Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sumairak said:
quick question guys
how CIC or provinces verify your reference letters if the applicant is outside of Canada? I have not heard that they call the applicant employers. may be I am wrong and have little knowledge.
please confirm if they call or email your employers.
thanks,
No one really knows. I guess if the letters look authentic, and they can easily check them out on the website then they will not call.
On the otherhand, It would be very easy to ask the LVO to contact them if need be.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dtuba said:
I received my funds conversion on 26 Feb but didn't get the nomination up til now I am really worried as I recently learned that people from January intake are getting nomination letters now
Were the converted funds more than the requirement?
If so, then relax bro

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
require help,
I add passport detail/family members detail under the form Personal detail (EE forms), on next login i found information is no there, i have added 4 times so far.

does anyone has experience this issue?

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Friends,

i have got one rejection due to PCC issue from CIC, now i am filling EE forms again, just wondering what else could be reason of rejection, it could be reference letter. i am planning to get them revised and do modifications in words which meet NOC 7246.

but in this case i will be slightly different than what i submitted to SINP, what you guys suggest, whether CIC compare it with my reference letters provide at them at the time SINP application?

or i should submit same letters.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Just got my PPR guys!
Just a bit over 2 months, that's fast! Congratulations!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,

i have got one rejection due to PCC issue from CIC, now i am filling EE forms again, just wondering what else could be reason of rejection, it could be reference letter. i am planning to get them revised and do modifications in words which meet NOC 7246.

but in this case i will be slightly different than what i submitted to SINP, what you guys suggest, whether CIC compare it with my reference letters provide at them at the time SINP application?

or i should submit same letters.
I would suggest you to stick to the original reference letter as after nomination SINP transmits nomination certificate along with supporting documents to CIC electronically. If you submit revised letter which contradicts the original letter submitted to SINP then it may heads up the CIC officers and they may ask some queries/clarification. As long as SINP nominates you based on your original letter then you should be fine.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
I would suggest you to stick to the original reference letter as after nomination SINP transmits nomination certificate along with supporting documents to CIC electronically. If you submit revised letter which contradicts the original letter submitted to SINP then it may heads up the CIC officers and they may ask some queries/clarification. As long as SINP nominates you based on your original letter then you should be fine.
I am in the same situation, I had submitted a list of duties performed for NOC 2171 to SINP and got nominated, however when I sent the duties to the NOC team they came back saying these were for NOC 1122. Hence I changed the duties a bit and added a few more details and again resent it and I got a positive 2171 assessment.

So in this case I prefer to go with NOC team validation rather than SINP as CIC & NOC team are in sync with the duties performed by NOC code.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi seniors,

First of all, congrats to One_topsy for PR!

Now, i want to ask one thing to the seniors. please suggest with your sincere suggestion!

I applied on 3rd Jan 2016 in noc 2174. Last month, 3 more job responsibilities were added to my responsibilities. Like i was not providing upgradation and modification to their pre-developed apps. Now, i am working on this as well. These 3 responsibilities would strengthen my reference letter more and would match more to NOC 2174 main duties given on CIC site.

My question is that should i inform SINP about my these responsibilities and send my new reference letter mentioning my new responsibilities?

Please suggest me in this regard!
Thanks!
Regards.

AckeenSaltfish

Mar 5, 2016
One_Topsy said:
Just got my PPR guys!
:) Congrats! been following your very helpful posts. My ITA and AOR timelines are similar to yours, just a week or two apart. Keep your hopes everyone, the waiting part is the worst THEN when you get PPR, it just seems like you did not even have enough time to prepare for all the changes and how fast you have to get everything organized :D

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
guys,
One of my friends applied in Jan 2016. he got in processed 2 days ago and right after that SINP asked him for this:

1- please provide a transaction for bank account ***from 16th Sep to current.
2- the maturity date of your bank term deposit account *** is unclear. please provide official documentation from the institute clearly stating this information or provide an official transaction history of this account from 31th Sep to current date.

he attached 2 POFs. one of them was a saving account which the opening date is 5 years ago. but the amount is not sufficient.
and the other is a long term deposit which he opened 3 months ago. that means 1/5 month before apply.

now for the first account they asked for 7 months transaction! which he can't submit because of insufficient amount.
and for the second one they need the transactions since september which the account opening date is 22th December!!

what do you suggest guys?

das369

Feb 18, 2016
Hi Guys,
Please help,
I got the PPR on 16 Feb, however due to some reason I did not check the email untill yesterday. Today I just mailed my application package. However my mailing address has changed, thus I have written a cover letter with a new mailing address and have put the new address on my self addressed envelope.

I also emailed the CPC address that my mailing address has temporariily changed as we might move in few weeks however our residential address is still the same.

Do I need to do anything else ?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi Seniors, a friend of mine has applied for SINP EE during Jan 2016 and his application is yet to be in process. His name is not available in the birth certificate as it was issued 4 days after his birth and the name was not decided at that time. However, his parents name, date of birth with year and place are mentioned in that.

Will this certificate along with School/College transfer certificate is suffice or do he need to provide anything more?

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
das369 said:
Hi Guys,
Please help,
I got the PPR on 16 Feb, however due to some reason I did not check the email untill yesterday. Today I just mailed my application package. However my mailing address has changed, thus I have written a cover letter with a new mailing address and have put the new address on my self addressed envelope.

I also emailed the CPC address that my mailing address has temporariily changed as we might move in few weeks however our residential address is still the same.

Do I need to do anything else ?
hi
can you please give us your timeline?
thank you my friend