+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
All my educational documents like 10th, +2, degree and PG doesn't include my surname. Will this be a mismatch if I take birth certificate with the Surname?? I have seen very few birth certificates with the surnames. Can any one please let me know the correct info..

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clickmes said:
All my educational documents like 10th, +2, degree and PG doesn't include my surname. Will this be a mismatch if I take birth certificate with the Surname?? I have seen very few birth certificates with the surnames. Can any one please let me know the correct info..
In my opinion you should be fine.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
It obviously depends on country you come from. Here is what CIC says about surname:

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “*”, “Not applicable” or “NA”.

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Bro, surname and last name are both different.. For eg: Karnati srikanth kumar.. karnati becomes the surname and kumar is the last name..

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clickmes said:
More over, none answered my last question.. About US VISA??
What suggestion are you looking for ? If your US visa is approved you can deny the SINP nomination or vice the versa. It should not matter if you are applying visa for other countries.
Also remember, none are authorized CIC consultants, the opinions should not be taken on face value, its up to individuals to analyse and implement, if needed, as deemed appropriate.

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hope you didn't understand my question bro.. In case if I get my US VISA can I still process my SINP application from USA.. IF yes how do i do it??

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clickmes said:
Hope you didn't understand my question bro.. In case if I get my US VISA can I still process my SINP application from USA.. IF yes how do i do it??
You need to let the SINP office of any changes in your situation while your application is getting processed.
Changes may be - change in location, job, marriage, separation, birth, etc.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Dec applicant here, just got contacted by SINP requesting a whole bunch of additional documents, some redundant others not so easy to obtain. Ive been given 45 days to submit requested docs else someone's gonna get a hurt real bad. :D My EE profile expires in 4 days so im hoping to send them a letter and also point them to the new EE profile info.

tgfarrales

May 11, 2015
hi guys, how do i apply for SINP? i have applied before but my application was returned due to incomplete documents. i would like to apply again but i am stuck on the page that asks if i have a job offer and i don't see anywhere else to proceed.

what is the link to start my application?

thanks in advance!

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
tgfarrales said:
hi guys, how do i apply for SINP? i have applied before but my application was returned due to incomplete documents. i would like to apply again but i am stuck on the page that asks if i have a job offer and i don't see anywhere else to proceed.

what is the link to start my application?

thanks in advance!
Even my cousin had same issue. Register with new email id and create fresh application.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
One_Topsy said:
It's not something you should worry about. SINP can correct it
Hi one topsy,

From where I can get the date when SINP corrected my funds ?? current state of my profile is In process since 29 Dec