+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
xlnzee said:
I am in the same situation, I had submitted a list of duties performed for NOC 2171 to SINP and got nominated, however when I sent the duties to the NOC team they came back saying these were for NOC 1122. Hence I changed the duties a bit and added a few more details and again resent it and I got a positive 2171 assessment.

So in this case I prefer to go with NOC team validation rather than SINP as CIC & NOC team are in sync with the duties performed by NOC code.
Further on it, i sent my reference letters to NOC team, they replied, they don't assess the curriculum vitae. however, so it means i will require to reduce some text, and send revised letters to CIC, please suggest.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
Hiii
The embassy of a country where I lived requested me to get a finger print form from the site of immigration to fill it
Anybody knows the link of this form ?
THanks !

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Friends,
i got SINP Nomination and preparing documents for CIC, as noticed few cases, PR is rejected because of reference letter not sufficient or appropriate with respect to selected NOC. to double check it for my ref letters, i sent query to NOC team, they replied that it look like a CV, and they don't assess CVs.

Now, there are following options
a. either i keep same ref letters as SINP has it in record, don't know whether they share with CIC
b. i keep same detail, bur reduce some text and formatting, also, manipulate some words tome make more close to selected NOC 7246. ion this casae cases letters will differ from SINP.

so, should i opt option a, or b?
Pls advise.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Fahimeh_t said:
guys,
One of my friends applied in Jan 2016. he got in processed 2 days ago and right after that SINP asked him for this:

1- please provide a transaction for bank account ***from 16th Sep to current.
2- the maturity date of your bank term deposit account *** is unclear. please provide official documentation from the institute clearly stating this information or provide an official transaction history of this account from 31th Sep to current date.

he attached 2 POFs. one of them was a saving account which the opening date is 5 years ago. but the amount is not sufficient.
and the other is a long term deposit which he opened 3 months ago. that means 1/5 month before apply.

now for the first account they asked for 7 months transaction! which he can't submit because of insufficient amount.
and for the second one they need the transactions since september which the account opening date is 22th December!!

what do you suggest guys?
First question is: Does your friend meet the PoF requirements?
The sum of his two PoF documents, does it meet the cut off?

If yes, He should provide the information they have requested. He should provide the bank statement from the date they asked for and the FD statement from the date is started (or certificate of FD). He should then add a polite LoE and explain that he combined the two to meet the PoF cutoff

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,
i got SINP Nomination and preparing documents for CIC, as noticed few cases, PR is rejected because of reference letter not sufficient or appropriate with respect to selected NOC. to double check it for my ref letters, i sent query to NOC team, they replied that it look like a CV, and they don't assess CVs.

Now, there are following options
a. either i keep same ref letters as SINP has it in record, don't know whether they share with CIC
b. i keep same detail, bur reduce some text and formatting, also, manipulate some words tome make more close to selected NOC 7246. ion this casae cases letters will differ from SINP.

so, should i opt option a, or b?
Pls advise.
Why don't you revise it and resend it to NOC team and see what they say?

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi seniors,

First of all, congrats to One_topsy for PR!

Now, i want to ask one thing to the seniors. please suggest with your sincere suggestion!

I applied on 3rd Jan 2016 in noc 2174. Last month, 3 more job responsibilities were added to my responsibilities. Like i was not providing upgradation and modification to their pre-developed apps. Now, i am working on this as well. These 3 responsibilities would strengthen my reference letter more and would match more to NOC 2174 main duties given on CIC site.

My question is that should i inform SINP about my these responsibilities and send my new reference letter mentioning my new responsibilities?

This is the second time i am posting this query, Please suggest me in this regard!

Thanks!
Regards.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
deepsea said:
Hi seniors,

First of all, congrats to One_topsy for PR!

Now, i want to ask one thing to the seniors. please suggest with your sincere suggestion!

I applied on 3rd Jan 2016 in noc 2174. Last month, 3 more job responsibilities were added to my responsibilities. Like i was not providing upgradation and modification to their pre-developed apps. Now, i am working on this as well. These 3 responsibilities would strengthen my reference letter more and would match more to NOC 2174 main duties given on CIC site.

My question is that should i inform SINP about my these responsibilities and send my new reference letter mentioning my new responsibilities?

This is the second time i am posting this query, Please suggest me in this regard!

Thanks!
Regards.
Hi please send SINP your updated reference letter and that will be uploaded to your Oasis account.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Why don't you revise it and resend it to NOC team and see what they say?
so, if NOC team give positive response on my revised letter, i should share same with SINP as well, right?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
so, if NOC team give positive response on my revised letter, i should share same with SINP as well, right?
No need. SINP has already nominated you. You are thinking of CIC now.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
petertherock77 said:
Hi please send SINP your updated reference letter and that will be uploaded to your Oasis account.
Thx 4 the suggestion!
My application status is application received! I m an OID applicant so I think application status ll take a bit more time to b in process!

My oasis account cannot allow me to upload my revised reference letter because u know once oasis profile is submitted, the applicant cannot change it or upload the documents...!

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
One_Topsy said:
First question is: Does your friend meet the PoF requirements?
The sum of his two PoF documents, does it meet the cut off?

If yes, He should provide the information they have requested. He should provide the bank statement from the date they asked for and the FD statement from the date is started (or certificate of FD). He should then add a polite LoE and explain that he combined the two to meet the PoF cutoff
Dear Topsy,

first of all congrates with the PPR.

about my friend, yes he could effort the minimum but the case is that the opening date of the account is not that long. about 3 months now. and the other bank account which they asked for transactions, this account was empty since 3 months from now.
and you see, the problem is here that both of the accounts are not old enough for SINP.
any idea?

province

Dec 17, 2015
Fahimeh_t said:
Dear Topsy,

about my friend, yes he could effort the minimum but the case is that the opening date of the account is not that long. about 3 months now. and the other bank account which they asked for transactions, this account was empty since 3 months from now.
and you see, the problem is here that both of the accounts are not old enough for SINP.
any idea?
Hi Fahimeh_t,

Yes you already had the answer to the query for your friend.

The term deposit is not upto three months. I am quite sure that this is what SINP are trying to establish by requesting these or additional information from your friend. Your friend need to provide the information requested and ensure they are true as misrepresentation could be fatal.

Even if your friend had the fund, it must be maintained for three months. There is always hope irrepective of an application becoming ineligible. One only needs to take the correction from SINP, satisfy them and reapply at the next intake.

Regards.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Fahimeh_t said:
Dear Topsy,

any idea?
So in other words, he does not meet the PoF requirements because the docs he submitted is not up to 3 months before the application.
His only option is to provide what he has with a polite LoE explaining the documents he submitted and how he got the funds.
He might be able to submit the statements with recent date and explain himself, but he is at the mercy of his processing officer.
Other than that, I'm not sure there is much he can do.
Worst case if he gets rejected, he should maintain the funds and use it to reapply once they reopen.