Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
is "NOC 2281 - Computer and Network Technician" a regulated occupation?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone explain me in detail how to create the settle fund screen. I missed it at the time of submitting my application.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
niravk said:
Can someone explain me in detail how to create the settle fund screen. I missed it at the time of submitting my application.
Once you submit your application,
there is no way to make any change in application.

Alternatively, you can send any missing document via email. (Suggested by SINP)

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Once you submit your application,
there is no way to make any change in application.

Alternatively, you can send any missing document via email. (Suggested by SINP)
Thnx Nickarter84.

As I told you earlier, I already submitted my settlement plan document through email yesterday. Now I hope I don't need to do anything else han wait for the change in status of the application ::)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
niravk said:
Thnx Nickarter84.

As I told you earlier, I already submitted my settlement plan document through email yesterday. Now I hope I don't need to do anything else han wait for the change in status of the application ::)

Relax man!!
Everything will be allright

Good Luck

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
nickarter84 said:
is "NOC 2281 - Computer and Network Technician" a regulated occupation?
No. Licensing is not required for 2281. See page 24 http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hello all ,

I see the updated excel sheet , July 3rd applicant , status says waitig for applicant, so are they procesing it random or as per file number.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
starring13 said:
Hello all ,

I see the updated excel sheet , July 3rd applicant , status says waitig for applicant, so are they procesing it random or as per file number.
One another guy, name irfan of 5 th july, his status turned to waiting on applicant, directly from received to waiting on applicant. He also got pdf for missing docs. He is in whatsgroup of sinp EE

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
starring13 said:
Hello all ,

Actually there is no one belongs to 3 rd july applicant whose status is waiting on applicant.
Yes one another applicant of 3rd july , got rejection in pre sreening stage. His/her name is sangeetha. But he did nt update in sheet. He posted in whatsapp group last week.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
rohitsinp23 said:
Actually there is no one belongs to 3 rd july applicant whose status is waiting on applicant.
Yes one another applicant of 3rd july , got rejection in pre sreening stage. His/her name is sangeetha. But he did nt update in sheet. He posted in whatsapp group last week.
I just saw a 5th of July applicant with status as "waiting on application" on line 143 of the spreadsheet.

OhMyCanada!

Sep 1, 2015
Hi Slide_0110

Please see below a response I got today from one Director concerning NOC 1111's licensure......its clear we do not need to be licensed now-----only when we are resident in SASK.

Good Morning Bernard,

Your e-mail has been forwarded by Rita to myself. You are correct, you would not qualify for licensing in the profession of Saskatchewan nor is that a necessary requirement to work as a designated accountant in Saskatchewan. As far as the process for SINP, we will not be evaluating the documents that you have sent to our office because they must be mailed directly to us from the originating organization. In addition, SINP is aware that we are only able to complete assessments for individuals that qualify to register as members of CPA Saskatchewan under the MRA and that to qualify you must be resident and working in Saskatchewan. SINP will process your immigration request based on your current CIMA designation and educational qualifications. Please contact SINP concerning the documentation required.

So we may need to take this up with SINP Slide_0110? I trust this will make it clear to them.

Kaylee87

Jan 5, 2015
Hello everybody,

I just checked out my profile and found that I got the "In process" status, though I'm really concerned about the 3-month rule for the PoF as it's too risky to keep money in a bank in my country at the moment. I uploaded an explanation letter on this before the submitting my application and now I'm waiting for their decision.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mapleback said:
No. Licensing is not required for 2281. See page 24 http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry
Thanks mapleback

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you.
I just thought to check my application again, status is application received.
i think maybe i erroneously checked my initial application which i cancelled and replaced with the current application. or Sask is playing tricks on my application. Either way, the waiting continues.

owenaze said:
Hi Abyurla. This is sad news but you can try to give them a call on Monday morning so you get a faster response to this. I do hope it was a mistake on their part. Keep your hope alive. Cheers