techmindz

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Hi All,

I completed my 4 years degree in Psychology in my home Country, and took all the courses required for licensure; however, I do not have a Masters degree. Do you know if this can be used for licensure in Sask even though a PHD or Masters is required?

This is for the SINP. Please help!

ku@1144

Nov 14, 2018
HI,
I AM NEW HERE. PLEASE ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME ABOUT MY APPLICATION STATUS. I HAVE APPLIED ON 13TH JUNE 2018 THROUGH THE OLD SYSTEM FIRST COME FIRST BASIS SINP EE. MY OASIS ACCOUNT SHOWS IN PROCESS TILL NOW. HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET ITA.

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018
They need ECA approved education certificates. You can't go for ECA without 1 year course.
Generally they don't accept job experiance educational Qualifications.
Hello,

I got on the top right side report .
I didn’t see that before in the account! What does it mean?
Status still in process though

rajrau

Nov 20, 2018
The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and who have the education, skilled work experience, language ability and other factors to help them to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan's labour market and communities.

The SINP is now accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

See this link for more information:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Login here to create your online application.:- https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Lets Network here and share our experience, queries, issues etc.

SINP EE WhatsApp application tracking group created! Message me or user "Carmageddon" with your phone numbers!
*Only those who completed their applications please...
Can you pls. add me on whtsapp group +1 201-936-4239

Pmk07

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, it is like the same, i have read the letter of request for additional information and documentation. PIU is actually doubting him that perhaps he has manipulated his profession just to enhance the chances of being nominated by SK. He changed his NOC Code twice times because of confusion in NOC Code selection and the 3rd time, he saved the 3rd NOC Code(All three of the NOC Codes were different) and submitted the file.

He is very much worried and does not know what should he say in this situation! What do you suggest? @Ashuindia
Hi

Can you please confirm what was the decision of PIU in this matter.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashush,

My SINP application is in Process. I got work experience letter on company letter pad with HR sign and also put my manager contact details in certificate but now my manager switch job and hence his email ID which mentioned in experience letter is not available.

SINP had not ask any question still about it, Whether I will update them about my new manager or wait until they ask questions. My new manager may not aware of this experience letter.

Please advise so I can avoid the situation where SINP transfer file to PIU

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashush,

My SINP application is in Process. I got work experience letter on company letter pad with HR sign and also put my manager contact details in certificate but now my manager switch job and hence his email ID which mentioned in experience letter is not available.

SINP had not ask any question still about it, Whether I will update them about my new manager or wait until they ask questions. My new manager may not aware of this experience letter.

Please advise so I can avoid the situation where SINP transfer file to PIU

Thanks
Yes. It is good to inform them.

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
hi all
i am SINP jan 2018 EE applicant
I made FD on 23-11-2017 and its automatically renewed yesterday
what document should i ask from the bank and do i need to updat on OASIS profile
please guide

Jul 29, 2018
I am eligible for category early childhood educator.
I am done with my ielts requirements.
Now I confuse if I make a profile in Saskatchewan. If they give me Ita and 60 days to fulfil the requirements. My category is under license job. Should i go for licence first or make a oasis profile first.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am eligible for category early childhood educator.
I am done with my ielts requirements.
Now I confuse if I make a profile in Saskatchewan. If they give me Ita and 60 days to fulfil the requirements. My category is under license job. Should i go for licence first or make a oasis profile first.
Both together.

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
hi all
what document should i ask from the bank and do i need to updat on OASIS profile
please guide

ku@1144

Nov 14, 2018
hi all
please guide
YOU DON'T HAVE TO UPDATE IT TO OASIS PROFILE. JUST GO TO THE BANK AND ASK THEM TO FILL THE BACKSIDE OF THE F.D (THERE WILL BE A TABLE) IN THAT THEY WILL FILL THE DETAILS OF MATURITY AND THE NEW AMOUNT WITH INTEREST AND NEW DATE.

WHEN YOU ARE REQUESTED PRESENT THE UPDATED F.D. (KEEP THE UPDATE READY WITH YOU TO SUBMIT IT ANY TIME ON DEMAND)

ak.naresh

May 21, 2018
Hi, Am a Mechanical Engineer, which is a regulated profession. One of the eligibility criteria for SINP - Express Entry Stream, is to "Obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure if their profession is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing". How to do this.