+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
How can a Nigerian who lived for 11months in India and is back to Nigeria get PCC for India that she can use at CIC level when she will apply after getting her ITA? She said she's even written to the Indian Embassy in Nigeria but they can't help her. Does anyone here knows what she can do to obtain it and if that may not be possible, does CIC accept an explanation instead?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Yoda24 said:
The 2012 FD is good - does it meet the fund requirements by SINP ? That's question for you.
Is the Dec. FD a renewed FD ? if yes, then provide them both the old receipt and new receipt and they will consider.
If this Dec. FD is new and its forms a part of fund requirements, there are chances they may see you not meeting the rules laid for meeting the funds requirements.
The 2012 FD meets only the part of the fund requirement [40%]. The remaining FD's that was added in december 2015 accounts for 60%. I came across somewhere in the forum where it was said "FD deposits need not be 3 months old because, once created it cannot be touched until the maturity date" Is this true?

Are there anybody in our group who has shown FD (as POF) with less than 3 months and still got nominated???

Please throw some light as I'm unable to get a concrete reply on this.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Have you already submitted the application to SINP?
No I haven't, I just wanted to complete my application to submit for their next threshold in 2016.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MedZed said:
No I haven't, I just wanted to complete my application to submit for their next threshold in 2016.
You might need to create a new account

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Sorry bruv, you're mistaken :)
I got OINP PT, but i never applied.
If you've gotten AOR from OINP, sorry your money is gone. Even if you withdraw your application now.
If you haven't gotten AOR, you can contact them ASAP to withdraw your application and save your $1500
I haven't received an AOR from OINP still. I am waiting for the SINP nomination points to show up in my EE profile before I can send OINP an email to cancel my application.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Oh, and in addition to that, I've actually done a separate CV in Canada format, with my EE profile and Job seek code as intending PR which I used to apply
As I wrote jobbank profiel is not valid already. If you're in the same situation you don't have job seek code after ITA. Do you?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
xlnzee said:
I haven't received an AOR from OINP still. I am waiting for the SINP nomination points to show up in my EE profile before I can send OINP an email to cancel my application.
As long as you have received the nomination certificate from SINP, you're fine. Don't let OINP send you AOR cos you will loose your money.
The nomination certificate is the most important thing. Even if your EE profile were to expire or become ineligible, you can create a new EE profile and claim you have nomination.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
As I wrote jobbank profiel is not valid already. If you're in the same situation you don't have job seek code after ITA. Do you?
I haven't checked. But then again, the code is on my SINP nomination certificate. To me it's more like a requirement for being an applicant, I don't think it will help in anyway to get a job.
Check your inbox.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

Guys plzz plzz suggest what to do .....

Shall i ask SINP to change my profile number in the nomination letter....

or Ask CIC to change the profile status by uploading new ielts results .....and how....

Plzz suggest.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
honeyarya said:
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

Guys plzz plzz suggest what to do .....

Shall i ask SINP to change my profile number in the nomination letter....

or Ask CIC to change the profile status by uploading new ielts results .....and how....

Plzz suggest.
From what I know, if your profile is ineligible, you need to create a new one. While creating the new one, Indicate that you have Provincial Nomination and enter the details

Franco_Swift

Nov 6, 2015
Guys please one quick clarification, for those that are getting nomination between 23rd and 25th, I will like you to share when you applied as some of us applied with the 16th December batch and our applications are still in process since 18th December. NOC 2171.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Franco_Swift said:
Guys please one quick clarification, for those that are getting nomination between 23rd and 25th, I will like you to share when you applied as some of us applied with the 16th December batch and our applications are still in process since 18th December. NOC 2171.
Same here... applied 17th and stuck on InProcess. Franticly checking status every couple of hours, seeing others were giving nominations even upto 24th gives me hope the process is moving faster than anticipated. Hopefully it brings us good news with a bit of patience.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Compliments of the season to everyone! Does anyone have SINP officers holiday calendar? Everywhere seems to be quiet bcos I know they do work on weekends.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
The 2012 FD meets only the part of the fund requirement [40%]. The remaining FD's that was added in december 2015 accounts for 60%. I came across somewhere in the forum where it was said "FD deposits need not be 3 months old because, once created it cannot be touched until the maturity date" Is this true?

Are there anybody in our group who has shown FD (as POF) with less than 3 months and still got nominated???

Please throw some light as I'm unable to get a concrete reply on this.
SINP is very particular about the POF and I have not seen a case where FD shown within 3 months were considered and approved.