Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
mickey4you said:
THANKS A LOT DEAR....

AFTER ENTERING EE PROFILE NO AND JOB SEEKER VALIDATION CODE..NEXT STEPS VISIBLE TO ME ARE AS BELOW:-
Step 2: POINTS GRID
Step 3: CURRENT RESIDENCY AND SETTLEMENT DESTINATION
Step 4: APPLICANT DETAILS
Step 5: ETHICAL CONDUCT
Step 6: INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Step 7: CITIZENSHIP
Step 8: BIRTH DOCUMENT
Step 9: PASSPORT
Step 10: MARITAL STATUS
Step 11: EDUCATION SECTION
Step 12: WORK EXPERIENCE SECTION
Step 13: ENGLISH/FRENCH ABILITY
Step 14: APPLICANT DETAILS-FINAL PAGE

Q1) ARE THESE CORRECT STEPS SHOWN TO ME FOR SINP EE APPLICATION CREATION?
Q2) AT WHAT STEP SHOULD I UPLOAD FEDERAL FORMS?
The above is Step 1 of Application Process and you need to click on Check All Applicant screen for completeness which will eventually lead to Step 2 where you need to fill federal forms.

1) Express Entry Application
Create Settlement fund: You need to create settlement fund Tab from Express entry Application
2) Settlement Fund:
Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

Also, Settlement plan mention at the end should be attached at this tab
Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

3. Connection to Saskatchewan

4. Create family Member if you are married

5. Create Family Member if you are have a child (For Each Child you need to create family member)

6. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

7. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

8. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

9. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

10. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

These are the important one and there are some other tabs to create like common-in-law, translator etc please check it these are applicable for you.

Regards
Charan

mickey4you

Aug 13, 2015
charan_yalala said:
The above is Step 1 of Application Process and you need to click on Check All Applicant screen for completeness which will eventually lead to Step 2 where you need to fill federal forms.

1) Express Entry Application
Create Settlement fund: You need to create settlement fund Tab from Express entry Application
2) Settlement Fund:
Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds:
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

Also, Settlement plan mention at the end should be attached at this tab
Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

3. Connection to Saskatchewan

4. Create family Member if you are married

5. Create Family Member if you are have a child (For Each Child you need to create family member)

6. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

7. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

8. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

9. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

10. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

These are the important one and there are some other tabs to create like common-in-law, translator etc please check it these are applicable for you.

Regards
Charan
Thanks a lot brother, now i have got the exact info.... really thanks, God bless you..

Thanks every one who guided me

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Guys, SINP has reached the cap, I just completed my application and trying to submit the application, its not allowing me since the cap has reached :( I am late :(

Any other PNP open at this time ? Please share ...

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
tushard8 said:
Guys, SINP has reached the cap, I just completed my application and trying to submit the application, its not allowing me since the cap has reached :( I am late :(

Any other PNP open at this time ? Please share ...
Its ok buddy. They are opening it very frequently these days. Just be ready with your application....

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,
Firstly, I have applied for SINP OID on 4th JAN 2016 and got the application number.. I couldn't upload my sons passport as i was awaiting for the same. I have received his passport today and mailed the passport to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca..

Secondly, I have submitted a affidavit as I don't have my birth certificate. I would like to know will they consider this affidavit as a birth certificate or should I apply for Birth certificate at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). My DOB is 25/02/1982 and mail them once I get the birth certificate from GHMC..

Also my IELTS would expire on 16/08/2016. I would like to know will SINP consider my application even after this date since they have already received my application or do i need to retake IELTS once again. I request to please give your valuable inputs so that my application doesn't return..

Lastly,I have a savings account and a fixed deposit linked to that both have different account numbers. Instead of giving Fixed deposit account number I have mentioned my savings account no in the Funds Column. Will this be any kind of problem for my application..

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,
Firstly, I have applied for SINP OID on 4th JAN 2016 and got the application number.. I couldn't upload my sons passport as i was awaiting for the same. I have received his passport today and mailed the passport to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca..

Secondly, I have submitted a affidavit as I don't have my birth certificate. I would like to know will they consider this affidavit as a birth certificate or should I apply for Birth certificate at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). My DOB is 25/02/1982 and mail them once I get the birth certificate from GHMC..

Also my IELTS would expire on 16/08/2016. I would like to know will SINP consider my application even after this date since they have already received my application or do i need to retake IELTS once again. I request to please give your valuable inputs so that my application doesn't return..

Lastly,I have a savings account and a fixed deposit linked to that both have different account numbers. Instead of giving Fixed deposit account number I have mentioned my savings account no in the Funds Column. Will this be any kind of problem for my application..

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
clickmes said:
Hi everyone,

Immediately mail them mentioning your application number

Apply for BC ASAP. But as far as i know, GHMC will take couple of months if your DOB is not yet registered with corporation.
On a safe side for birth proof, apply with your Secondary school certificate and put both your parents; aadhar proofs along with it. They accepted the same for me as birth proof.

Till thats a long way. Your application will either get approved/rejected by that time. So dont worry

If you have enough funds in that savings account its very much fine

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
You're right, the savings scheme is not a savings account and it is an unconventional way of showing POF. However, applicant doesn't have much choice and the fund is readily available to him. I'd still say it's worth a try.
Well Now after reading this I am upset :( , my brother migrated to Canada and he showed his savings in this form and it was accepted. I have more than enough funds with me , but SINP requires the funds to be there for more than 3 months before the date of application, Now how can I make this right. Anyways I have sent them the letter of explanation and hoping for the best.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

How many pages of PASSPORT should I upload in e-APR?......I talked to different thread and some said that you should upload BIO+Visa Pages enough. Should I include blank pages as well?

Please suggest who already secure PR.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

How many pages of PASSPORT should I upload in e-APR?......I talked to different thread and some said that you should upload BIO+Visa Pages enough. Should I include blank pages as well?

Please suggest who already secure PR.
There is no need to upload Visa pages. As per CIC only bio page is enough. The instructions from CIC are clear on this. Don't get confused in this. I have done the same - uploaded only bio pages.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello

I have done my Education of Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Major.
As per SINP Requirement : You need to have one year of work experience in the past 10 years in the related field of Education and that Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan

I have 6 years of experience in NOC 2171 which is the most recent and Iam still working in the same NOC, and this is my intended Occupation in SINP

Education Experience
I have experience of more than one year which is related to my Education and I have found two NOCs which match my profile
2133 Electrical and electronics engineers - It is perfect match to my roles and responsibilities. BUT the catch is it needs License for SINP.
My Question is will SINP Accept this experience since this is not my intended occupation and Iam showing experience which relates to my Education

OR

There is one more NOC 2241 which is also a close match to my roles and responsibilities.
NOC 2241 -Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians DOES NOT require license.
Instrumentation is a mix of Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics and I have Education transcripts to support this I had done a brief amount
of Electronics and Electrical subjects and not sure whether SINP will consider this?

Request your immediate response as I need send Experience letter to SINP

Regards
Charan

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
Hello topy
Plz give me solution of my problem
Main applicant of my file is my wife...now I got ITA...my brother-in-law also in Canada in BC ...what I have no relation with them...what is the effect of brother in law on my visa chance in case of SINP sub express entry...how can I show cic about our broken relation....what is the effect on our VISA due to my brother in law

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello

I have done my Education of Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Major.
As per SINP Requirement : You need to have one year of work experience in the past 10 years in the related field of Education and that Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan

I have 6 years of experience in NOC 2171 which is the most recent and Iam still working in the same NOC, and this is my intended Occupation in SINP

Education Experience
I have experience of more than one year which is related to my Education and I have found two NOCs which match my profile
2133 Electrical and electronics engineers - It is perfect match to my roles and responsibilities. BUT the catch is it needs License for SINP.
My Question is will SINP Accept this experience since this is not my intended occupation and Iam showing experience which relates to my Education

OR

There is one more NOC 2241 which is also a close match to my roles and responsibilities.
NOC 2241 -Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians DOES NOT require license.
Instrumentation is a mix of Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics and I have Education transcripts to support this I had done a brief amount
of Electronics and Electrical subjects and not sure whether SINP will consider this?

Request your immediate response as I need send Experience letter to SINP

Regards
Charan
2241 is probably better. I think you have been rejected once for 2171?