NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jas_canadian said:
Hello topy
Plz give me solution of my problem
Main applicant of my file is my wife...now I got ITA...my brother-in-law also in Canada in BC ...what I have no relation with them...what is the effect of brother in law on my visa chance in case of SINP sub express entry...how can I show cic about our broken relation....what is the effect on our VISA due to my brother in law
There is no effect. I think as main applicant, your spose will decalre a sibling in Canada, but that's all. Not sure there's any effect (either positive or negative) on your application. Assuming correct status of your inlaw.

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
One_Topsy said:
There is no effect. I think as main applicant, your spose will decalre a sibling in Canada, but that's all. Not sure there's any effect (either positive or negative) on your application. Assuming correct status of your inlaw.
Thanks topsy

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi, i got my ITA check, i couldn't understand below document, what should i attach? is it birth certificate of my child. is it marriage certificate? not sure, pls help

Document: Proof of Relationship
You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

a marriage certificate
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
a birth certificate
an official document naming you as a parent
a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

mickey4you

Aug 13, 2015
subramani_vs said:
If you don't have a job offer select "No". If you have a EE profile in CIC then select "Yes" and provide the EE profile # and job seeker validation code. After completing the first page, click the next button at the top right corner. There you can see a set of buttons that will help you to create and upload the forms.

Please follow the below link to know the mandatory forms.

Hope this helps.
I am from India and on my Bachelor and Master Degree, End Date is Mentioned as Month-YEAR(MAY-2011) Format only i.e Day is not, mentioned.
Q 1)What should I fill to complete there Format DD-MM-YYYY.?
Q 2) Also No Start Date is mentioned on DEGREE, what should I write in START Date ?

mickey4you

Aug 13, 2015
Dear TOPSY.... your feedback is required....

I am from India and on my Bachelor's and Master's Degree, End Date is Mentioned as Month-YEAR(MAY-2011) Format only i.e Day is not, mentioned.
Q1) What should I fill to complete there Format DD-MM-YYYY.? (SINP ONLINE APPLICATION)
Q2) Also No Start Date is mentioned on DEGREE, what should I write in START Date ? (SINP ONLINE APPLICATION)

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abdulqayyum said:
Hi, i got my ITA check, i couldn't understand below document, what should i attach? is it birth certificate of my child. is it marriage certificate? not sure, pls help

Document: Proof of Relationship
You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

a marriage certificate
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
a birth certificate
an official document naming you as a parent
a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable
Its for all your family members. So if you are married, its marriage certificate and if you have a child, its birth certificate as well.

mickey4you

Aug 13, 2015
darklord said:
Its for all your family members. So if you are married, its marriage certificate and if you have a child, its birth certificate as well.
I am from India and on my Bachelor's and Master's Degree, End Date is Mentioned as Month-YEAR(MAY-2011) Format only i.e Day is not, mentioned.
Q1) What should I fill to complete there Format DD-MM-YYYY.? (SINP ONLINE APPLICATION)
Q2) Also No Start Date is mentioned on DEGREE, what should I write in START Date ? (SINP ONLINE APPLICATION)

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mickey4you said:
I had the same problem. I am from India too and in my degree certificate there is no start/end date mentioned. What I did was I put the first day of the month I started the course as "start date" and last day of the month I got degree as "last date". This worked fine for me. I suggest you do the same.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
mickey4you said:
monkey4you have some patience and stop asking the same question 5 times. someone will answer if they know else use your brain.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
mickey4you said:
Dear TOPSY.... your feedback is required....

Hello Mickey,

Suppose in your education degree says MAY 2011, you can put as 01-May-2011 (DD-MM-YYYY)
Also, please dont post question multiple times

mickey4you

Aug 13, 2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello Mickey,

Suppose in your education degree says MAY 2011, you can put as 01-May-2011 (DD-MM-YYYY)
Also, please dont post question multiple times
thanks bro for the info....

and i have work experience as below:-
1) NOC-2281 (full time) in Company A from 9-jan-2011 to 24-oct-2013
2) NOC 2281 (full time) in Company B from 7-nov-2013 to till date(current job)

whats is my total experience in years? 4 or 5

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
mickey4you said:
thanks bro for the info....

and i have work experience as below:-
1) NOC-2281 (full time) in Company A from 9-jan-2011 to 24-oct-2013
2) NOC 2281 (full time) in Company B from 7-nov-2013 to till date(current job)

whats is my total experience in years? 4 or 5
Hello Mickey,

By the time you submit your application , it will be 5 years as I see gap of close to 12 days between company 1 and company 2.
Suppose, even if the next intake starts at FEB, you will have 5 years of experience

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Hello Seniors,
I need some advice for my PNP nominated EE main application to CIC. I was FSW 14 applicant. My application was refused as SGVO was not satisfied with my JD (Reference Letter). Here I want mentioned that my 1st JD (Reference Letter) not so well written and I had no idea about the process. When I got PF I tried to elaborate those in details. But I think it quite impossible to impress the VO in 2nd time and eventually I got DM after 16 months of my application.
From my GCMS I got some clue that they found wrong person for the Reference. They were in doubt about that person. I tried to made them clear. But don't know... In DM letter they said they are not satisfied with my JD so they are refusing the application and if I'm interested then apply in new system.

In Dec I applied in SK PNP and got nominated, I mentioned my refusal and attached that DM letter. I already got ITA from CIC.
Now this time I took reference letter from my immediate supervisor, but our working stations are different. I sit near main DC and network section and doing roster duty. There is high probability that they find me absent in day time but my colleagues can response if they visit my work station. But if they go directly to my supervisor and don't find the supervisor or me there or talked with new person who can't recognize or represent me then that will be negative impact (I'm trying to protect myself from worst case scenario)
In that case is it will be good to mention my workplace in the reference letter? Like due to his responsibility he is working near DC and main network station.
If I made any change in JD (Reference Letter) by which I got nomination from SK, will be any problem? or need to be same JD (Reference Letter) in PNP and CIC? Or after updating the JD (Reference Letter) which in going to submit CIC then send all the docs with updated JD (Reference Letter) to SK also? Or don't touch that JD (Reference Letter), just submit that previous Reference Letter which I submitted to SK?

Do I need to write an explanation letter, what's my opinion regarding the refusal of my previous application?

I'm really in confusion what to do and how to overcome this situation!
Sorry for big post!
Thanks in advance.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dontelother said:
Hello Seniors,
I need some advice for my PNP nominated EE main application to CIC. I was FSW 14 applicant. My application was refused as SGVO was not satisfied with my JD. Here I want mentioned that my 1st JD not so well written and I had no idea about the process. When I got PF I tried to elaborate those in details. But I think it quite impossible to impress the VO in 2nd time and eventually I got DM after 16 months of my application.
From my GCMS I got some clue that they found wrong person for the Reference. They were in doubt about that person. I tried to made them clear. But don't know... In DM letter they said they are not satisfied with my JD so they are refusing the application and if I'm interested then apply in new system.

In Dec I applied in SK PNP and got nominated, I mentioned my refusal and attached that DM letter. I already got ITA from CIC.
Now this time I took reference letter from my immediate supervisor, but our working stations are different. I sit near main DC and network section and doing roster duty. There is high probability that they find me absent in day time but my colleagues can response if they visit my work station. But if they go directly to my supervisor and don't find the supervisor or me there or talked with new person who can't recognize or represent me then that will be negative impact (I'm trying to protect myself from worst case scenario)
In that case is it will be good to mention my workplace in the reference letter? Like due to his responsibility he is working near DC and main network station.
If I made any change in JD by which I got nomination from SK, will be any problem? or need to same JD in PNP and CIC? Or after updating the JD which in going to submit CIC then send all the docs with updated JD to SK also? Or don't touch that JD, just submit the JD which I submitted to SK?
I'm really in confusion what to do and how to overcome this situation!
Sorry for big post!
Thanks in advance.
I am not clear on what you mean by JD. How can you make changes to your JD ? is not driven by the organization you work for?

If you are confused between JD and NOC - Then the nomination letter from SINP states under which NOC you are nominated, please use the same NOC in your CIC when you apply.

I might be off with my response with limited knowledge gained from your question

mechatro

Jan 10, 2016
Dear all,

I am new to this forum. Does anybody know how for how much time was the SINP-EE category open recently until the cap was reached? I know for OID cap reached in just one day. I am planning for SINP-EE so just curious. And any guesses on when it might open again?

regards
Mechatro