Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HM_Joy said:
Hi,
i was rejected from SINP due to POF maturity for the application 4th Jan 2016. My NOC was 2241. now i want to catch next intake but NOC 2241 is not available in current occupation list. here is some query which require your expert opinion.

1. I am planning to submit with noc 2171 (it also match my current experience). will it be a problem?
2. i created a new account in OASIS. but during application filling, it asks previous Rejection history about any PNP. Should i give true information about previous rejection? if yes, is there any chance to track previous NOC 2241 which could cause another rejection?
3. my fund will mature (3mon) at 28th Sept. if SINP reopen during this time, can i submit application with Letter of Explanation about few days require to mature fund? will it be acceptable to SINP?

Thanks...
HM_Joy
1. I think 2232 is more suitable.
2. You have to mention, otherwise they would track by the Name and Father's name and DOB then reject instantly due to misrepresentation
3. No, you can't mention even 89 days

Reactions: HM_Joy

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
me also add ++923219218733

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys- stop coming to this forum to poach for whatsapp group.It's detrimental to all of us, you get half the of the information and some information would also miss out from this forum which keeps building an archive if someone else comes later for similar information. Not sure why admins/moderators don't take action on such kind of posts.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HM_Joy said:
Hi,
i was rejected from SINP due to POF maturity for the application 4th Jan 2016. My NOC was 2241. now i want to catch next intake but NOC 2241 is not available in current occupation list. here is some query which require your expert opinion.

1. I am planning to submit with noc 2171 (it also match my current experience). will it be a problem?
2. i created a new account in OASIS. but during application filling, it asks previous Rejection history about any PNP. Should i give true information about previous rejection? if yes, is there any chance to track previous NOC 2241 which could cause another rejection?
3. my fund will mature (3mon) at 28th Sept. if SINP reopen during this time, can i submit application with Letter of Explanation about few days require to mature fund? will it be acceptable to SINP?

Thanks...
HM_Joy
No worries, apply again but 100% mention your previous application.
but wait till your funds become mature.

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys
Landed on 9-9 and trying to access my PR status since that time but system is unable to find my status.
Is that normal ?
Secondly; if my wife and kid live there and got my citizinship while I am living in ny home country and four years passed out of five.Is there a chance to renew my PR as my wife and kid are citizen at that time ?
Thanks in advance !

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rsb80 said:
There is no specific section to select OID. In the start of application if you fill your express entry code then its SINP EE application and if you say no EE application number then its OID.

EE should open but not by your logic.
Thanks for your reply. I have two more questions. I have completed pre-application but I have a problem for the stages. Although I have not any work permit, I created work permit stage by mistake and I cannot delete it. I also created settlement funds stage two times and cannot delete one of them too. Do you know how can I delete them? Should I register to another account and upload everything again?
In addition, If OID will be opened instead of express entry, I think I will have to create another account because I cannot delete my express entry pre-application and apply to another stream. Right?

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys
Landed on 9-9 and trying to access my PR status since that time but system is unable to find my status.
Is that normal ?
Secondly; if my wife and kid live there and got my citizinship while I am living in ny home country and four years passed out of five.Is there a chance to renew my PR as my wife and kid are citizen at that time ?
Thanks in advance !

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hi all,
Will two months old self attested docs work if SINP EE opens this month.
I had applied for SINP OID in August so will the same docs work or I will have to self attested it with current date?
Thanks

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
I sent the required docs on 29 Aug and the status is still 'waiting for applicant'. I wrote an email to sinp and they replied

'Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your documents have been received on 30-Aug-2016. . This application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required to make a decision on this file.'

The application is in process but the status in my account is 'waiting for applicant'. have no idea how the system works.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys !
A friend is olanning to get ready with his profile on SK website but we can not reach the link
Could younplease provide us with a direct link for prfile creation? EXpress Entry NOT OID

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hambousha said:
Guys !
A friend is olanning to get ready with his profile on SK website but we can not reach the link
Could younplease provide us with a direct link for prfile creation? EXpress Entry NOT OID
Saskatchewan
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
ashuindian said:
Saskatchewan
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thanks a lot !
Now he raised to critical questions ;
1-What is the validity of the bank statement?
I mean if I apply today and I dont have a bank statemement issued today for example because of being on weekend but I have an older one?

Secondly;
He did not find his NOC in SINP application drop list.. Would it appear one SK announces a new stream or he has to create a new profile ?

Thankssss

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Thanks a lot !
Now he raised to critical questions ;
1-What is the validity of the bank statement?
I mean if I apply today and I dont have a bank statemement issued today for example because of being on weekend but I have an older one?

Secondly;
He did not find his NOC in SINP application drop list.. Would it appear one SK announces a new stream or he has to create a new profile ?

Thankssss

Bank statement should not be more than 45 days old I believe. The more recent the better it is.

I didn't got ur 2nd question. If u don't find ur occupation listed in the list then you may not be eligible for SINP EE or SINP OID.

Hope it helps...good luck