All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaylee87 said:
Hello everybody,

I just checked out my profile and found that I got the "In process" status, though I'm really concerned about the 3-month rule for the PoF as it's too risky to keep money in a bank in my country at the moment. I uploaded an explanation letter on this before the submitting my application and now I'm waiting for their decision.
What is your submission time?

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello All,
I just got a mail from SINP few minutes ago asking for additional documents. Below is the content of the mail

Missing and/or incomplete documents:
Principal Applicant - c-nja
Passport
Names on Birth Certificate, education and marriage certificate do not match - please provide a change
of name certificate or verification of name change

I used a different name while i was in school until after my marriage. I have a change of name sometime after my marriage and furthered my education with the new name. I have a sworn affidavit and news paper publication of my change of name and that of my wife's change of name all showing the old name and the new. I also have an old passport bearing the old name and now the new passport with the new name.
I am thinking all these should suffice.

I need advise from the seniors on this forum as I really want to be very careful.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Change said:
Hello All,
I just got a mail from SINP few minutes ago asking for additional documents. Below is the content of the mail

Principal Applicant - c-nja
Passport
Names on Birth Certificate, education and marriage certificate do not match - please provide a change
of name certificate or verification of name change

I used a different name while i was in school until after my marriage. I have a change of name sometime after my marriage and furthered my education with the new name. I have a sworn affidavit and news paper publication of my change of name and that of my wife's change of name all showing the old name and the new. I also have an old passport bearing the old name and now the new passport with the new name.
I am thinking all these should suffice.

I need advise from the seniors on this forum as I really want to be very careful.
Sounds good. Did you fill out the "alias" part of the Generic Application Form with your old name?

bhatravikiran

May 22, 2015
Hello All,

I am 12th June applicant and my application was changed to "In Process" 12 days back. Today, my status got changed to "Waiting on Applicant" and POF is requested again as below:
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

I have produced Provident Fund as primary POF. When my application status changed to "In Process", I couldn't find PF account appearing in my profile and hence asked for a clarification from SINP, for which they responded that, they have considered PF account but I am unable to view it due to system glitch. Now, they are requesting for POF again. Do I now assume that, Provident Fund account is not considered as POF? Kindly help me seniors...

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
bhatravikiran said:
Hello All,

I am 12th June applicant and my application was changed to "In Process" 12 days back. Today, my status got changed to "Waiting on Applicant" and POF is requested again as below:
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

I have produced Provident Fund as primary POF. When my application status changed to "In Process", I couldn't find PF account appearing in my profile and hence asked for a clarification from SINP, for which they responded that, they have considered PF account but I am unable to view it due to system glitch. Now, they are requesting for POF again. Do I now assume that, Provident Fund account is not considered as POF? Kindly help me seniors...
As sinp stated acceptable types of fund in letter, so i think your PoF form is not acceptable and they asked you to provide the type which they stated in letter.
I dnt know about PF is acceptable or not, but as sinp asked you about types of funds then there may be some issue with your funds type.

bhatravikiran

May 22, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
As sinp stated acceptable types of fund in letter, so i think your PoF form is not acceptable and they asked you to provide the type which they stated in letter.
I dnt know about PF is acceptable or not, but as sinp asked you about types of funds then there may be some issue with your funds type.
Thanks Rohit.. So what should my next step be? I don't have any other PoF older than 3 months from the date of application. Should I write back to SINP saying that, PF account is nothing but RRSP or any other suggestion/advice?

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dear All,

I got an email from SINP today advised me that my application has been returned. The reason is that I don't have licensure for my NOC 2173.

I am following this guildeline to apply http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates

I am very confused with step:
ii. World Education Services (WES) ICAP document-by-document assessment

I already had ECA by World Education Services (WES) Basic document-by-document. When I logged into MyAccount and chose 'Upgrade Report', it leads me to register from the beginning for BASIC doc by doc. I was expected to be in Upgade page so that I can choose an option to upgrade my existing report to ICAP doc by doc.

Does anyone have exp on this? Please help me.

Thanks,
Michael

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hi, wats you submission date ?
Dear All,

I got an email from SINP today advised me that my application has been returned. The reason is that I don't have licensure for my NOC 2173.

I am following this guildeline to apply http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates

I am very confused with step:
ii. World Education Services (WES) ICAP document-by-document assessment

I already had ECA by World Education Services (WES) Basic document-by-document. When I logged into MyAccount and chose 'Upgrade Report', it leads me to register from the beginning for BASIC doc by doc. I was expected to be in Upgade page so that I can choose an option to upgrade my existing report to ICAP doc by doc.

Does anyone have exp on this? Please help me.

Thanks,
Michael
[/quote]

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
starring13 said:
Hi, wats you submission date ?
Hi starring13,

It was July/2 2015.

Does anyone know how to apply for WES ICAP? I already had my Basic WES 3 months ago. I don't know how to upgrade it.

Please help !!!

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Hello LarysaG !

Any update on your application from SINP?
Hello,
unfortunately nothing good to share. I've got an ancwer that "Unfortunately, because the file was assessed prior to receiving these documents we can’t accept your application. " I still can't understand why wasn't it possible to require these forms like some docs were required from other applicants.
Only don't ask me to change my status in the table, I don't want even to see this status once more :mad:

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
I don't understand! They do ask for missing docs ! No? Then why they are stating about "no docs"?

LarysaG said:
Hello,
unfortunately nothing good to share. I've got an ancwer that "Unfortunately, because the file was assessed prior to receiving these documents we can't accept your application. " I still can't understand why wasn't it possible to require these forms like some docs were required from other applicants.
Only don't ask me to change my status in the table, I don't want even to see this status once more :mad:

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
LarysaG said:
Hello,
unfortunately nothing good to share. I've got an ancwer that "Unfortunately, because the file was assessed prior to receiving these documents we can't accept your application. " I still can't understand why wasn't it possible to require these forms like some docs were required from other applicants.
This is very tough to understand. We all know the time, effort and money this process takes, I hope another possible solution or path becomes clear for you soon.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
abyurla said:
Thank you.
I just thought to check my application again, status is application received.
i think maybe i erroneously checked my initial application which i cancelled and replaced with the current application. or Sask is playing tricks on my application. Either way, the waiting continues.
Cool! Welcome back :D

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
LarysaG said:
Hello,
Very sorry to hear Friend.What is their difficulty to ask missing docs as they are doing in other cases.What I feel is they are picking up specific fields which they want and ignoring others for silly reasons.(They did the same in FSW 2014.They said cap is not reached on their website but returned thousands of apps stating cap is reached).Even I have no hope as I belong to 4011 and my app is still received state though I submitted on 12th June.I mailed them but they didn't give any answer.