09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
mpjaved said:
Yes you are absolutely right. I will do that. one more question. the application which I have created on SINP (not submitted), shall I cancel it or keep it until they open new seats and then submit, what you suggest
I had a previous SINP application from September, which I could not submit as the cap had reached. In November, when SINP opened up 500 more applications, I had to create a new application while the old one existed in the system, which was accessible. When I got a nomination in December, the old application disappeared automatically. So I think you can leave this application in the system as it is useless anyways.

If someone had any different experience, please share!
Regards,

Shining Star

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello. friends as we all know that Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. I have 362 Points in EE and for SINP I have 63 points. occupation noc 2174 (computer programmer). My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about his status. So all experienced candidate please the give your opinions on my case that after giving me processing staus in only 9 10 days of applying why they are not giving any further update about my aplication. mail me the required info i have given my email below. its my humble request please please reply

Applying date- 5/12/2015 My email id - chahal.sp87@gmail.com

In process- 14/12/2015 contact number- +91 98156 54485

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello. friends as we all know that Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. I have 362 Points in EE and for SINP I have 63 points. occupation noc 2174 (computer programmer). My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about his status. So all experienced candidate please the give your opinions on my case that after giving me processing staus in only 9 10 days of applying why they are not giving any further update about my aplication. mail me the required info i have given my email below. its my humble request please please reply

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
sp60 said:

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63

Dear, My profile same as you. I have applied on 4th November, From 5th December, My application in process. There is no another way to get nomination. We have to just wait for status changes in 2.8 months.

Even i applied in july intake. they had not given me single change to submit the missing docs. directly got the mail, Application returned. :(

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi Experts,

Please suggest me for the following issues for e-APR to CIC -

1. Scanned Passport: Should I scan Bio Page only or all all pages including visa pages?

2. Medical Report: I have done upfront Medical and Doctors provided me the eMedical Report. Should I include IMM1017B Form as well with the said eMedical report?

3. Proof of Employment: I have Reference letters from Employers, but worried about Pay Slip. Is it mandatory to provide Pay Slip? Apart from Reference Letter, should I include any other documents for the respective job?

4. Shouldn't I include WES ECA Report?

5. Shouldn't I include Provincial Nomination Letter?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

i have same query, did you get any answer on them?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi Experts,

Please suggest me for the following issues for e-APR to CIC -

1. Scanned Passport: Should I scan Bio Page only or all all pages including visa pages?

2. Medical Report: I have done upfront Medical and Doctors provided me the eMedical Report. Should I include IMM1017B Form as well with the said eMedical report?

3. Proof of Employment: I have Reference letters from Employers, but worried about Pay Slip. Is it mandatory to provide Pay Slip? Apart from Reference Letter, should I include any other documents for the respective job?

4. Shouldn't I include WES ECA Report?

5. Shouldn't I include Provincial Nomination Letter?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!
1. Bio page only.
2. emedical report only.
3. Not sure about that... I am an outlander applicant. I only provided the reference letter.
4. Yes, You have to upload your wes report along with your diploma and transcripts. scan it all together... you only can attach one file for education so you have to upload it as one document.
5. No, If you get it ITA is because you got the 600 points... If you want to include it anyway you can do it in the Letter of explanation tab because there is no tab for the nomination letter alone.

province

Dec 17, 2015
Nabzter said:
Should I just write that on email or proper Letter and the scan it, Please let me know if below matter is ok.

Dear Immigration Team,

In response to the letter dated 06-Jan-2016 sent to me regarding the proof of funds, please be advised that i have the funds saved in a local bank of UAE " Mashreq Bank LLC" where they have a saving scheme called Mashreq Millionaire in this product you can save any amount of fund in form of certificates, as this not an actual banking account there is no Transaction history except the date and amount since when the funds are saved. Please find attached the letter from the bank indicating the same and also original copy of the receipt of funds saved with the bank. Below is the link of the bank explaining the product, please let me know if you need me to furnish further details regarding the same.

http:__www_mashreqbank.com_uae_en_personal_accounts-deposits_mashreq-millionaire.aspx

Regards,
One_Topsy said:
Proper letter. Type, print, sign, scan and email.
Letter looks good to me. Attach certificates
Hi Guys,

Saving schemes is NOT a saving account. A saving scheme does not have transactions histories.

SINP would like to see physical cash if one is using saving or current account.

I am afraid if this is what you submitted, you have a high chance of your application getting ineligible.

The rule for POF is clear:

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts,

GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

You only have to look at the terms and conditions from the link you provided to see why it would be hard for SINP to accept this.

province

Dec 17, 2015
sp60 said:

Occupation NOC- 2174

EE points- 362

saskatchewan ponts- 63
Hi,

The only thing you can do is wait.

Once you have exhausted patience please hold on to perseverance.

province

Dec 17, 2015
kakmam said:
I have one question frnds

I have shown the funds approx 13000 CAD in bank statement from an account which I have used only for savings and no withdraw from that bank account was there and only I have added money in that account. I have already planned to use that account for funds purpose for my PR.

I have uploaded last one year statement but I have only deposit in that account from last one year and hardly any withdraw/or no withdraw from that account .

Will that be a problem from sinp and can I expect any questions from them ?? Please help
Hi,

As at the time you submitted your application, did you have 11931 CAD(Took into consideration you are a single applicant) available in the bank for the three previous months?

If yes you have no issue with this funds and using it as a proof of funds despite no withdrawal made.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
province said:
Hi Guys,

Saving schemes is NOT a saving account. A saving scheme does not have transactions histories.

SINP would like to see physical cash if one is using saving or current account.

I am afraid if this is what you submitted, you have a high chance of your application getting ineligible.

The rule for POF is clear:

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts,

GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

You only have to look at the terms and conditions from the link you provided to see why it would be hard for SINP to accept this.
You're right, the savings scheme is not a savings account and it is an unconventional way of showing POF. However, applicant doesn't have much choice and the fund is readily available to him. I'd still say it's worth a try.

province

Dec 17, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You're right, the savings scheme is not a savings account and it is an unconventional way of showing POF. However, applicant doesn't have much choice and the fund is readily available to him. I'd still say it's worth a try.
Once the requirement for SINP for Proof of funds is acceptable, SINP will request for an update(sometimes) of the document.

I am very surprise that they requested some form of explanation. Most other people were not given a chance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
province said:
Once the requirement for SINP for Proof of funds is acceptable, SINP will request for an update(sometimes) of the document.

I am very surprise that they requested some form of explanation. Most other people were not given a chance.
Let's see how it turns out :)

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You have access to make entry.
Click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZF8iom5LwhJgCmJXeJQTkn86DlbGORMUtHtKuY8I6ec/alreadyresponded
thanks topsy updated my details...

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
in education history of PR application, it is mentioned as:

We will assess ***********'s secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate ***********'s score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Now my question is should we add our details of Secondary eductaion (Tenth in India), Intermediate also? As we have WES for only bachelor's wont that be an issue for secondary and intermediate education details. Please clarify.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
in education history of PR application, it is mentioned as:

We will assess ***********'s secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate ***********'s score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Now my question is should we add our details of Secondary eductaion (Tenth in India), Intermediate also? As we have WES for only bachelor's wont that be an issue for secondary and intermediate education details. Please clarify.
Add the education you claimed points for in your EE profile pre ITA.