you again, you maybe ban for 5 years in misrepresentation case.

Carefully read, think and do the action.

Bye
Dear Fahad,
My NOC Code is 2131 (Civil Engineers), few months ago it is mentioned In-Demand Occupation List, However, yesterday i have submitted my EOI, it is not mentioned. Please advise whether i need to get APEGS License for Civil Engineers.

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
Once yo
Hello,
Yesterday, i have submitted my Expression of Interest to Saskatchewan Government by using Point Grid System under Express Entry sub category. Please advise me at which stage i have to provide all required documents mentioned on the SINP website.
Thank you

Once you receive your invitation to apply
You submit all documents within 60days