Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Friends,I got a question regarding the fund to show.
well,I got 3 members and have to show some
18671 as per cic .

my question is I have about 22500
as per my bank statement.in the form fill section
what value of money should I keep in the
section(How much money will you bring in canada)
will it be the exact as per in the bank reference letter
or is it ok if its above 18600 t0 22500.

As the exchnage rate keeps fluctuating,the total fund
may slightly change,so was in confusion.experts plz.Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:
Friends,I got a question regarding the fund to show.
well,I got 3 members and have to show some
18671 as per cic .

my question is I have about 22500
as per my bank statement.in the form fill section
what value of money should I keep in the
section(How much money will you bring in canada)
will it be the exact as per in the bank reference letter
or is it ok if its above 18600 t0 22500.

As the exchnage rate keeps fluctuating,the total fund
may slightly change,so was in confusion.experts plz.Thanks
You can show 22500 or anything above 18600 to keep exchange rate variation of +/- 5%

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elm662 said:
Guys a friend of mine recently got ineligibility because his noc (2171) is not related to his education (applied mathematics).
He just realized that he has some work experience related to his education (2161), the issue is that he did not declare this experience in his previous application.

In other words 1 year unemploymet + 2 years study is going to be modified to 1 year experience on noc 2161 + 2 years combination of study and noc 2161 part time work in the new application.

Is it gonna be problematic or every new application is completely new and SINP staff don't keep records of previous applications?

Thanks
Hi!

At what stage did your friend get ineligible? SINP or eARP application?

Priyansh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am bachelors in commerce from Delhi University and MSC in International Management from UK. My WES evaluation is already completed. I am sitting in express entry poo with 391 points. I am presently working as SAP functional consultant and have 4 years of work experience. I am applying under 2171 NOC code.

Its a very important question.. Will I face any problems in 2171 NOC as I don't have any IT education.

On website it clearly says that Business administration also lies under this NOC code.

Please suggest or help as I am really worried about this part.

Thanks in advance

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Ruby31 said:
Hi everyone,

So I need some very urgent clarifications about something.

During my application, I couldn't attach my POF but I sent it a week after I submitted. SINP missed it as they requested for it on Aug 28 which I sent to them the same day.

Now, my POF is split into 3 banks and I attached the statements and reference letters from each bank as well as the summary of my POF which I did on an excel spreadsheet just to show the amount I had in each account and what the Canadian dollar equivalence is using the exchange rate of the date my application was submitted to show the total sum and that I had much more than the amount requested for a family of 3.

After they received it, it was just the account statement and reference letter of just one of my bank accounts as well as the summary I explained above that I did on the excel sheet, that was was visible to me when I checked to see if they had uploaded the documents and the date of conversion and total amount in Canadian dollars were blank.

I couldn't see the other two. I just attributed it to the same reason why I cannot also see some of my other uploaded documents that I sent during application so I wasn't worried. (or should I have been?)

Now, I just checked my oasis account and noticed that my fund(for the only VISIBLE bank statement that was uploaded), has been converted. They used the conversion date as the date I submitted my application which was July 20 so the Canadian equivalence of the amount is $15,000. Based on my own calculation at the time, I thought the conversion was $14,000 something. So i actually should be happy that the rate SINP used was even lower than the one I did. Adding the sum in the other two accounts which i can't view/confirm if they also uploaded, my goal POF funds will be $20,000 which is way above what they need.

Now my question is am I right to think that they will only consider the ONLY VISIBLE (to me) account they uploaded and "discard" the other two statements which I can't view?

Also I actually thought they would just sum up all the 3 statements and just put the total Canadian dollar equivalence in the visible page.

I hope somebody understands what I have written and can help explain/calm my nerves as am really trying not to freak out thinking they might say my funds is insufficient (God forbid!).

Helpppp!
Do not panic mate... if you have enough money in hand and you have provided POF for that then there is noting to worry .........they consider all valid bank statements

the only mistake u did and most of the ppl are doing while sending documents is not making a single PDF file to merge all bank statements. SINP officer usually attach single file with application

In past it happened with few other ppl that SINP officer did not attach all POFs but he considered that, which was apparent on Currency tabs ..

if in your case if officer entered total amount of all POFs then you should not be worried but if not that you must write an inquiry email regarding your issue to them. My personal experience is that once our application went INPROCESS our emails are forwarded directly to the SINP officer dealing with our application. If for some reason he missed your other POF then your email would be a reminder for him ....

hope it helps

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Priyansh said:
Hello Guys,

I am bachelors in commerce from Delhi University and MSC in International Management from UK. My WES evaluation is already completed. I am sitting in express entry poo with 391 points. I am presently working as SAP functional consultant and have 4 years of work experience. I am applying under 2171 NOC code.

Its a very important question.. Will I face any problems in 2171 NOC as I don't have any IT education.

On website it clearly says that Business administration also lies under this NOC code.

Thanks in advance
Just check the responsibilities and job description under this NOC and match it with yours if you are performing 90% of them then you are safe

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
Do not panic mate... if you have enough money in hand and you have provided POF for that then there is noting to worry .........they consider all valid bank statements.
Yes, i do have more than enough cash in hand and i provided POF to show exactly that. [/font]

the only mistake u did and most of the ppl are doing while sending documents is not making a single PDF file to merge all bank statements. SINP officer usually attach single file with application.

Oh, bump! This makes sense. I should have scanned all of my 3 bank different bank statements as one file. What i did instead was i zipped/compressed all 3 bank statements as well as the POF summary i did on excel sheet and sent it one mail.
[/font][/font]

In past it happened with few other ppl that SINP officer did not attach all POFs but he considered that, which was apparent on Currency tabs ..

if in your case if officer entered total amount of all POFs then you should not be worried but if not that you must write an inquiry email regarding your issue to them. My personal experience is that once our application went INPROCESS our emails are forwarded directly to the SINP officer dealing with our application. If for some reason he missed your other POF then your email would be a reminder for him ....
From the visible currency tab that i can see, the conversion of the currency put there is just the equivalence of only ONE of the three bank account statements that i sent which is $3,000 less than the expected amount by SINP. But if he adds the amount in the other two accounts, the POF is $20,000 which is over $18k something SINP requires. So do you think i should send a mail now stating my inquiry and observation on this or i should wait to hear from them?

Thanks for helping.

hope it helps

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
yes u should send inquiry email as the amount shown in currency tab is below the required amount which is alarming ......

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
aliriyan said:
after suggestion from this groups member...i sent all missing documents on 04-Sep-2016 to given email address....it has now become part of my online application except my working experience certificates ...all missing documents are showing with my online profile....and my status changed into "In Process".....Thank You all my dear friend who guided me on same........

whats next step could be ??? pls guide....
just wait and see....

regularly check settlement fund tab in your OASIS account and once SINP officer enters the converted currency with date of conversion you would be near to the decision ...if officer needs any additional documents he would ask for it .

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
ashuindian said:
scan copies ok
Thanks for the reply, though I have WES ECA report. Reissuing transcripts from university would be big task.
I hope my degree marsheet and ECA report would be enough
Thanks again

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

There is only one section for the language test result in OASIS application system. I mean there is no any sections for reading writing listening and speaking separately. It is asked my language test result. I think it is mentioned as overall score band. I have IELTS R7,5 L8 S6 W6 and overal band score is 7. I cannot find what is the equivalency of my overal band score in CELPIP. Is it 7 or 8?

In addition is there anybody know about the time of next intake for OID or express entry?

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
hellgate said:
Hi,

There is only one section for the language test result in OASIS application system. I mean there is no any sections for reading writing listening and speaking separately. It is asked my language test result. I think it is mentioned as overall score band. I have IELTS R7,5 L8 S6 W6 and overal band score is 7. I cannot find what is the equivalency of my overal band score in CELPIP. Is it 7 or 8?

In addition is there anybody know about the time of next intake for OID or express entry?
I think you are not eligible to select clb 8 unless u have 6.5 in each sections
You should select clb 7 only
And regarding next intake, for that you have to check their website on regular basis
Happy to help

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
think0911 said:
Thanks for the reply, though I have WES ECA report. Reissuing transcripts from university would be big task.
I hope my degree marsheet and ECA report would be enough
Thanks again
What is transcript. In my country Marksheet and Transcript is same.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Priyansh said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance
Direct ask to immigration@gov.sk.ca

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

While applying for SINP i showed required fund in 4 different bank accounts. But did not show my salary account or two others account.

Now after receiving ITA - should i upload updated statements only for those account? Or i Should include all other bank accounts too(salary,couple other savings account)?

Thanks