+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Yes, all is well. The sheet cannot take 1100*** for now, so Jan 16 guys have used dummy app numbers. You can do same till the sheet is corrected
Yes.. topsy and antra.. I also had same question

thanks for asking antrasit ;D

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Hi, Experts

May I have some questions about funds convert?
Is this done by SINP officer? They convert funds from your currency to CAD?
And what does the following date mean in settle funds page?

Date of Bank Statement -- Does it mean the date of printing the back statement?
Date of Conversion -- Does it mean the date of opening the account?

Thanks

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
subramani_vs said:
In "Pre-Application and Applicant Details" section of your application you have a question like if you have express entry profile number. There you need to select no for OID and yes for EE.
Is there any difference between both categories ? Which one is faster ?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cindy9902 said:
Hi, Experts

May I have some questions about funds convert?
Is this done by SINP officer? They convert funds from your currency to CAD?
And what does the following date mean in settle funds page?

Date of Bank Statement -- Does it mean the date of printing the back statement?
Date of Conversion -- Does it mean the date of opening the account?

Thanks
Yes the currency is converted to CAD $
The date of bank statement means the date when application was submitted
The conversion date means when the SINP officer checked the funds and covered into its equivalent CAD$

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
I have one question frnds

I have shown the funds approx 13000 CAD in bank statement from an account which I have used only for savings and no withdraw from that bank account was there and only I have added money in that account. I have already planned to use that account for funds purpose for my PR.

I have uploaded last one year statement but I have only deposit in that account from last one year and hardly any withdraw/or no withdraw from that account .

Will that be a problem from sinp and can I expect any questions from them ?? Please help

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015

I have shown the funds approx 13000 CAD in bank statement from an account which I have used only for savings and no withdraw from that bank account was there and only I have added money in that account. I have already planned to use that account for funds purpose for my PR.

I have uploaded last one year statement but I have only deposit in that account from last one year and hardly any withdraw/or no withdraw from that account .

Will that be a problem from sinp and can I expect any questions from them ?? Please help

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
kakmam said:

No problem about that....but SINP can ask your transation of saving account...

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Yoda24 said:
Yes the currency is converted to CAD $
The date of bank statement means the date when application was submitted
The conversion date means when the SINP officer checked the funds and covered into its equivalent CAD$
:eek: :eek:
So we don't need fill these dates when we submit the application?
I filled these dates and submitted. :-[ :-[

Yoda24, thanks for your quick response.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Dear Forum,

Federal form IMM 5669 - Schedule A Background/Declaration as in question number 6 (d.) Have you, or , if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever been refused, refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any country?

I have applied for a Canada visitor visa when I was schooling in London but it was refused. So I suggest is yes to this question and give some details of the application right. Also do I need to mention my SINP EE application that was ineligible recently or no need? Do I include my application no and UCI number if applicable. Is that application considered an application to the Provincial Nominee Program? I was ineligible for missing essential documents.

Please advise so I can provide accurate information on the federal Schedule A form

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
petertherock77 said:
Dear Forum,

Federal form IMM 5669 - Schedule A Background/Declaration as in question number 6 (d.) Have you, or , if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever been refused, refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any country?

I have applied for a Canada visitor visa when I was schooling in London but it was refused. So I suggest is yes to this question and give some details of the application right. Also do I need to mention my SINP EE application that was ineligible recently or no need? Do I include my application no and UCI number if applicable. Is that application considered an application to the Provincial Nominee Program? I was ineligible for missing essential documents.

Please advise so I can provide accurate information on the federal Schedule A form
I advise you say yes and explain in the section provided in the form

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
cindy9902 said:
:eek: :eek:
So we don't need fill these dates when we submit the application?
I filled these dates and submitted. :-[ :-[

Yoda24, thanks for your quick response.
It's not a problem. SINP officer can clear it and do the conversion.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
kakmam said:
Yes.. topsy and antra.. I also had same question

thanks for asking antrasit ;D
Hey guys, the spreadsheet for SINP has been modified to take 1100*** application numbers. You can update now