Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jt_jason said:
Below is my personal suggestion/opinion-

You need to mention about any other active pnp application in your SINP application.I am not sure if you kept it blank..
Since both your applications are in "application received" stage,you can still send them email to update details.It is acceptable to update details at this stage.

Now you need to communicate to SINP about-

1)New Application->email them about your old application and tell them about its status,also mention if you plan to withdraw old application.
2)Old Application-> email them to withdraw if that is what you want.
3)New Application->Once your old application is withdrawn,you need to send "SINP withdraw" email regarding your old SINP application to SINP .This means now you have only one active application to SINP.

But it depends on which application you want to keep(old or new).
I want to keep the one which has a better chance and as of now I believe its the new one. But, I think I should wait till any of the applications reach IN PROCESS stage.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
prab0 said:
I am in NCR, but we get PCC from Passport office too. Will that PCC won't work..
Get a PCC from Paspoort seva kendra, and ensure they stamp your passport as well, its issued on the spot

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
somtripathi said:
hi, even I appeared a new application yesterday, hope this goes through fast. Just a question, did you declare in your new application that you had already applied previously for SINP?
Is SINP still accepting applications????

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
somtripathi said:
hi, even I appeared a new application yesterday, hope this goes through fast. Just a question, did you declare in your new application that you had already applied previously for SINP?
Yes I did.
We have to be honest.
I said my file is in process but will be rejected due to lack of documents

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Guys,
We have a group in telegram in which we talk about Saskatchewan and our application. Anyone who likes to join please messege me on 00989371515957
Only SINP applicants join please.
Thanks

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

For those who received ITA could you please guide on this - Is it anywhere mentioned in the ITA document checklist or maybe CIC website that for how long should the applicant's passport be valid when he/she submits PR application? My passport expires in April 2016 and I'm planning to submit my application mid of this month - do you see any possible issues?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
gabriel14 said:
Hello,

For those who received ITA could you please guide on this - Is it anywhere mentioned in the ITA document checklist or maybe CIC website that for how long should the applicant's passport be valid when he/she submits PR application? My passport expires in April 2016 and I'm planning to submit my application mid of this month - do you see any possible issues?
I haven't seen anywhere CIC talks about this. I would expect it not to be an issue.
It would ideally be best if you get a new passport before submitting you application. And if you don't you should be able to raise a CSE to inform them of your new passport when you eventually get one. It should be a fairly standard procedure.
I've heard they treat things like that fairly routine - they are natural occurrences. The important thing though is that your new passport is sent for stamping when you get PPR

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got nomination today! Thanks One_topsy, I hope you remember our discussion just on Saturday about withdrawing this application. It was a good decision after all to have waited.

App Sub: 2 Nov
Voluntary mail with some missed documents: 3rd Nov
In Process: 1 Dec
Nominated: 6 Dec

NOC 2171

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
One_Topsy said:
I haven't seen anywhere CIC talks about this. I would expect it not to be an issue.
It would ideally be best if you get a new passport before submitting you application. And if you don't you should be able to raise a CSE to inform them of your new passport when you eventually get one. It should be a fairly standard procedure.
I've heard they treat things like that fairly routine - they are natural occurrences. The important thing though is that your new passport is sent for stamping when you get PPR
Thanks for your response and reassurance of this being treated as std issue, One_Topsy. What is meant by 'raise a CSE'? and also what is PPR (I understand PR is permanent residency, but PPR?) and how does one send (send - where?) passport for stamping when PPR is done? Sorry, for my ignorance about these terms which could be pretty basic for some...

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
gabriel14 said:
Thanks for your response and reassurance of this being treated as std issue, One_Topsy. What is meant by 'raise a CSE'? and also what is PPR (I understand PR is permanent residency, but PPR?) and how does one send (send - where?) passport for stamping when PPR is done? Sorry, for my ignorance about these terms which could be pretty basic for some...
Your passport must be valid for atleast 6 months when you submit the passport for visa stamping, it is a condition mentioned in PPR email (passport Request email)

1) Passports
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in *****. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (****) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I got Nomination this morning.

Thank you all for your help and prayers.

TimeLine:-
NOC 2171
Application Received:- Nov 3rd 2015
In Process:- Nov 26th 2015
Nomination:- Dec 6th 2015

Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations Sanjeev!!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
number411 said:
I got nomination today! Thanks One_topsy, I hope you remember our discussion just on Saturday about withdrawing this application. It was a good decision after all to have waited.

App Sub: 2 Nov
Voluntary mail with some missed documents: 3rd Nov
In Process: 1 Dec
Nominated: 6 Dec

NOC 2171
Congratulations. All the best.

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Hi,
In general,u have to apply in district police station.It may take 20 days to one month.Again it depends on the region where u r residing?May I know where r u from?
You will get it from passport office.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fahimeh_t said: