+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hi one topsy your entry states you paid the RPRF on the 26th of december but it was received on the 11th of january so why the gap was it online u paid the payment?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
priteshhi said:
Hi Guys,

Need help on a query, I applied for SINP EE on 16th Dec which is still under process and my Federal EE profile got expired on 8th Jan.

Do I wait for an update from SINP or shall I go head create new EE CIC profile and sent it to SINP?

thanks for the responses..

Prit
Hello Prit,

You need create Express Entry profile ASAP and inform SINP by e-mail about the New Express entry profile number and Job bank code

Regards

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Oh WOW..this is not a nice situation. I''m so sorry but is there no way for you to increase your FSW points? Education, Adaptability or Language?
In addition to being evaluated under PNP category, you also have to qualify for one of the FSW, CEC or FST.
You simply have to increase your points somehow.
One_Topsy, yes my wife will give IELTS on 2nd April and hopefully I will get additional 5 FSW points.

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
Explorers said:
hi, rksingh30. congrats, man! what was the date of your funds conversion? Also did you get a letter of nomination or you just checked your status and it was changed?
Hi Explorers, my funds were converted on 26th Feb. I got an email from CIC about status change in my profile. When I opened myCIC, I found that nomination info was there and they asked me to accept it. Simultaneously, in OASIS also, my status was changed to "Application Nominated". I got the nomination letter from SINP after 7-8 hours. After accepting the Nomination in myCIC, I got additional 600 points within 24 hours.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Paulosky said:
hi one topsy your entry states you paid the RPRF on the 26th of december but it was received on the 11th of january so why the gap was it online u paid the payment?
I sent the receipt with a CSE since I couldn't pay upfront.
It was acknowledged on 11th Jan

adexy

Jan 14, 2016
Congrats one topsy. Ve been an ardent reader on this forum and ve been following ur progress. Goodluck to u. Pls guys one question. If i apply for OID, and hopefully am nominated, will i still be able to go under express entry or that means i have to do the paperwork. Not really sure about the process. Thanks very much.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
adexy said:
Congrats one topsy. Ve been an ardent reader on this forum and ve been following ur progress. Goodluck to u. Pls guys one question. If i apply for OID, and hopefully am nominated, will i still be able to go under express entry or that means i have to do the paperwork. Not really sure about the process. Thanks very much.
THanks. OID is paperwork. EE is online

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guysss
New request
Cant understand it.
I have provided on e fingerprint based PC from home country and one name based Pc from country of residency.
I got this message from CIC;
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”.
Consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hambousha said:
Guysss
New request
Cant understand it.
I have provided on e fingerprint based PC from home country and one name based Pc from country of residency.
I got this message from CIC;
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”.
Consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.
Seems they are asking for a police clearance certificate from Canada

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hambousha said:
And is thy normal ?!
I have never been there ?!
Well, if you're sure :), maybe send a LoE that you have never been to Canada. Are they requesting for any other country?
Perhaps check you personal history and personal details for anything you might have indicated by mistake

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
quick question guys
how CIC or provinces verify your reference letters if the applicant is outside of Canada? I have not heard that they call the applicant employers. may be I am wrong and have little knowledge.
please confirm if they call or email your employers.
thanks,

dtuba

Jan 5, 2016
I received my funds conversion on 26 Feb but didn't get the nomination up til now I am really worried as I recently learned that people from January intake are getting nomination letters now