+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys
Al hamdoullah I landed last week and I have some good news and an inquiry.
Let me start with the good news; THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER HIMSELF WITHOUT ASKING HIM ADVISED THAT AFTER RECEIVING THE PR I AM ELIGIBLE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITH NO OBLIGATION TO LIVE IN THE NOMINATING PROVINCE AT ALL
I LEFT AND RETURNED BACK TO HIM AND HE CONFIRMED IT
JUST LAND TO PROVE THAT AND THAT'S IT

My inquiry; After landing; Is there anything to do online in regards to my address to receive the PR? One friend thinks that there is a site I have to access and do something. Any idea ?
Thanks

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.ali.khalf said:
Hello guys
Al hamdoullah I landed last week and I have some good news and an inquiry.
Let me start with the good news; THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER HIMSELF WITHOUT ASKING HIM ADVISED THAT AFTER RECEIVING THE PR I AM ELIGIBLE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITH NO OBLIGATION TO LIVE IN THE NOMINATING PROVINCE AT ALL
I LEFT AND RETURNED BACK TO HIM AND HE CONFIRMED IT
JUST LAND TO PROVE THAT AND THAT'S IT

My inquiry; After landing; Is there anything to do online in regards to my address to receive the PR? One friend thinks that there is a site I have to access and do something. Any idea ?
Thanks
Hi! Look here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp

HsinghB

Aug 2, 2016
Hi all,
Need help
My jul application went into process 2 days back....
At the time of submission in fund settlement window i had not filled AMOUNT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY due to time shortage.... i just filled mandaroty data.
Now yesterday when i checked my profile they had filled this data.
But data for 2 fund statments were wrong.... one was increased n other decreased ..
How is this possible.... will they cross check the data again n rectify the mistake or is this final
Really worried..... any advice or comments
Should i intimate them or should wait as my funds are complete in both ways wrong or right

Plz advice really worried

rsb80

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
24/11/2015
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
Passport Req..
25-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
10/2016
HsinghB said:
Hi all,
Need help
My jul application went into process 2 days back....
At the time of submission in fund settlement window i had not filled AMOUNT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY due to time shortage.... i just filled mandaroty data.
Now yesterday when i checked my profile they had filled this data.
But data for 2 fund statments were wrong.... one was increased n other decreased ..
How is this possible.... will they cross check the data again n rectify the mistake or is this final
Really worried..... any advice or comments
Should i intimate them or should wait as my funds are complete in both ways wrong or right

Plz advice really worried
Hii,

No harm in informing. Better take precaution and send an email.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi

I finally completed the pre application process in OASIS and I am ready to apply to SINP once the stream will open. OASIS directs you only express entry stream even for pre application. I mean there is no any section like OID stream. This means that the next stream which will open is express entry instead of OID. Right?

rsb80

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
24/11/2015
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
Passport Req..
25-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
10/2016
hellgate said:
Hi

I finally completed the pre application process in OASIS and I am ready to apply to SINP once the stream will open. OASIS directs you only express entry stream even for pre application. I mean there is no any section like OID stream. This means that the next stream which will open is express entry instead of OID. Right?
There is no specific section to select OID. In the start of application if you fill your express entry code then its SINP EE application and if you say no EE application number then its OID.

EE should open but not by your logic.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
yes u should send inquiry email as the amount shown in currency tab is below the required amount which is alarming ......
So I took your advise and sent them a mail this morning expressing my concern about what I saw in my funds conversion.

I got a response this evening saying everything was OK and the way it was meant to be. That I would only be able to view just one of the settlement tabs instead of the 3 but that all 3 accounts were filled out in its own tab with each of the total funds in them showing in both my country's currency and the equivalence in Canadian dollars.

I was also told that all three accounts are being considered so I have more than enough for my POF.

Thank you for the advice. It really helped. Now my mind is at rest and patiently waiting for my nomination. :)

All the best.

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Guys hi
My friend is planning to apply once SK is open
He has a bank account with the required amount of dollars but since only one month he has the amount
His wife has a separate account in her home country with more than the required amount
Having her statement would support his statement while he is the main applicant ?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.ali.khalf said:
Guys hi
He has a bank account with the required amount of dollars but since only one month he has the amount
His wife has a separate account in her home country with more than the required amount
Having her statement would support his statement while he is the main applicant ?
That is sufficient if amount is three months old in spouse's account

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
M.ali.khalf said:
Guys hi
Since the applicant's fund is only 1 month old its better to show the spouse fund if it's maintained for 3 months. But make sure that the spouse is also a part of the application.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Maverick142 said:
Guys any news of SINP opening it's doors for PNP's in the next few days???
It may be any day.prepare all the
needed documents and get ready.and yes
keep ur eyes on the website too.good luck

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

What do I have to answer to this question if I got rejected once in SINP program due to funds?

Have you been refused refugee status , and immigration or permanent resident visa ...?

HM_Joy

Sep 20, 2016
BD
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 2016
Nomination.....
April 2017
AOR Received.
July 2017
File Transfer...
August 2017
Med's Request
July 2018
Med's Done....
July 2018
Hi,
i was rejected from SINP due to POF maturity for the application 4th Jan 2016. My NOC was 2241. now i want to catch next intake but NOC 2241 is not available in current occupation list. here is some query which require your expert opinion.

1. I am planning to submit with noc 2171 (it also match my current experience). will it be a problem?
2. i created a new account in OASIS. but during application filling, it asks previous Rejection history about any PNP. Should i give true information about previous rejection? if yes, is there any chance to track previous NOC 2241 which could cause another rejection?
3. my fund will mature (3mon) at 28th Sept. if SINP reopen during this time, can i submit application with Letter of Explanation about few days require to mature fund? will it be acceptable to SINP?

Thanks...
HM_Joy