+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechatro said:
Dear all,

I am new to this forum. Does anybody know how for how much time was the SINP-EE category open recently until the cap was reached? I know for OID cap reached in just one day. I am planning for SINP-EE so just curious. And any guesses on when it might open again?

regards
Mechatro
Its been observed the quota gets full immediately as compared to 2015. Suggestion is to gather all necessary documents and be prepared to apply on the same day.

mechatro

Jan 10, 2016
Yoda24 said:
Its been observed the quota gets full immediately as compared to 2015. Suggestion is to gather all necessary documents and be prepared to apply on the same day.
Thanks dear :) Btw, would anybody mind adding me to the whatsapp group of this forum (if any) so I can keep up with the updates? My number is +92-332-5936585. Thanks in advance.

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
vinay canada said:
Hi friends,
I have applied on Nov 3
In Process 25 nov
Funds converted 03 dec (partial funds converted)
also sent a mail regarding my missing documents and updation in my profile on 15 dec.
NOC 2174
till date there is no response from SINP staff. is there anybody in the same boat.... please help should I apply again or wait for their response
Same with me. I applied Nov 4, partial funds converted on Dec 2. I have not received any communication from them but have sent missing docs last Nov 9. I'm starting to worry as Dec applicants have been receiving nominations but I was stuck in the in process status. I'm NOC 4163.

ATSHDR

Jan 10, 2016
Hi,
I am eligible for SINP express entry sub category as well as occupation in demand sub category ...
so please tell me in which one I should apply to have a better chance .

india135

Nov 13, 2010
Mee.. too.. submitted on 18-dec-2015, partial fund converted on 23-dec-2015.. and after that no updates.. really worried about the result.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PurpleStar said:
Same with me. I applied Nov 4, partial funds converted on Dec 2. I have not received any communication from them but have sent missing docs last Nov 9. I'm starting to worry as Dec applicants have been receiving nominations but I was stuck in the in process status. I'm NOC 4163.
Applied on 4 Nov, funds conversion not sure if it was done by SINP and In Process since 14 Dec. A lot like us are in the same boat. Have patience and hope for the best.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india135 said:
Mee.. too.. submitted on 18-dec-2015, partial fund converted on 23-dec-2015.. and after that no updates.. really worried about the result.
Me too Same timeline

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
darklord said:
Its for all your family members. So if you are married, its marriage certificate and if you have a child, its birth certificate as well.
thanks for you reply, so i scan marriage/birth certificate and generate 1 pdf document and upload, would it be ok?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
i have following 2 small queries regarding post ITA CIC application.
a. digital photo: can we use scan copy of existing picture, or it must be taken from camera?
b. at my upfront medical report non-ede is mentioned, is it ok?

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
please suggest in the proof of funds i have filled the conversion date for funds as the date of filling the application...is it wrong..

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Please add me to Express Entry WhatsApp Group,

Number is : +971528677212

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
i have following 2 small queries regarding post ITA CIC application.
a. digital photo: can we use scan copy of existing picture, or it must be taken from camera?
b. at my upfront medical report non-ede is mentioned, is it ok?
a. I think either should work (not 100% sure though). I've read conflicting ideas on the forum. I scanned a photo and uploaded
b. Yes, non-ede is ok

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sherlin62 said:
please suggest in the proof of funds i have filled the conversion date for funds as the date of filling the application...is it wrong..
It's not something you should worry about. SINP can correct it

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,

how to get the digital photo for post ITA application as per CIC specs, should it be done with the help of professional service or can be produced with iphone